[ONE HD] We Were Born in the 9th Reign Series : Pong Nawat, Noon Woranuch, Son Yuke, Vill Wannarot

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So is this going to be like a special or an actual series with multiple parts? Because it definitely seems like they finished filming this rather quickly, unless this is filming/broadcasting at the same time. Also, will anyone be subbing this? I really hope to watch it. If only ONEHD subbed their own shows like GMMTV.

Random note, how is Chakrit in the trailer? Is he no longer with Channel 3? Or are they making an exception because this is such a special occasion?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
So is this going to be like a special or an actual series with multiple parts? Because it definitely seems like they finished filming this rather quickly, unless this is filming/broadcasting at the same time. Also, will anyone be subbing this? I really hope to watch it. If only ONEHD subbed their own shows like GMMTV.

Random note, how is Chakrit in the trailer? Is he no longer with Channel 3? Or are they making an exception because this is such a special occasion?
It's a multipart special. It's only from 14-17 Nov.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Didn't realize that Vill is in it too....whoa ...what a sweet treat for me. Son and Vill

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I watch this cos Pong and Noon I'm so excited to see them again after Pidsawat :icon12:

Anyway OneHD is going to rerun Pidsawat every Monday and Tuesday from 21st Nov at 20:30pm

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hands Up for Vill for learning the bit of Hmong she used in here and the Hmong names too. Her "Tij Laug" was so adorable too, even though being a girl it should've been, "Tus Nus" instead. Vill's name in here is Paj Huab. And it seems like there are actual Hmong people in there. I'm just glad to get to see Mor Rit. Mo is also in here as Son's modern day girlfriend. CD and Kang are in here as Hmong villagers too.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hands Up for Vill for learning the bit of Hmong she used in here and the Hmong names too. Her "Tij Laug" was so adorable too, even though being a girl it should've been, "Tus Nus" instead. Vill's name in here is Paj Huab. And it seems like there are actual Hmong people in there. I'm just glad to get to see Mor Rit. Mo is also in here as Son's modern day girlfriend. CD and Kang are in here as Hmong villagers too.
Son & Mo are paired up again? Aw that's cute

nina07

sarNie Adult
This was so good! They def pulled a lot of heartstrings with this tribute. I wish Push would've made a cameo or something though bc I saw Lily was in it as some worker passing out ribbons and I'm biased so I would've loved it if they had a scene together lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Sad that I did not know exactly what they were saying, but I loved the overall feel of the series. It was very well-done and heartfelt.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I know I'm gonna sound selfish for saying this.
But can I please get a Son and Mo reunion in a full lakorn.
Pretty please ONEHD

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I know I'm gonna sound selfish for saying this.
But can I please get a Son and Mo reunion in a full lakorn.
Pretty please ONEHD
Totally not selfish lol. I had the same feeling seeing them on screen together again. Hopefully, they can reunite soon. But who knows since Son has been doing a lot more with Channel 3 lately.