One night a week :: Aum/Aff

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOooo he did enjoy that..lol...okay, now this wasn't a big update..but I won't be mad!!!!! JUST HURRY UP AND GIVE US MORE!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
oooh sarN this is totally addicting...good story...slap/kiss and comedy...LOVE IT! Can't wait for more!

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next day Harit receive a phone call from Nee , his ex girlfriend . "Harit, darling . Remember you still owe me that lunch"

"Sorry , Nee . I'm busy today"

"No, please . You say we can still be friend . What wrong?"

"Ok, ok , ok . Meet me at 5 Star at 1"? he hung up .

Nee was his first love . They meet while he was in College oversea . They dated for 2 year and everything was doing great . He always walk to her class and they study together like younger lover until one day she break the new to him that she getting marry to some American guy . He was heart broken for several month and return home to Thailand to finishes his study . Now , she is divorce and want Harit back. She regret dumping him after discovering he was a million air and the hottest bachelor in BBK . When 1 o'clock roll around Nee and Harit had lunch at his favorite restaurant.

"Harit, I never forgotten about you" Nee soften her eye "My ex husband abuse me . I was in a miserable marriage"she saw Harit look away and she quickly apply water under her eye "I had always love you. I make a mistake but I was young then ! Give us a chance" she reaches for his hand

"Sorry Nee . We can be friend but nothing more .I don't take back what I already forgotten" he was serious and he pull his hand out from beneath her. Rule number 1 . He never goes back to EX. He thought about Soriya . She is right . It seen like all the girls he dated is mental .Just then he saw Soriya and Mew sitting 3 table to the left of them .He smile. It must be fate , he thought .

Soriya wasn't looking for problem like yesterday with the servant .All she wanted is to enjoy lunch with her friend at her favorite restaurant but she was bother with the young couple at the table behind her. Everytime she about to take a bit -- the young girl behind her blow her nose . Soriya was irritated by the disgusted sound.The young guy is breaking up with his girlfriend making her cry uncontrollably . The young guy keep trying to explain to her that his parent disagree them seeing each other . They can still be friend and see each other at school . The girlfriend blow her nose again and cry even louder as the guy try calm and hush her.

Soriya had enough of the drama and slam down the folk . She turn around to the couple "Can you stop cry already ? And you!" Soriya pointed at the young guy and continue "Next time write a letter , don't tell your problem to the whole world !! I can hear you siting here. I can't eat with her blowing her nose and crying like that "? she shouted

Mew's body begin to slouch down the chair as she look round the room seeing people turning head at them . She tug onto Soriya's arm warning her to stop embrassing herself and lets go home but Soriay refuse to lisent and continue lecturing the couple . Soriya call the guy heartless and the girlfriend a blow of rice soup! "I think you should just bang your head on the table and die. You act as if he the last man on earth" she pointed at the sobbing girlfriend and then direct her finger to the young man "As for you ! Mommy boi ! Go back to your milk bottle" Soriay pause for a couple min as she move her hand to the hip . Giving the couple a chance to talk back but they were silent and was shaken in fear instead .

The sound of hand clapping was heard from the distance . Soriya turn to see Harit smiling at her and he said "What about you? Do you know how loud your voice is ? If you want this much attention try lock yourself in a cage and i'll take you to the zoo" he laugh.

Soriay stare at him as if he the bull eye target for the dart .The young couple quickly take the chance to run and pay for their meal . They apology and bow their head to never break up in public place any more as they passes Soriya heading toward the exit door. Now, the battle ground is clear leaving Harit and Soriya standing there as their eye beam at each other . Everyone in the restaurant stop eating and turn their attention to the duel.

"did u just call me an animal ?"said Soriya

"I guess it was me"? he lift his brow and smile

She hold her scream and march toward him . Five across the face . Everyone that watches blink their eye to the breeze of the slap . Harit felt the burning sting . She must of practice at home because this time it actually hurt . He rub his cheek up and down as he watch Soriay smiling herself away as if she just receive a gold medal . He watch her throw a thump up to her friend at the table who give a weak smile return . She turn to Harit and lift both her brow as if giving him a cue to top what she just done.

He finally recover and grab her arm "say you sorry this instantly"

"Let me go . Jerk!" she cries

"Im warning you young lady" he was serious

"No ! Im not sorry . You enjoying hurting girl !"

