[ONE31] Songkram Nak Pun : Bee Namthip / Metinee Kingpayome / Push Puttichai / Bifern Anchasa

sarNie Adult
The actor who plays Tre tends to get the worse roles that I've seen him in so far. Glad his guardians are ok though. Would have been sad if they died from the accident, and then his butt hurt reactions would be more understandable.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The actor who plays Tre tends to get the worse roles that I've seen him in so far. Glad his guardians are ok though. Would have been sad if they died from the accident, and then his butt hurt reactions would be more understandable.
Tre is the actor's name, his character's name is Peesang. But yes I agree, they need to start giving him better roles. Because I think he could be a great talent for them.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Also, just skimmed episode 10. When Tan heard the bad news about Mook and Songprob he immediately rushes to see her. Like, where was this urgency before Tan? Maybe if you showed you cared this much before you would not have lost her in the first place.

sarNie Adult
thanks for clarifying tre's name. i'm so bad with actor and character names lol.

as for tan, people think they'll always have more time "later" to pay better attention to their loved ones until it's too late.

next week looks like a lot of Rain. I feel like the drama isn't able to handle multiple characters as well as Beauty & The Bitches 1. It feels a bit all over the place and yet still not exciting.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
thanks for clarifying tre's name. i'm so bad with actor and character names lol.

as for tan, people think they'll always have more time "later" to pay better attention to their loved ones until it's too late.

next week looks like a lot of Rain. I feel like the drama isn't able to handle multiple characters as well as Beauty & The Bitches 1. It feels a bit all over the place and yet still not exciting.
I thought so too, too many characters and the flow is all over the place

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Oh, I never watched that one, since I don't think it was ever subbed, but I heard good things about it.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Rewatching episode 9 with subs and honestly, I need a flashback of when Songprod and Mook first met. Because they keep making references to it and how he's always been waiting for her, but yet he is also clearly trying to make Lib jealous? Like did he actually like Mook at one point or has he been planning this as a long-con?

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
The first scene I saw him in was when he saved Mook I think. I honestly don't know about him, and he's still on my one of the baddies list.

sarNie Adult
All the Thai stuff I was watching ended before the holidays. This was the only one I had left, so gotta wait for it to re-air.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, I might not have understood everything they said but I really am hardcore on the Songprod and Mook train now. Seems they both put so much effort into their previous relationships, loved their significant others, yielded in everything in the name of love and both got hurt badly. They deserve to be happy.

Also, this is so cute

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Okay, I might not have understood everything they said but I really am hardcore on the Songprob and Mook train now. Seems they both put so much effort into their previous relationships, loved their significant others, yielded in everything in the name of love and both got hurt badly. They deserve to be happy.

Also this is so cute
Damn i ship them too.
Iforgot most drama have continued to air again this week. Have so many to watch now! :aaaaa:

sarNie Adult
I'm still not sure whether Songprod loves Mook. He seems like he just wants to win against Lip.

I hate the news reporter. He was all happy that Tan accidentally crashed into a kid. He's gonna frame it on Tan being drunk instead of him chasing Tan that caused the accident. What a disgusing human being.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel bad for Tankhun. No one is getting him the professional help he so clearly needs. On a nicer note, I am glad that he still stands by Mook despite their break up.

So, as I thought, Songprod really was in a terrible relationship. I hope he means what he says, that he truly learned from his relationship with Lib and will be true to Mook.

sarNie Adult
Bee never communicated anything to them for fear that Elle and Tan would have dropped everything to be there for her. She knows that. This whole feud is a damn communication problem.

I hope that scumbag news reporter gets in trouble. What a piece of trash. He's the one that caused that kid's death. He's not even regretful. He's just happy to be getting some juicy news. There's gotta be a recording of him chasing Tan that night.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So now Songprod is upset because Mook wants to go back to work...like, what did he think was going to happen? She was an actress when he met her. Why does he expect her to give that up now?

sarNie Adult
lol I was thinking the same thing. If she gives up work, the mom is just going to bad mouth her for not working and leeching off her son. If Songprod keeps listening to his mom, then he'll pretty much end up with Lip. Hopefully, she'll cherish him this time around.

How does Peesang always walk in to misinterpret what his mom is saying. Such a lakorn. I honestly only like him when he's around Nat instead of butt hurt. Wonder if we'll ever get to see this myseterious father of his that cheated on his wife with some upcoming new actress.

Can't wait to see Tan get better. But I feel like he shouldn't just get better for only Mook, but to do it for himself, too.