[ONE31] Oum Rak Game Luang (The One Enterprise): Pong Nawat / Kob Suwanan / Dom Hetrakul / Donut Manatsanun

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
It looks interesting from the trailer. Very different from the recent drama filled lakorns that onehd has been airing. I hope onehd continues to explore different genres. Can anyone tell me, did the doctor say that both Donut and Kob are pregnant with the same person or something else?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
So Dom is playing a gay character here? Not his first time since he played one in GMMTV's "Waterboyy the Series", where he was a swimming coach who has a secret relationship with his son's (one of the main p'eks) friend.

I think the last time a main character was gay in a One31 drama was Akk in Noon S/Captain's Sanaeha Diaries?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This does look interesting. Dom is very convincing when he plays a gay. He was so good in the switching body lakorn with Cherry when he act all feminine.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Oooh, was that the lakorn remade by Nadech and Yaya? It was called "Switch" when it aired here.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is said to premiere this May but there are still a few scenes yet to be shot. There's a possibility that the airing might get delayed, just like "Ruk Laek Pop".

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Airing Mondays to Thursdays starting May 4th, replacing "Bpai Hai Teung Duang Dao" and "Deja Vu" in their timeslots

And pleasantly surprised to see Mild in the cast. (She has worked with the director @kaewoic in "Ugly Duckling".)

http://instagr.am/p/B-9pva_H_kE/