One night a week :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
How much he miss her ? So much that after he lock the door he waste no time claiming his lip on her . He doesn't hear what she was saying all he know was the burning inside of him. He know she want him to slow down his earnest but he couldn't ! He going crazy . He lay endless kisses on her face making sure he doesn't miss any area from her forehead, nose , mouth , cheek, ear, hair , chin and he told her to close her eye so he can kiss her eye lid and lashes too.

She told him to stop it was enough but he shook his head bwt kisses telling her it never enough for him - it addicting just like the strawberry scent . It making him arouse just thinking about it and he ask her if he can rip her grown to pieces to create more heart throbbing atmosphere . She pinch his arm hard and warn him not to say any more naughty line to her or she will stop letting him touch her . Harit nodded his head and promise no more words just kisses . He lie.

He move her toward the bed and remove the grown . She was beautiful and he caught her blushing . He push her downward on to the mistress and pull the blanket over her body after he remove all his clothes he join her under the cover. They were facing each other now . She told him to close the light but he refuse and she frown . He want to see every inch of her skin and count every mole on her body .

She pinch his arm again and warn him to shut up . She demand he close the light .He wouldn't but lay there staring into her enchanting face. He can tell her cheek is turning into a strawberry color . It was cute . She decided to reach for the lamb herself by leaning her body across his chest but he stop her from beneath . They fought each other again but at the end he won. The light stay on.

He move closer and he warn her to stay still cause any movement she make it only drive him to the edge of wanting more. She doesn't understand what he mean but she listen to him and let him have his way .He a liar. He always had been . He keep whispering all kind of naughty words to her ear . He was aggressive at first and then gentle .She told him to stop hugging her while she sleep but it only provoke him more and pull her closer . He whisper in her ear the reason why he refuse to let her go and she blush wildly as he start to kiss her - again.

Early the next morning Harit left Soriya's house . He want to kiss her good bye but there was no time and he doesn't want to wake her up . While it still early he have to leave before anyone see him . He doesn't want any more scandal new about him but most of all he care about Soriya's reputation . Harit went to his company and sleep in his office.

When Soriya woke up she didn't see Harit next to her and she look around the room . Nope. He gone .Did he left without telling her ? Why can't he wait till she wake up or at least write a note and leave it for her to read .She hate him ! That all he want and once he got what he need he left without a word. Jerk! Soriya grab a pillow and throw it across the room .

sulad

sarNie Adult
Me love it.
Just love those cute agruments between them.
Please update soon.
Can't wait to read more.
Thank you.
:D

pze

sarNie Adult
more more more pretty pretty please.....its always leaving us at the top of the cliff..........but thanks for the updates......hehe i went grocery shopping and came by strawberries.....couldnt help it so bought some....hehe.....

pze

sarNie Adult
btw i forgot to comment.....thanks for putting this song on for the bg.....it brings back memories...

sarN

sarNie Granny
more more more pretty pretty please.....its always leaving us at the top of the cliff..........but thanks for the updates......hehe i went grocery shopping and came by strawberries.....couldnt help it so bought some....hehe.....
o' my :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
HaPpY BiRtHdAy SarN!

I wish i can have Aff sing happy birthday to you! *imagine that! :p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hehe omg wen this page came up it was like BAM END SONG! lmao hahah =O HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!! HUGS AND KISSES <3! i love you darling!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Awww Sarn thank you so much for the update!!!!!!! I love the song...freakin' made me smile silly to myself...you rock girl!

You totally give me goose bumps with the story...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait for more! kk i'm calm again LOL. :lol:

btw...

Happy Birthday!!! :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wwhhhaaaaaaaa this totally sets the mood LMAO
Thanks sarN...But what I want to know is.... what did he wisper to her?... "He whisper in her ear the reason why he refuse to let her go and she blush wildly as he start to kiss her …again."
***imagination running wild again :loool:

sulad

sarNie Adult
OMG! Didn't even know that it was your birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARN
I wish you the best and that I hope whatever you wish will all true.
Have a "PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR" :dude: Birthday ;)

chenling

sarNie Adult
Happy Birthday lovely SarN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a great day........YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all love you very much!!!! (((HUGS)))

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Happy Birthday Sarn dear!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

love the story! Hope Soriya doesn't think he only wants her body though...augh! what about the hens?? aw man, this is a tough one!