"If that girl is you . I guess so" he twist her arm making her choke in pain . Mew rushes to beg Harit to let her go and she is sorry for everything . Soriya sometime can be a bit blunt. Harit refuse to lisent but tighten his grib . He watch as Soriya try to wrestle herself out and it only provoke him more.

Nee came up from behind Harit and touch the area where he was slap . She was furious and turn to Soriya "Dame kid. My Harit can feel pain just like you"said Nee .

"Nee , go away !" Harit warn

"No! Let me help you teach this kid a lesson" she slap Soriya .

Harit beam at Nee "I don't need your HELP!� and he turn to Soriya . His eye was soften . He didn't mean for that to happen .He release her arm and he took a couple step forward but stop when saw the water in her eye . It hurt. What the !?Did he just hold her so one of his mistress can slap her ? Jerk.All Hell break loose now .

"Hey ! Small tit ! That my friend you just slap"? Mew shouted as she begin rolling up her seelve

"You gaining up on me now uh!!!?It nice to see a man back up is a female" Soriaya grab a plate of noodle from some table beside her and throw it on Nee's head . The girl scream in total shock and stumped her feet. Soriya was about to throw another plate but Mew stop her and said let her do the honor of shuting the B### up . Soriya smile in approve but as soon as Mew turn to the target her face got smash with a cake by Nee.

One of the customer shouted out "FOOD FIGHT"? .The next thing they know there was flying plate everywhere . From fry rice to chicken soup . There was people taking cover under the table to knocking table down and using them as shield . The manage came out to see the chao and cry . Harit was crawling on the floor making his way out not sure which direct to take . Soriya and Mew was still at it throwing water , rice , soup and anything they see lying around untouch. Nee was getting cream by the two friend but she wasn't goin just stand there and take it so she fight back with food too . EVERYONE was fighting back . Soriya was loving it . She never have so much fun ! Suddenly she felt someone grabbing on to her leg and trip her down . She fall on her back . She turning to the side her eye meet Harit . YOU!

"We haven't even date yet and you falling head over heel for me already" Harit came on top of her both his leg was at her side but he didn't laid his body on top of her . It was enough to trap her.

"The hell you doing ! Get off from me !"

"Isn't it exciting ? You really know how to create the atmosphere . I would kiss you but there food in ur face and you sound like garlic" he smile.

"I'll show u how exciting I am !"? she knee him from beneath and push him to the side. Harit ball up in pain .

chenling

sarNie Adult
I'm am sorry you are sick.... :( I hope you feel better soon!!!!! fantastic update my dear...I love their bickering back and forth and his cheeky manner.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
awww sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better soon!

Love the update...who knew I liked comedies LOL :lol: Wow I love them together in this role...I can see him being bad too...ahaha always getting slapped...LOVE IT keep it coming!!!!!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Calling Harit's ex hen... this is too funny X3
I like Soriya character >.<
Looking forward to read more :slapandkissse3:

^.^

cecilia

Staff member
feel better .. but i love the new update .. bickering like chicken.
my fave line ''.I don't take back what I already forgotten'' .. <-- nice. let's hope he reverse that when him and SORIYA became an item.
love the smart butt bickering :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
"Jerk ! Next time I'll cut if off"? she roll to the side on her feet and run toward the door docking plate and food on her way out .Harit hold on to himself rolling to and fro "Don't let me catch you!"? he move to a sitting position and look down at where the pain was . He saw cake smear on his zipper area . What the hell. She must of got cake on her knee . Just great ! He wipe down the mess making sure he doesn't touch the pain area and once it completely clean off he got on his feet and dock his way toward exist .

He was fast walking because if he run he will feel the pain area slapping to the side. Ouch. Just wait till he get his hand on that kid .They reach the parking lots . He spotted Soriya pulling rice and noodle for her head "You ! Stay right there . Don't u dare move" he warn.

Soriay was removing the hair bow that tie her hair together . Letting her long curly hair fall into places . One at the time she remove the food that got tingle in there.She feel sticky all over . She saw Harit there the breaking of her hair . She throw her head back and beam him "What the hell you want ?! Leave me alone !"

Harit skipping came to a stop as he watch Soriay standing there. He was memorize by how beautiful she look with her hair down . Her face look blush under the sunlight . Her gorgeous huge eye was like diamond. She is HOT , he thought . Suddenly he feel a pain down below and he shyly turn about and mumbling something under his breath "Harit u stupid dog .Snap out of it!"

