One Tree Hill

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
I want to, but I missed so much of it. Right now all I know is they are in the hunt for the remain people on the team.

omg, I hate the nanny!! That girl is weird!! I will have to keep on watch for the catfight! ^_^

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait til monday!!

ahhh so scared for Jamie.

freaky nanny but it is sad that she lost her son

but stupid to kidnap Haley and Nathan's cute angel.

feel bad for Dan and Brooke

I wish it was Brooke that Lucas called at the airport.

Don't really like Peyton all that much.

myx

sArNieZ
yeah me too. i love lucas and brooke together.
i hope that it is hailey who snatch him in the corn field instead of the nanny.
poor lil boy.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I want to, but I missed so much of it. Right now all I know is they are in the hunt for the remain people on the team.

omg, I hate the nanny!! That girl is weird!! I will have to keep on watch for the catfight! ^_^

Actually, they're not looking for anyone on their team. I'll start a thread so you can find out what's going on.

I bet Haley is the one that finds her son in the field.

myx

sArNieZ
this week episode was scary. the nanny call hailey about dan, and she took jamie w/ her to go find dan on the address the nanny gave. while she go inside the house, hailey lock jamie in the car. in the house she saw dan laying helpless on the bed, bam she got knock out by the nanny. outside the nanny tell jamie to open the door but he wouldn't so she went to go get an ax to smash the window, but when she loook jamie was already gone. so she chase jamie around the corn field. luckily hailey got up and caught jamie. so both of them ran back to the house and when the nanny came she got knock out by the grandma. but she didn't die yet, when she wake up dan shot her on her side, and she fell down. at night, she wakes up again and said that she's not dead yet, but dan say now you are, and he shot her again.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Yep and about time the nanny is dead! I was so afraid for little Jamie. But thank god the other nanny was there to help as well beside Dan.

I still got hope for Brook and Lucas. :dude: I don't mind Peyton, but I rather have Lucas with Brook. Lucas and Peyton wedding are closing in, too. Gosh, I cannot wait to see if that will happen.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
So the news is that OTH will have a final season 7...and the rumors are that the original cast might not be completely in it or maybe none at all...which is strange, since the show started off with Chad and James at the core of it, and the brotherly relationship...but we'll just have to see what happens this year in order to even picture next year...So, either watch it now, or wait til it's over, but OTH only has a year and a half left...which I'm still proud of for my favorite show...because it lasted longer than the OC which people thought was more popular, and it will last a year longer than Dawson's Creek, which no one thought it could surpass...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
..wow one more season huh....

gosh i do not like Peyton in here ever since she told Brooke that she still have feelings for Lucas, forgot what epsiode....I dont even pay attention to her scene with Lucas at all...this past monday episode was stupid-well I'm talking about peyton scene...okay I know I'm being biased....

I still have hope for Brooke and Lucas again...I know it wont happen but hey never know lol

nina07

sarNie Adult
ugh I know, even though it didn't work out in real life, i still love Brucas :wub: LOL
I never liked Peyton ..

TubbyTinker

okay I didnt watch season 1-2 of OTH...so yesterday episode this guy named julian comes back into the picture...who is he to Peyton

TubbyTinker

OMG, Julian and Brooke finally hooked up...yay...freaken peyton is preggy with lucas...ugh....my hopes of brooke and lucas getting back together are over...now I'm all about julian and Brooke lol

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Holy crap, I'm so farrr behind. I only watched Season 1 & 2. A lot to catch up on since I've been busy with Grey's Anatomy.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha honestly after I started watching I quit in like season 5 I think I think Lucas should have ended up with Lindsay because like I mean it's one of those real relationship that wasn't based of infatuation like it was with Peyton. After all the crap that Peyton did I don't understand why he would get back w/ her and it's stupid like how she literally broke Lindsay and Lucas up! Like wtfreak biatch you left the guy and now that he's ready to get married your dumarse shows back up. I think Lindsay's and Lucas's relationship was more Platonic and real something that is mature and grown up. While his relationships w/ Brooke and Peyton are relationships from High School relationships that are lingering and need to be moved on from. That's what I dislike about the show sometimes they hold on to "old love" and relationships to much. I understand Nathan and Haley's relationship and that's already one couple from the past! Dammit why not switch it up and give Lucas a new woman? LOL

nina07

sarNie Adult
Monday's episode was so sad. :(

Peyton might lose her baby! :/

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I actually prefer Brooke with Julian now...but it kinda sucks for them both that they both are Peyton and Lucas' exes...but I really love those two together...On Monday, I was so sad that she couldn't say she loved him...I was like, "I'd say it to you."

Well, I think they'll put Brulian together, and the baby will be fine, because this is their last season...so they have to end on a good note. I just hope Brulian gets more time together before they end it.

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
What's up w/ this show now? Does it still air? I don't recall which eppy I left of on. =/

It just started airing new episode on monday

and what is wrong with peyton is she sick or something because i missed the first 5-10min of the episode.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I missed it too, but apparently, she was told she won't be able to carry her baby to term or else it could kill her...I think it has something to do with her mom's genes...

But don't worry, they won't end this show on a bad note, they just added that for the drama's sake...

TubbyTinker

gosh one more eppy before season finale again....I HEART BROOKE AND JULIAN....OMG, they are so cute together....and did you guys know they used to date in real life too back in '06? and now sophia is dating james lafferty, her tree hill co-star-Nathan Scott lol...he so younger than her