[OneHD] Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae (Exact) : Mai Davika / Ter Chuntawit

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Push & Vill again!? I enjoyed them in LN but like Anony said, I'd prefer to see him with a new na'ek -- he should be "experiencing" with different na'eks .. if that makes any sense, hahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
What? Push and Vill? Aw, no. I wanted a Son and Vill reunion. Or have Vill completely out of this lakorn. Ugh.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I really wanted a Son & Vill reunion, but after reading what the storyline is suppose to be I really do not want anyone I like in here. I like Push and I like Vill therefore they should not be put in this lmao 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Push said his new lakorn would start shooting in the middle of this year. I wonder if it's this one?
As much as I want to see a Push&Vill reunion, I wish it wasn't for this one. Idk, I think I want Son & Vill more in here. lol
But when it's confirmed, I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy this when watching anyway. I shouldn't be complaining. XD

D~D

sarNie Adult
Really !!! It's Push with Vill again. I like them together as well, but I actually want both if them out of this Lakorn b/c the story is horrible.

The guys that i like acting with Vill would be ..

1- Son
2- Toomtam
3-Push

Why of course... their all good looking men who can act. Lol !! As much as I love Son, he still needs acting lesson. lol !!!!

*May my Son and Vill reunite in another Lakorn soon. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Son-Vill too. To be honest I only like her with Son and Toomtam. I haven't seen Leh Nang Fah so I wouldn't know how her chemistry is with Push. 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^
Them together screams chemistry LMAO. I personally think Vill looks the best with Son and Push.

It seems Push will really be in this lakorn because all his fans know about this. :((
I just browsed and saw this topic on Pantip and it says on #3 that Push will be paired up with Vill on this lakorn. ;~;
Oh, how I wish this project gets cancelled and they get paired up in another lakorn instead haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I was singing while I browsed down the list of lakorns and came to a stop when I saw Son and Vill's name pinned. OMG...but then sighs...............

Push is really in this one?

D~D

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
I was singing while I browsed down the list of lakorns and came to a stop when I saw Son and Vill's name pinned. OMG...but then sighs...............

Push is really in this one?
I know rite !!! Lol !!! I get super excited when it come to Son and Vill. (⁎˃ᴗ˂⁎)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn has been halted at the moment, so don't know what's going to happen now. I guess, I wouldn't mind this lakorn afterall since I've been pretty impressed with One HD's quality of lakorns lately, so I'm sure this remake will beat its precious version too.

Vill has been tied to this project for a year and half now. Lol I guess, she's not getting away from this one, so hopefully, if it can't be Son, let it be Push, if not Push, Kang, if not Kang, then...uh, someone new and cute.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
origins said:
Who can tell me the possibility that push cooperate with vill again ?
They were supposed to collaborate in this one but this one has been scratched for now.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
The old version wasn't that exciting. I think Vill should get better lakorn...new storylines if possibles...love and revenge  :pervie:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. A Love To Kill, Vill's new lakorn with New is a love and revenge lakorn. But we'll see how that goes. Lol