One Litre of Tears

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not sure if you guys have heard about the Special Movie of 1 Litre of Tears. Anyways, it's uploaded onto YouTube. You guys could watch it there.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
the special is sad. too bad 90% of it is flash back.

but the sadder part is, there will be no more Erika-chan for 2008. Stardust replaced her. T_T

i loved this series. :spin: i didn't know there was a special... it's probably sad, right? oi... i might still watch it anyway.

damn. sawajira erika did a good job. i also watched her other drama where she also died after this one, but i still like "1 litre..." more.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i just finished watching it.. (FINALYY!!)..anyways... it was so sad!! I love the series.. and i'm currently watching the special..

EDIT: i just finished watching the special.. it was so sad!! Ryo called her cell phone and it was like "this number is currently unavilable..." and he starts crying! so sad... i love this story/drama!! i was wondering, is Asou-san's part real? because sometimes, they could just add a part in it to make the drama nice...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching it.. (FINALYY!!)..anyways... it was so sad!! I love the series.. and i'm currently watching the special..

EDIT: i just finished watching the special.. it was so sad!! Ryo called her cell phone and it was like "this number is currently unavilable..." and he starts crying! so sad... i love this story/drama!! i was wondering, is Asou-san's part real? because sometimes, they could just add a part in it to make the drama nice...
...yeah that part was so sad when he dialed her number!!! :lmao:

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
Asou-san's part isn't real. He was just add in it.

i think i read somewhere that asou was added upon the mom's request, b/c her daughter had wanted to fall in love. i forget the exact details though.