[OneHD] Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae (Exact) : Mai Davika / Ter Chuntawit

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I've always thought that Baifern didnt grow under her old manager because she focused all her energy on Mai. Mai was supposed to be the next big thing because she has such a different exotic look but like what other said, you can be the most beautiful person but if your attitude sucks, that beauty meant nothing. I'm glad that Baifern left cus she's finally growing as she should be. As for Mai, she can stay up in whatever air she, her mother, and her manager propped her up on. Pretty soon her oxygen will run out. I used to love her but now I'll take anyone over her, even Ploy C cus at least she can back up her attitude with great acting.

So anyways I wonder why they decided to recast her in this. I mean I understand why Mai decided to accept this. I mean not like all these producers and directors are lining up to cast her in their lakorns as she and her manager thought would happen once they leave ch7 but why did Khun Boy lower himself to still recast her after what she did to him. tsk tsk. disappointed
What did she do to him???

HNA0

☀️
I've always thought that Baifern didnt grow under her old manager because she focused all her energy on Mai. Mai was supposed to be the next big thing because she has such a different exotic look but like what other said, you can be the most beautiful person but if your attitude sucks, that beauty meant nothing. I'm glad that Baifern left cus she's finally growing as she should be. As for Mai, she can stay up in whatever air she, her mother, and her manager propped her up on. Pretty soon her oxygen will run out. I used to love her but now I'll take anyone over her, even Ploy C cus at least she can back up her attitude with great acting.

So anyways I wonder why they decided to recast her in this. I mean I understand why Mai decided to accept this. I mean not like all these producers and directors are lining up to cast her in their lakorns as she and her manager thought would happen once they leave ch7 but why did Khun Boy lower himself to still recast her after what she did to him. tsk tsk. disappointed
May I ask what happened between Khun boy and mai? I do not follow Thai entertainment so I don’t know.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I've never seen Ter in anything but he's cute here. I love Jae Ken, he's hilarious.

Mai isn't bad but the bangs is not a good look on her.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
May I ask what happened between Khun boy and mai? I do not follow Thai entertainment so I don’t know.
Mai had backed out of this project at that time which make Khun Boy made(correct me if I’m wrong). Mai had burned many bridges along the way that her popularity had decreased a bit.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What did she do to him???
Mai agreed to play in this lakorn for him but back out stating "time" but then turned around and took channel 3's lakorn (the one currently on with mario). He was so pissed off but I guess he forgive her.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I've never seen Ter in anything but he's cute here. I love Jae Ken, he's hilarious.

Mai isn't bad but the bangs is not a good look on her.
Ter & Mew Nittha became one of the hottest koojins this year due to their hit movie One Day.

Iemssis

sarNie Egg
Hi would you mind if i ask what you meant by she could be the next big thing? arent she’s already big now in thailand? Im new in this whole lakorn stuff so not much knowledge lol but i actually thought she is the most popular actress of her generation or at least comes second after yaya urassaya.
In my opinion, I think Yaya and her are completely opposite. Yaya looks adorable, friendly and kiddo. Davika looks so serious, not so friendly and fierce. Some news said that, Yaya is famous without bad news while Davika had a lot of bad news. And yes Davika is famous mostly because of Pee Mak.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mai agreed to play in this lakorn for him but back out stating "time" but then turned around and took channel 3's lakorn (the one currently on with mario). He was so pissed off but I guess he forgive her.
Ironically I feel this one is gathering more positive krasae than her lakorn with Mario. I guess the higher ups forced Khun Boy to cast her back knowing Vill was told to have been landed the role and he was mad at Mai.

abcde

sarNie Egg
oh i wanna know if anyone knows where on the net or youtube the ost is or the song that she lip-sing to during the competition...
pls link me to it many thanks....

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i wanna know if anyone knows where on the net or youtube the ost is or the song that she lip-sing to during the competition...
pls link me to it many thanks....
Are you asking about the episode where Mai was on Lip sync Battle? If so, here you go:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I like Mai, but just wonder if this lakorn is worth watching? Any one please help.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Kinda? Mai's pretty good here but the real draw of the lakorn for me is Ter and Jae Ken. And I like that it's a pretty light no-stress romcom.

The only negative I would say is it drags a bit, no pun intended lol. Like most lakorns, it took too long for the truth to get revealed so I've been skipping some.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know the title of this song? I've been waiting for GMM to release an official audio version on their youtube but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I actually like Mai. Usually im more into the goody two shoes gals but only if I feel its genuine. Anyways heard this lakorn was good so i came to read lol