[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I've been so busy that I haven't even started on this. I'm planning on catching up during the weekends. Tell me how is the story moving along.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally caught up!!!!

I agree. I like a lot of the changes they made in this version. Everyone and everything in this version just comes across as more badass. And I like how Pavarin is a bit mischievous too. Like when Wayu sat on the other bench and threw food at the pigeons, she raised her eyebrow and gave him a smirk after she got the pigeons to fly back to her. Wayu was teasing her back too. I did like the slower background music in the original more because it made the scene more romantic and serene. But the upbeat music in this version made it cute as well.

Ak and Mo are so cute also. Their first scene at the hospital was sweet, when Ak said surprise and blew on the porridge for her. The fact that he's already her childhood friend and has feelings for her makes their interactions a lot more affectionate rather than creepy and obsessive. It's more of an innocent first love.

I think everyone is doing so well in here, from the supporting characters to the main cast. Mo is natural as the bubbly Pavarin. Jes is calm yet alluring as Wayu. I like this cool side to Ak. Willy and Captain are flawless as usual. Even Dew, Thanatat's right hand man, is intriguing to me (I don't know, I think he adds a nice presence). Everyone exerts the perfect aura for their roles.

I love Willy and Mo as father and daughter. I've been wanting them to act together ever since Willy acted in his first ONE HD lakorn, Sue Rissaya, with Pok and Charebelle. I finally got my wish in here. They have good chemistry as father and daughter. Same with Jes and Captain with their father-son relationship. They're like complete opposites. Willy really shelters and is overprotective of his daughter whereas Captain shows he cares about Wayu through tough love.

I'm enjoying this lakorn so much. I love that Mo gets to play a character where so many people are concerned for her well being and are always protecting her. In Fun Feung she was the maid disguised as an heiress. Now, she's finally upgraded to a real Khun Noo. :risas3:

Have you guys watched the first two episodes yet? @Cupid Candy @poobae91 @lakornsrok @YaMaMiKi

The rating for Tuesday episode (epi 2) is 1.3.
Glad to see the rating picked up, so hopefully it continues to get higher rating.
Thank you! Glad to see it picked up. :) I just hope this lakorn ends with a 2% rating or higher. Ideally, I want it to end at a 3% and above but I don't want to be disappointed. :sad6:

Rachinee Mor Lum started out below 2.0 too, but its ratings picked up with every episode. I do think Rachinee Mor Lum being a little bit diverse (and different) than the typical lakorn is probably a major factor for its likeability, the same way as how I Hate You I Love You became a viral hit despite only being shown on LINE TV. Compared to CH7 and CH3, getting 2.0 on One31 is already considered good, getting 3.0 is considered a hit, but getting 4.0 is considered major hit. I'd say One31 has been striking gold these past few months since the success of Pidsawat, with most of their lakorns ending or averaging above 2.0. Relatively speaking, One31 is the most successful and satisfactory channel among the big 3 since October/November last year.
So Ratchinee Morlum was considered a major hit? :confused12:I'm just curious because I feel like I didn't see or hear much hype about it on IG or youtube at all as opposed to Pitsawad. I do agree though. You don't see many lakorns that are set in the countryside that focus on the Thai folk music industry. So I think that was definitely what drew more viewers in.

I squealed when he just called her "Rin" hahaha. Idk why but I like when pra'ek's call nangek by their short names. It just implies to me that their relationship has moved up just a tad bit lmao!
I did too, for the same reason. :aaaaa: It's like they're closer because they're being informal with each other.

With Wayu saving Rin from the bad guys in ep2 though, I liked the previous version more with him appearing on his bike to save her and killing the baddies while she was unconscious. I like that this version's Rin defended herself though.

Dude, Rin waking up to seeing someone sharpened her pencils though. Major awwww!
Yeah, I liked the original's version of that scene more. It was more heroic in my opinion. And the hospital scene was one of my favorite scenes so far between Wayu and Pavarin. Him watching over her from afar like a guardian angel and sharpening her pencils for her. :sad6::icon12:

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok, now I'm loooooooving the male version LOL! That whole scene at the hospital where Wayu was looking at Rin :love: I love how she makes him smile. I'm quite impressed with the action scenes. And...the background music was waaaaaay better in episode 2. I think Mo might have found her p'ek. They look so good together.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
cr: GMM GRAMMY

I think Mo might have found her p'ek. They look so good together.
Everyone on youtube and IG has been saying the same thing. They think Jes-Mo are so compatible. :love::icon12:

I love their height and body difference. Mo is so petite and Jes has a muscular build so it makes them look so adorable together. :crybaby2::icon12:

cr: lirong619

^Jes looks so manly with Mo. Like here when she's sitting on his lap and in episode 2 when he was using his body to protect her from the bad guys. He's big enough that he can wrap his arms around her like a blanket. :aaaaa::icon12:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Both of their expressions here are so good. :worship2::clap: Star crossed lovers. :sad6:

Scenes I'm looking forward to:

^Jes' desperation and gentle kiss :crybaby2::icon12:

^I think this scene is the morning after they make love and if you guys remember from the teasers, Surasee ends up shooting Pavarin:
I don't know if it's just a dream but it'd be more intense and heartbreaking if it was real.

These two are going to go through so many obstacles. :sad6:

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think it will be a dream. I mean why would Surasee do that to Thanatat"?'s daughter. In ep2, I think he hinted at Wayu that he's somewhat afraid of Thanatat when he told one of his men to go kill off that one guy but he missed so he tells Wayu to finish the job and he says to Wayu that he (surasee ) cannot make another mistake and gave Wayu this worried look.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@Anonymous<3 Yes, they are so compatible. I love their height difference & Mo's small frame next to Jes. I like when the camera zooms in on Mo's face because she really is a pretty girl.

It saddens me to watch Willy play a father role. He is one of my all time favorite p'ek. It just reminds me that I'm getting old too.

I still need to warm up to Sarut's character in this version. I like that in the old version, since Sarut's character was more serious in nature, it wasn't hard for me to dislike him. This Sarut, later when he turns bad-ish, I'm not sure if he'll be convincing. We'll see.

I think that scene might just be Wayu having a nightmare. I don't know about you guys/gals, but I'm so ready to see skinship. Wayu taking off Rin's shirt hehehe

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching episode 2!! :aaaaa:I have to say that in the beginning, it was quite boring because of the focus on the baddies lol I could care less about them. I love JesMo together. Goshh Mo is just soo gorgeous and have natural beauty! It was so cute how the 2nd time that Jes went to the park to feed the pigeons, he purposely sat at the other bench instead of the one that Pavarin was sitting on. haha He just wanted her to sit next to him which it did work. Aww I love how they made us see how Wayu's personality show where he was suprised when Rin was talking to him. Mo with her presentation didn't last long and I wished it was longer because she looked so classy in her outfit and with her bangs to her side of the face. I actually think that Wayu had a good shot because it did hit the guy but because he pulled Rin, she also got hit in the arm. Willy as a dad is so strong and I haven't seen him for a while now probably because I don't watch him in his daddy roles. But I do love his relationship with Rin as you can tell that he really loves Rin since she is his only daughter. The pace is picking up and can't wait to see the next episodes!

I can't forget about Ak ahha his entrance with him in the car was soo good! Talk about side guy fever hahah I saw the ending credit where Mo was on top of him and he looked at her omg omggg making me want to ship them hahha

I can't wait to see more of Wayu and Pavarin!! Waiting for those kiss scenes!! willing|

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Can you tell me what was said in this clip between 0:34-0:48 @TubbyTinker? It's an interview from last year when they presented an award together for Nine Entertain Awards. They were being asked about their relationship. I've always wanted to know what Jes said. It looks like he's teasing Mo.

TubbyTinker

Can you tell me what was said in this clip between 0:34-0:48 @TubbyTinker? It's an interview from last year when they presented an award together for Nine Entertain Awards. They were being asked about their relationship. I've always wanted to know what Jes said. It looks like he's teasing Mo.
both said they are friends. They've been friends before they came into the industry plus they have same group of friends as well

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 1 and 2 finally done and uploaded. It's not my page but I provide the team with my subs so here ya go.

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! Was just thinking about what to watch before I go to bed! I'll start on episode 1 subbed tonight! :D Thank you so much for your hard work!!!!! Will you still be uploading it to your DM account? I wanted to post the eng sub episodes on wiki so others who aren't aware of this forum would be able to follow the link and watch it subbed too.

TubbyTinker

yeah I think it will be uploaded on my DM account sometimes this week. I don't upload my videos due to having slow connection so kitkat (alwaysmeena) helps me or actually does all my uploading so whenever she uploads it, it's on her lol. And I actually prefer not to promote my DM account in public. I know it gets more viewers and promotion but please no public promotion. If you want the link to my DM account, they can always message me.:)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah I think it will be uploaded on my DM account sometimes this week. I don't upload my videos due to having slow connection so kitkat (alwaysmeena) helps me or actually does all my uploading so whenever she uploads it, it's on her lol. And I actually prefer not to promote my DM account in public. I know it gets more viewers and promotion but please no public promotion. If you want the link to my DM account, they can always message me.:)
Sure! That's understandable. :) Is it okay if I link the Facebook videos to wiki then? And is there a playlist specifically for Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur?

I lied. I'm gonna watch episode 2 subbed before I go to sleep too haha. XD I won't be able to wait until tomorrow.

sarNie Adult
Anyone know how I can access Line TV being outside of Thailand? Seems like a lot of dramas are there, and it's not available in my country. :sad6:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Typing as I watch episode three.

Finnnnnnnnnnn so hard at Mo sitting on Jes' lap and him wrapping her foot then tying her shoe. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:These two are overflowing with chemistry!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: I love how gently they speak to one another.

I kinda like the original scene of the motorcycle ride better. The background music was just so iconic.

I love how they did a flashback to Captain in his "younger" days. I automatically thought "Wayu"! Even though he's playing Surasee. Haha. They should've had Pin do a cameo as his lover, but then again that would've been super weird haha.

Buahahah. Wayu's bartender friend is such a flirt. First, Marisa, now Pavarin. XD

Ooo the fun begins in tomorrow's episode it seems. Things are going to turn dramatic now that their relationship is budding and Surasee is aware of it.

Where are you @xcinsationalx?!

These cuties. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr: jesjpp

Last edited: