[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
How many episodes does it have? Should end soon?

Selfish love from Peak's character. Sad!
korean version had 15 eps. Vill also said "Mission destiny of love" - the lakorn with Sean will be aired in the middle september. So, i guess 16 eps.

I dont like Puen and Mek characters, they were really selfish.
I dont know why i always feel annoy with Puen in Thai version, when i watched Korean version, i didnt feel like that with Bi rain

saobomp

sarNie Adult
As of the latest episode, Warin isn't such a bad character. He loved her and willing to be there although she might not love her.

Mek is selfish in the since that he want to be with her and if he can't then he'll end his life but the outcome isn't always like that.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
As of the latest episode, Warin isn't such a bad character. He loved her and willing to be there although she might not love her.

Mek is selfish in the since that he want to be with her and if he can't then he'll end his life but the outcome isn't always like that.
There will be two eps because 6/9 "mission destiny of love" will be aired.

I total agree with your opinion, i dont like Puen and i think khun Warin is so kind and gentlement. He is really love Inthira. I also feel pity for Soy. If i were Soy, if i had a boyfriend like Puen, i would be sad :(((
And Mek, i cant say anything about this character, selfish, stupid and very very corwadice.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Fuckkkk finale!!!!

I dont understand why they let In and Puen die?!

One 31 Chanel shouldnt remade from Korean version anymore. It makes me annoy so much. They let heroine cry throughout the series and the last ep let them die. Oh my god.

Really really bad

265826BF-C6C3-41DF-9CBB-E13EC81FE997.jpg

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah they died on the original ending too. He found her half frozen and so he stayed with her, they both frozed to death.

I really wish they would make Aek a praek. I really want to see him with Vill in a super romance lakorn with happy endings lol.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah they died on the original ending too. He found her half frozen and so he stayed with her, they both frozed to death.

I really wish they would make Aek a praek. I really want to see him with Vill in a super romance lakorn with happy endings lol.
Me too!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I really like Aek in here even though he was a punk the first half of the lakorn. The second half made up for it. ONE needs to recognize their talents before they lose all of them. When their talents do leave Khun Boy can't continue to bad mouth them not taking half the faults of not knowing how to promote. He lost his touch. Lately the lakorns coming out of his company are trash. There were few good ones but most are like blah. I wish Vill would leave but she's too loyal.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like Aek in here even though he was a punk the first half of the lakorn. The second half made up for it. ONE needs to recognize their talents before they lose all of them. When their talents do leave Khun Boy can't continue to bad mouth them not taking half the faults of not knowing how to promote. He lost his touch. Lately the lakorns coming out of his company are trash. There were few good ones but most are like blah. I wish Vill would leave but she's too loyal.
Lol preach it. This disaster makes me so salty ! What a glorious waste of "a love to kill". By losing the hype about it this khun Boy shot himself in the leg like man... terrible. He never tried man and buried it until with forgot about it : tragic promotion bleh ! This man is the "TS Entertainment" of Thai ET industry. No wonder New has left his a..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was weird, I think mainly because it was a remake of a Korean version. Everything felt very classic Thai lakorn-ish; p'ek wants revenge, abuses n'ek wrongfully, turns out it was a misunderstanding, but simultaneously it didn't feel like a lakorn due to the flow.

Puen is just odd; his character is very random especially the scene at the hospital where he drags Intira in and then just leaves her last minute. I get that he feels conflicted about showing In what he thought she did and waiting to have revenge but the whole scene was directed oddly.

Intira is such a weak character. I get it, Puen is hot and him in a suit is probably one of the most gorgeous things to set your eyes on but she never gets angry at him despite him being a bipolar asshole. All she does is cry and then crawl back to him. Look at Soraya, Narin, Jeerawat; these n'eks know how to fight back and they have a backbone with the p'ek.

The last couple of episodes with the brother was significantly better directed but geez that ending. Reading the ending to the Korean version made more sense as the heroine couldn't be with the hero due to societal pressure but here it was not elaborated and there really was no reason why either had to die and not be together. In already quit acting once, she could have easily done it and run away with Puen to a place where no one knew them. And geez Puen, don't go killing yourself cause your girl asks you to die with her. Seems odd that a guy like Puen would have let In and himself die and give up so fast. Overall, this lakorn was dumb.