"We should be even now ! You mistress slap me and I slap you" she shouted from behind him

Harit turn to the voice "baby , u hit me in my weak spot . If u want to make it even . Let me hit u in your weak spot" he smile .

Soriya jaw drop and instantly cover her chest "You pervert !"? she drop her hand "You want some more flying knee ?" she move closer "I'm not scar of you . There law in this country . If u touch me I'll report rape" she threaten

"Do u know . There not a girl in Thailand who wouldn't want me ? Im Harit Tutorson .Not only im rich beyond your wildest imagination but im the most sexiest guy in town"? he lift his brow at her

Soriaya give a disgusted look and cross her hand "Then do you know who I am ? I'm Soriya Worpaubon . Lots of guy die under my hand. So , please don't be my next victim"? she laugh

"rust me baby . I don't find you attractive at all" he lie

"Guy that love me give me whatever I desire unlike you .You think u the hottest guy in town but Im sure if you were penniless they wouldn't think it true . They wouldn't even buy a bottle of fish sauce if they see your picture imprint on it"? she laugh

Harit was streaming . All his life he have never been insult by a girl like this. "I'm not a person you can just laugh and walk all over . I'll make sure one day you will come begging for me" he was serious

"Man like you think us woman is an object . I know what type of man you are . You the kind that throw money for love and after you finishes your deed you throw money to get rid of them . I will never . Mark my word . Never sink low to even consider begging you" Soriya was serous too.

"I think you are talking to much baby"? he move closer to her . Soriay take a step back . He hurry to cover the gap btw them . He wrap his arm about her ."Now , where is that weak spot of your ?" he trail down her neck line toward her valley . He smile

He got both her hand lock to the side as he tighten his hug around her body . She couldn't move .She try to knee him but he was smart this time he separated both her leg apart so both if his leg is inside her . It was the most awkward position ever ! What supporting her up was his grip around her . She was at the mercy of him ! She saw his head moving downward and she try to move from side to side He use it to his advantage and kiss each side of her cheek . She scream and he release her . She fall on her butt . She rubbing it to stop the pain . She shot up at the fool . She was mad . If there a gun in her hand right now she will aim it low .. very low. He smile in amuse

Mean while at the restaurant the food fight was still going on. Te and Sai heard from one of the servant at Harit 's house that he having lunch with one of his friend at 5 Star . Once they arrive they saw the place in chaos .
Sai search through the crowded room but no sign of him "P'Harit !!! P'Harit !P'Harit!!" screaming at the top of her lung . A pie flew from no where and hit her in the face . She let out a cry as the pie slide it's way down .Te laugh at the comic scene and move away in disgust . Nee and Mew was running toward them and pushes the two girl a side to exit the door as people was throwing all kind of food from the distance . Te and Sai was getting hit from all direction and they rushes out the door too . All four of them make their way to the parking lots as they clean themselves . Sai wipe the cake from her eye and as her vision became clearer she saw Harit standing above a girl "Ahh!! P'Harit ! Is that girl seducing him ! Get away from my P'Harit!"? . The rest of the girl turn their attention to Soriya and Harit . All three of his girl was like the 3 Stooges as they fight and pushes each other to see who reaches Harit first .

Mew came to help her friend up "Girl , remind me to never go anywhere with you"? she give a weak laugh

"Let get out of here before those hen turn on us" said Soriya, swing her car door open they got in and drove off leaving Harit balling his fist at her through the rear window .

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i like the comical stuff in here .. ''He saw cake smear on his zipper area . What the hell. She must of got cake on her knee . Just great ! He wipe down the mess making sure he doesn’t touch the pain area and once it completely clean off he got on his feet and dock his way toward exist .

He was fast walking because if he run he will feel the pain area slapping to the side. ''
what a nutshell huh... that's super madness.. and him trying to get even by aiming at her weak spot. bad bad harith.

they sure are angry, he will beg her one day and she will beg him one day. til then they are still even at this battle of love. :p can't wait to read more .. this is very entertaining .. still curious about the title though ;)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Holy crap, Sarn. I was laughing so hard I about fell out of my chair. I loooooved those last two posts. Harit and Soriya are freakin hilarious. The lines you use just got me giggling! You have got me hooked! This is good!!!!! Thank you for making me smile and laugh today!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Soriay step on the gas full speed. She was goin 90 mile per hr changing lane to lane. Mew fumble with the seat belt making sure it lock - tight . "Slow down Soriya !Just relax . You probable won't see the guy ever again . Today was just a coincidence" Mew reach for the handle above her.

