One Tree Hill

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I was so sad when Haley left with Chris to pursue her dream and left Nathan.

I honestly didn't watch this when it first aired on tv. I actually started watching when I think it was season3 was on. My friends were talking about so they convinced me to watch and I fell in love too. It was like our every week discussion at school about the episode lol. Miss those days.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man, I hated that people hated Lindsey.
She was hands down the best character that season. I was so sick of Lucas and Peyton -.- They dragged all these people into their little dramas.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I was so sad when Haley left with Chris to pursue her dream and left Nathan.

I honestly didn't watch this when it first aired on tv. I actually started watching when I think it was season3 was on. My friends were talking about so they convinced me to watch and I fell in love too. It was like our every week discussion at school about the episode lol. Miss those days.
Yes i was so disappointed in Haley lol which is why i will forever dislike season 2

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Man, I hated that people hated Lindsey.
She was hands down the best character that season. I was so sick of Lucas and Peyton -.- They dragged all these people into their little dramas.

I feel so bad, i was seriously tired of Lucas, especially when he purposed to her knowing he still loved Peyton. Poor girl.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hello Admins, it seems like there is already a thread about One Tree Hill, sorry about that I tried to look it up before making this thread but I guess I missed it. If you guys can morphe this with the other one, that'll be great.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hello Admins, it seems like there is already a thread about One Tree Hill, sorry about that I tried to look it up before making this thread but I guess I missed it. If you guys can morphe this with the other one, that'll be great.
What sucked the most was that she was basically editing their love story lol and only to realize it at the end what he really meant.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
What sucked the most was that she was basically editing their love story lol and only to realize it at the end what he really meant.
i know right! It was so sad, tbh i didn't really care for Lucas and Peyton leaving, they're the most indecisive people ever. That whole bs with Peyton not wanting him cause he said "I do" and that part when he didnt even know who he wanted between the 3 girls and for him to just call one up like "let's get married" lol like dude.

Noire89

Simply smile
You all are making extra glad that I stopped watching right after they all graduted. There was more Lucas and Payton indecisiveness and misery?

Lucas and Payton were boring as a couple, something was always up from the whole Payton and Nathan thing, to Brooke and Lucas thing, then cheating together, then Payton getting a stalker, then being together but still miserable... too much excitment became boring.

Hayle and Nathan should have been the boring couple since they were kids, nerdy girl gets big man on campus. Instead they were actually the stable couple who found their soul mate, who had their ups and downs like normal couples and had to compromise in order to realize their dreams and accomplishing their goals.

In the end they had a family, and in my head they lived well, even if some of their dreams didn't come true they made a family together which was in the end their shared end goal.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
You all are making extra glad that I stopped watching right after they all graduted. There was more Lucas and Payton indecisiveness and misery?

Lucas and Payton were boring as a couple, something was always up from the whole Payton and Nathan thing, to Brooke and Lucas thing, then cheating together, then Payton getting a stalker, then being together but still miserable... too much excitment became boring.

Hayle and Nathan should have been the boring couple since they were kids, nerdy girl gets big man on campus. Instead they were actually the stable couple who found their soul mate, who had their ups and downs like normal couples and had to compromise in order to realize their dreams and accomplishing their goals.

In the end they had a family, and in my head they lived well, even if some of their dreams didn't come true they made a family together which was in the end their shared end goal.
I actually really liked the show after they graduated, for me I dislike Peyton and Lucas but since I was mainly watching for Naley and Brulian, i didn't really mind or care, its still interesting in my opinion. I really like season 5 because of Jamie mainly and Quetin Fields. By the time I liked Peyton it was her last season on the show already, the writing for her character has the least charm in my opinion.

Last edited: