[OneHD] Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae (Exact) : Mai Davika / Ter Chuntawit

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Son and Vill are happening for this. Pictures confirm everything. Lol. There's no reason why they would all of a sudden be taking pictures together after a long time of not interacting with each other. :rockon:

cr: villwannarot

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I swear, these two are much more compatible than ToomVill. Look at Son's chiseled face and sharp features. And Vill's pretty smile and feminine physique. Their chemistry is much better too. Son/Vill have known each other longer and they just CLICK. Their off screen personalities are total opposites, which makes them a PERFECT match. Toomtam is better suited with Mo IMO. Their height difference is adorable (like Tik and Aom) and their chemistry is undeniable in any type of lakorn. They make even the most boring story exciting! Plus, their lifestyles and fashion in real life are the same so it allows them to have a great and close relationship off screen, which is a plus for fans. :coverlaf:

Exact should promote Biena, TooMo, Son/Vill and Puly as their top four koo jins. I have no doubt they would bring Exact TONNNNNS of new fans and viewers. :rockon:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
Exact should promote Biena, TooMo, Son/Vill and Puly as their top four koo jins. I have no doubt they would bring Exact TONNNNNS of new fans and viewers. :rockon:
Exactly, I'll watch anything with these couples. Add New/Marie and Jesy into list. You know the scene where he put her on the bed in trailer, I love it. What a reminiscence!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha. Son's schedule seems to be full. He's already in Tawan Tud Burapa, he's probably going to be in another Ch. 3 lakorn too, so that already makes up 2 for next year and that's the amount he usually does. And isn't he also doing sitcom now too?

I think this one is scratched. But who knows. News/rumors have completely died down already.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Haha. Son's schedule seems to be full. He's already in Tawan Tud Burapa, he's probably going to be in another Ch. 3 lakorn too, so that already makes up 2 for next year and that's the amount he usually does. And isn't he also doing sitcom now too?

I think this one is scratched. But who knows. News/rumors have completely died down already.
Another lakorn for Ch. 3?? Wow. I bet it's with Pat again. Lol. I'm not a fan of their pairing.

D~D

sarNie Adult
U know, when I saw the photo on Vills IG, I figure that perhaps the lakorn is really happening but wih what aiyaja said, I've just lost hope. I mean, Vill filming a Lakorn with Nick rite now and Son is doin one with a newbie rite now as well, I thought perhaps when these two are done with those Lakorn, this Lakorn would fit right into their schedule but.... ---- I don't know anymore.

︶︿︶

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it's going to be hard for them to come back together. Son is most likely going to promote the new nang'akes in Exact now just like what Pong has been doing.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I'm sad about this, I'm gonna be silent (︶︿︶)
for a while for this section, untill good news come.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Months later and I'm still crying. :teary: :teary: I just pray I'll be able to watch Son's next lakorn with Ch3. I am not on the SP ship either, nor did the quality of those two lakorns work for me. But they did so well.. :mellow:  I wouldn't lose hope on SonVill Team though. As soon as those photos were posted (so cute!!!), the press was on it~ swarming and asking about their whereabouts together; past, present, and future. XD They understand us toooooo. Thank goodness they both still share managers. :D

But Exact has never really been about promoting koojins. If that was their marketing strategy, SonVill would be much bigger than many koojins of today, simply because they blew up from the very beginning. 99% of the time I'm thankful Exact strives for talent and potential in their actors to give them experience with various production casts and crews. The other 1% is just my SonVill deprivation. <_<

D~D

sarNie Adult
songielove said:
Months later and I'm still crying. :teary: :teary: I just pray I'll be able to watch Son's next lakorn with Ch3. I am not on the SP ship either, nor did the quality of those two lakorns work for me. But they did so well.. :mellow:  I wouldn't lose hope on SonVill Team though. As soon as those photos were posted (so cute!!!), the press was on it~ swarming and asking about their whereabouts together; past, present, and future. XD They understand us toooooo. Thank goodness they both still share managers. :D

But Exact has never really been about promoting koojins. If that was their marketing strategy, SonVill would be much bigger than many koojins of today, simply because they blew up from the very beginning. 99% of the time I'm thankful Exact strives for talent and potential in their actors to give them experience with various production casts and crews. The other 1% is just my SonVill deprivation. <_<
Songielove- I know that u got a chance to meet Vill, but did you ever got to ask her if she and Son will be doing a Lakorn soon. B/c I know that "you" and "I" are a BIG Son and Vill shipper. Lol !!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
@Anonymous95 OMG by only seeing them in one frame and Son interacting with Vill like that.. It seems they're still close ;;;
I was sad when Vill said on her ask.fm that she hasn't been keeping in touch with Son lately.
This makes up even though they're not pairing up in this lakorn. I still will hope anyway.

SonVill is my very first ship ever. I just love them so much. :'(

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@D~D I didn't. :( Honestly,I never thought to ask that when I was around the both of them. Maybe because I take it a bit more serious, so timing and atmosphere is important, haha. She and Khun Mae both know how much I love her and Son together though. Mom actually told me reunion was "soon" a few months ago before it died down. I know she likes him a lot too. XD

@arasucre They might not be around each other as often anymore, but they're still friends. @aiyaja and I believe that all they need is their reunion lakorn to rekindle their affections. They're wiser now, haha.^^ I've seen photos of Son and Khun Mae together in the past year too, so they are still close, just not around each other much anymore. And when they are, I think they try to avoid anything that will bring talk and rumors like before, especially when he's working under Ch3 now too. They brush it off when the reporters ask, but I think it's because it brings a lot of pressure because they aren't around to consult with one another like before.

I miss them together whenever I see just one of them. But you dont realize just how much you miss them together until you see them together!

/end off-topic :p

I'm not really into the premise of this story, so I'm somewhat glad the project's on hold for now. But I think at this rate, we'd take anything!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous95 said:
I swear, these two are much more compatible than ToomVill. Look at Son's chiseled face and sharp features. And Vill's pretty smile and nice figure. Their chemistry is much better too. Son/Vill have known each other longer and they just CLICK. Their off screen personalities are total opposites, which makes them a PERFECT match. Toomtam is better suited with Mo IMO. Their height difference is adorable (like Tik and Aom) and their chemistry is undeniable in any type of lakorn. They make even the most boring story exciting!

I totally agree in regard to Bie & Noona, Toomtam & Mo and Son & Vill. Have yet to finish Bie & Noona's first lakorn but from what I have seen and all the great chemistry they have together on stage I adore them as a pairing. Toomtam & Mo look good together and they have the chemistry, but sadly their lakorn together did not have a strong love line. Son & Vill are just so dreamy looking together, their looks complement each other. Son's acting is not always my favorite but I like him enough. He also has a charming smile. I did like with in is lakorn with Pang. Son & Patricia for some reason I just never got into so I have not watched to see if they have chemistry or not. 

Push and Lily I am not yet sure about, I'll need to wait and see how they look on screen. I wouldn't mind Push pairing up with Mo too though cause they seem cute from the pics I've seen on instagram. 

I really hope Exact starts using more of the actresses they already have rather than continuing to introduce so many newbies. Let the newbies start out as support. They have plenty of actresses that can be full time n'ek, many of which who have been supporting for a while now. 

Anyways hope Son&Vill reunite soon, even if it can't be in this lakorn. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
I totally agree in regard to Bie & Noona, Toomtam & Mo and Son & Vill. Have yet to finish Bie & Noona's first lakorn but from what I have seen and all the great chemistry they have together on stage I adore them as a pairing. Toomtam & Mo look good together and they have the chemistry, but sadly their lakorn together did not have a strong love line. Son & Vill are just so dreamy looking together, their looks complement each other. Son's acting is not always my favorite but I like him enough. He also has a charming smile. I did like with in is lakorn with Pang. Son & Patricia for some reason I just never got into so I have not watched to see if they have chemistry or not. 

Push and Lily I am not yet sure about, I'll need to wait and see how they look on screen. I wouldn't mind Push pairing up with Mo too though cause they seem cute from the pics I've seen on instagram. 

I really hope Exact starts using more of the actresses they already have rather than continuing to introduce so many newbies. Let the newbies start out as support. They have plenty of actresses that can be full time n'ek, many of which who have been supporting for a while now. 

Anyways hope Son&Vill reunite soon, even if it can't be in this lakorn. 
Toomtam and Mo's looks complement one another's perfectly too, because their skin tones are similar and their eyes crinkle when they smile. :cloud9: Also, because of Mo's petite height and frame she makes Toomtam look manlier. Whereas, Vill's fuller body shape and size makes Toomtam look more like her younger brother.

I'm actually not a fan of neither Son or Vill's acting. I can only tolerate them when they're together, because they have good chemistry and they look good together. :p As for Toomtam and Mo, they're both talented actors. And if they were able to have that much chemistry in a lakorn with very limited romance scenes, I can just imagine how much chemistry they would have in a slap/kiss lakorn. :drools: :dance1: :dance3: :dance2:

I totally agree with you about Exact. They need to promote their experienced actresses who are worthy of being nang'eks first (i.e. Mo and a few others). The newbies still need time to mold themselves into better actors before they become full time nang'eks.

As for Mo pairing up with Push, I really hope so too!!! They're sooooooooo cute together. Although I highly doubt it'll happen, I want to see them in a remake of Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter because they remind me of Pong and Aom. :ghehe:

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
D~D said:
I'm sooooo confuse ????
Basically, I think Vill ends up pretending she's a transgender due to circumstances and enters a transgender beauty pageant. She ends up winning and becomes really popular (probably due to the fact that she looks so much like a real woman). She later gets asked to play the n'ek in a lakorn where she's a transgender. There, she meets the p'ek who's the director of the lakorn and they get close/fall in love, but he becomes conflicted because she's a transgender and he has his family and social position to think of.

D~D

sarNie Adult
lenlin said:
Basically, I think Vill ends up pretending she's a transgender due to circumstances and enters a transgender beauty pageant. She ends up winning and becomes really popular (probably due to the fact that she looks so much like a real woman). She later gets asked to play the n'ek in a lakorn where she's a transgender. There, she meets the p'ek who's the director of the lakorn and they get close/fall in love, but he becomes conflicted because she's a transgender and he has his family and social position to think of.
Thank you so much for explaining. =)

The story just sounds so horrible. T^T

I hope they get a differnt Lakorn together.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw, if it's Push, I wish they would change the nang'ek too. I want to see him with someone new, someone he hasn't worked with yet. Marie would be an equally good candidate for this. If I'm being biased, I'd prefer Push to pair up with Mo in here. However, Mo doesn't fit the character.