"I hate him. That pervert!"? Soyia grip the wheel and slam on the gas

"You know girl . They say the more you hate the more u will end up loving him"

Soriya make a sharp left turn into a abandon road causing the car to spin in a 360 and she slam on the brake . Mew nearly choke on the belt as her body swing forward from the pressure . Soriya turn to her friend "No . There no way in hell I will fall for a guy like him. Did u know he kiss again . Right here and here" she pointed to both of her cheek

"you miss a spot. Right here too"? Mew place a finger at her lip . Soriya open her mouth to bit the finger but her friend quickly snatch it away .

" he even say one day he goin make me beg for him . Who the hell he think he is ? Aum Atichart ?" she stick out her tongue in disgust just thinking about him

"never say never girl . He is rich. Money is power"

"and im poor ? Who need his money !"Soriya shift gear to reverse and drove back on the main road .

Mean while Soyia's parent went to visit the Tutorson. Mr. and Ms. Tutorson heard about their friend finance difficulty and is willing to loan them the money but in return they want to see a picture of Soriya . Ms. Tutorson heard how beautiful the Wor 's daughter is from several woman at her committee function and she is anxiety to see the young girl . Secretly , Ms.Tutorson been searching for a bride for their son , Harit . Ms.Tutorson is trier of her son playboy life.. It about time he should settle down and have grandkid for her . Both parent had lunch and discussions about old time and before they leave Ms.Wor pull out a picture and hand it to their friend

"She beautiful"? said Ms . Tutorson . She turn to her husband "Look honey ! Isn't she cute . Our son will love her"

"She 25 this year and single" said Ms. Wok and turn to wink at her husband.

Harit walk into the living room . He just return from work . He saw the the Wok and kowtow them .He excusehimself to take a shower. "Wait!!!Harit come here . Look at their daughter picture . She cute" said Ms. Tutorson

Harit roll his eye and slowly walk toward his mother and slouch down the sofa bwt her and his dad "ok , where is it " he loosen his tie as his mom handed the picture to him . Harit quickly straighten his back .It her !

"My daughter is very sweet and caring . She quiet , humble and conservative" Ms. Wor lied with a sharp grin

As his parent and the Wor chit chat about each other kid . New idea was forming it ugly head in Harit's mind as he look at the picture one last time and smile to himself. Revenge is sweet little girl . Harit was curious why the Wor visit his parent? He decided to stay a little bit longer . At the end everything was reveal . The Wor is in debt and they came to borrow money from them . He smile .

"My parent won't be loaning you any money"said Harit

His parent turn their attention to their son . They were confuse . What wrong ? Why he disagreed ? The Wor didn't understand the young man reply either . Does he want a contract draw up first ? Harit continue on "I hold 90% of the company share . They had sign it over to me since they retire from the company . My parent doesn't have up to 50million but I do"

Mr. Tutorson was embrass but it was true . They were going ask their son for the other half and they assume he will agreed .They were wrong . "but you will lean mommy the other half right ?" said Ms.Turtorson

"I will loan the 50million myself , mom...but on one condition"? said Hairt and then turn to the Wor , "Tell your daughter to come meet me tonight at 9pm at my house"

Ms.Turtorson with relief . It must be the picture ! He was taken by her beauty !! The Wor was holding their breath the whole time and for a sec there they thought Harit was going say no. Sure their daughter will agreed !! Just a belief meeting why would she decline ? The family continue on with their conversation as Harit excuse himself . Tonight going be fun . He will make sure to give her a offer she can't refuse!

Later that night Soriya 's parent explain the whole finance difficulty they are facing . They admit they were wrong for keeping it away from her but it have come to the point everything must be reveal . They start from the company legal problem to Mr. Wok putting up the house for 50million to pay for the law suit .

"let me get this straight . We are poor now ?" her eye search for answer

"Yes dear . Right now what we have is just enough to pay expensive in the house and the company is just recovering ....it will be a while before we earn profit and back to our status" said Mr. Wor

"lucky your father friend is willing to loan us 50million"added Ms. Wor

"Really ?!! That wonderful !!"? Soriya wipe the tear from her eye. She been a bad daughter all this time . She feel miserable now thinking how spoil she is and all those time living useless .

"Yes but it their son that leaning us the money" said Mr. Wor

"I should go thank him!!"
?
"You should . He want to see you at 9pm at his house tonight" said Ms.Wor. They didn't say any more after that . They are very sure the young man have fallen for their daughter because if not why would he want to see her ? What a lovely match make in heaven they thought as they watch their daughter overjoy with the new .

Sitting in the front yards waiting for your enemy isn't so bad thought Harit as he constantly checking his watch . He told his parent not to come outside or even lisent to his conversation because he doesn't want Soriay to be nervous if adult is around , he lie and his parent believe him . He want to make sure his parent isn't nosy and sneak down stair to spy on him . So , he went up to their room and knock on the door . They answer him . He smile and return back to his seat outside .He look at the watch again 8:45 . He wonder what her reaction will be to his offer ? A slap was the only answer he can think of . Suddenly he saw a headlight beaming his way . It her! He quickly got up and lend himself against the marble pole of the house as if he posing for a fashion magazine. He smile He always win at the end.

Soriya park the car and got out. She walk toward the house. She can see a figure as she walk closer and closer it became clear "YOU !!! what you doing here ?!"
?
"Sightseeing perhaps?It my house"

"don't tell me ...." she lost her voice in disbelief

"Yes , baby . It me . I'm your bank account" he grin

"No, i'm leaving this instant" she turn around and march off

"Suit yourself!! Don't come crying to me once your family get thrown on the street"? he shouted.Soriay stop. He was right . Damn it! The world is too round . She count to 10 and then turn around. Everything will be ok. Just thank him and off you go ! So, yeah it will eat up her pride a bit but tomorrow will be another day ! "Ok , I lost . I'm sorry for everything and I thank you so much for the money . We promise to pay you back in no time"? she force a smile

"baby , you think it that easy ? 50Million not 50 baht . I have an offer . If u agreed the money is your" he smile

"just cut thru the chase . Tell me !"? She knew it . He not goin let her go that easy ..she can feel it .

"ah, the wonderful joy of victory . Ok, lisent carefully . Im not goin repeat myself. For 50million I will give you ....if one night a week...i be your lover"? he was serious .

"what ! You pervert ! Im not sleeping with you . Go screw yourself" she was furious . What the hell wrong with him and why he keep smiling at her like that ? She won't do it. No way !! She took one of her heel off and throw at Harit , she miss. Damn it . She angrily turn away . This the last time he will be seeing her .

"where you goin baby ! Have you forgotten about your parent ? What kind of daughter is you ?"? he shout

He is right. Her parent love her and give her the world. Now they are in trouble . How can she just walk away from this all knowing in her heart she could have prevent it? Tear balling up in her eye . Of all the guy there is , it have to be HIM ! She clean her faces and turn around

"Fine ! But you must promise not to tell anyone ! Not even my parent !!"

"Sure, i'll make it private"

"Another thing . Once I pay you back it over bwt us"

"Sure !!"

"One more thing...if you don't agreed . It off !!"

"What is it now?"

"During the whole time you are with me .You can't sleep with anyone else. If I caught you it over and I don't have to pay the money back!"

"Hey !!! I can't do that . NO!"

"Then I have nothing to say , bye !"

"Wait !! Fine!! But you must do the same . IF I caught u with someone else. I get my money and you will forever be mine and I can see other girl. Deal?"

"Deal !" she walk away not wanting him to see the tear in her eye .

"Starting tomorrow !!!" he shouted

"Not this week ! I'm on my period !!" she lie . She need some time to settle her mind .

"I don't care. I know you lying . Period or no period . You must come see me tomorrow at my house at midnight or the deal is off !!!"

"Fine!!" she run and skip with one bare feet the rest of the way to the car. Start the engine and zoom out .
Harit 's parent was watching them from the window in their bedroom . They couldn't hear what they were talking about but it seen like they are getting along pretty good.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
"Who the hell he think he is? Aum Atichart?" and "Not this week. I'm on my period"

Laugh my freaking brains out, Sarn. You are good. Honestly, where do you come up with these lines? You make me happy! Ahhhh...I can't wait for more!

Off to bed now.......

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I loooooooooooove that picture. I was just saying at the JLR thread that this was my favorite one and that they should of had more pics of them holding hands! Ahhhwwwww!!!! Hotness!!! I am going to faint! LOL!!!!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
sarN - no pressure or anything but I want MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay got that off my chest...pretty pretty please I love it...soooo freakin hilarious and HOT all that the same time can't wait for the update