[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

sarNie Adult
@72701 or @ceda_lee

กราบช่องoneเลยครับทำละครดีๆให้ดูกันถ้าเป็นไปได้ขอละครโมคู่เจษเยอะๆนะครับปกติเป็นคนดูเรื่องอะไรไม่เคยจะอินเรื่องนี้เป็นเรื่องแรกในชีวิตเลยก็ว่าได้ที่อินแบบสุดๆเชื่อว่าช่องoneจะนำละครดีๆมาให้พวกเราชมอีกนะครับส่วนตัวโคตรชอบเรื่องนี้มากกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกก #เจษโม #กราบช่องone
Can't read Thai and relied on Google Translate lol. The person asked ONEhd to make more good dramas like this. They've never been into a drama in their lifetime until this one. It would be good if Jes & Mo were paired up together as well.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't read Thai and relied on Google Translate lol. The person asked ONEhd to make more good dramas like this. They've never been into a drama in their lifetime until this one. It would be good if Jes & Mo were paired up together as well.
Thank you so much. Wow that's a big compliment for Jes-Mo and the CPKHJPT team. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I was able to understand some of the replies to that comment and some were saying how they aren't even a part of Jes and Mo's fanclub but that they also want to encourage/push ONE HD to pair Jes and Mo in another lakorn too. Even non fans can see how suitable they are. :)

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Is Wayu nervous? Looks like he was struggling with that button haha. The hype is killing me & Monday seems so far away. Why must they be so lovable together?! How many episodes are there? It's moving so fast.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm..... I think I might give this lakorn a try. However, Jes just KIND of ruined it for me because boy his character in Pidsawat was :facepalm::BangHead::fighting3:..... Anyways, I still might give it a try some day during this week.
It shows Jes is a versatile actor. He was super annoying in Pidsawat, but in this lakorn, he's so :love::love::love:

sarNie Adult
I didn't watch Pidsawat, because I wanted to give Jes a blank slate for when I watch this. :rolleyes:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I am super excited for the willing scene! because it'll be beautiful just like the OTP! btw how bad is Jes's character in Pidsawat?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Can we see Jes and Mo in another lakorn? I seriously want to see them in a remake of Roy Adeed Hang Ruk now (the original starred Bie and Mew The Star). It was a drama/revenge lakorn.

Ton is a famous and successful young CEO of a publishing company. Mean is a student studying to be a nurse. She looks up to and admires Ton. Ton is engaged to his girlfriend, and after a night of drinking and partying, he and his girlfriend almost hit Mean as she is crossing the street. As both get out of their car to yell at her, Ton's girlfriend unknowingly steps further into the street and into the path of an oncoming car. She gets hit and dies instantly. In his semi-drunken, and outraged state, Ton blames Mean. Although she tries to apologize, Ton condemns her. Hurt, Mean leaves the city and returns home to live with her parents.

Their paths cross once again, as Ton is overseeing a magazine shoot in the seaside city where Mean lives. Mean somehow ends up in the shoot and through that interaction gets hired as a nurse to take care of Ton's grandmother, as suggested by Ton's doctor friend. As the two live together, Ton struggles with his undesired attraction for Mean while learning to forgive and love again. Ton starts to fall for Mean, but his guilt complex over his deceased girlfriend holds him back. Meanwhile, Ton's secretary is stealing from his company and looking for a scapegoat. She convinces Ton to hire Mean as her assistant. Trusting that Ton's secretary has good intentions, Mean does whatever she tells her to.

The secretary's plan pans out and Mean is blamed for the financial losses. Though his grandmother refuses to believe it, Ton, feeling even more betrayed, fires Mean from both her jobs. As Mean and her friends protest her innocence and search for evidence, Ton starts getting suspicious of his secretary.

I think Jes and Mo would look and fit the roles perfectly. Mo has that sweet, yet simple girl next door beauty (e.g. Fun Fueng). Mew in the original wasn't weak even though her character was naïve of the secretary's plans. She actually stood up to Bie's character frequently and was feisty. As for Jes, he can look and act like an arrogant/hot headed rich boy as seen in Ban Lang Mek and Jao Payu. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I want this to happen soooooooooooo bad. Roy Adeed Hang Ruk aired in 2006 so a remake this year would be the perfect timing (a little over a decade later). And Jes and Mo are sooooooooo perfect for it!!!!!!!!! It would probably do well too because they've gained a good following from this lakorn. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN LAKORN GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

Some of my favorite scenes from the original:

@3:08

@2:02

@4:00

This would be suchhhhhhhhhhh a gooddddddddddddddd and fulfilling lakorn for Jes and Mo to reunite in. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Last edited:

sunmon

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone ^^ I'm so happy when i found this forum of this lakorn aka Jes_Mo :aaaaa:
I'm a new mem of forum also new fan of Thai lakorn, so I hope to receive help from everyone in here :) Thank u na ka :))
Firstly, i want to know clearly about some news of P'Bie and Mo. Because i research Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur on youtube but the result is many news about Bie and Mo, most of clip is Thai but i dont know Thai so i understand :(
And now,What is the relationship of Bie_Mo called? Are they Friend or ex-lover or ......???
Lastly, I really love Jes-Mo because at this time i know them through their sitcom and lakorn, their chemistry is perfect :icon12: So, if guys have another clip of Jes-Mo such as: bts lakorn, the press conference ........., please share with me. I tried to find on youtube but no result :sad6:
Thank you for creating thread of great lakorn and lovely couple Jes-Mo :cheer:
Hope that everyone has a good time to watch Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur :thumbup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi everyone ^^ I'm so happy when i found this forum of this lakorn aka Jes_Mo :aaaaa:
I'm a new mem of forum also new fan of Thai lakorn, so I hope to receive help from everyone in here :) Thank u na ka :))
Firstly, i want to know clearly about some news of P'Bie and Mo. Because i research Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur on youtube but the result is many news about Bie and Mo, most of clip is Thai but i dont know Thai so i understand :(
And now,What is the relationship of Bie_Mo called? Are they Friend or ex-lover or ......???
Lastly, I really love Jes-Mo because at this time i know them through their sitcom and lakorn, their chemistry is perfect :icon12: So, if guys have another clip of Jes-Mo such as: bts lakorn, the press conference ........., please share with me. I tried to find on youtube but no result :sad6:
Thank you for creating thread of great lakorn and lovely couple Jes-Mo :cheer:
Hope that everyone has a good time to watch Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur :thumbup:
Hello sunmon. Welcome to AF. :) Glad to see Jes and Mo are gaining more followers. ^^

Bie and Mo broke up a few months ago but they're still good friends.

Here are some clips of Jes and Mo.

BTS (Mo baked a cake for Jes and Woonsen's birthday last year)

Nine Entertain Awards 2016 (Jes and Mo walked the red carpet and presented an award together)

Press conference (trailer and interview with Jes and Mo) @2:02:06

BTS (Jes and Mo on facebook live)

Last edited:

Samaiya

sarNie Hatchling
I love Jes and mo chemistry... I never watch any of their work but after I started this lakorn.. I had to go watch their sitcom together and I love it too very funny and entertaining.. now I have to wait every week for new episode to air... I have rematch the lakorn all weekend long haven't been excited about a lakorn since Mario and mint.... I hope jes and mo get pair up together in an good lakorn

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Jes and mo chemistry... I never watch any of their work but after I started this lakorn.. I had to go watch their sitcom together and I love it too very funny and entertaining.. now I have to wait every week for new episode to air... I have rematch the lakorn all weekend long haven't been excited about a lakorn since Mario and mint.... I hope jes and mo get pair up together in an good lakorn
Yes, I love their sitcom too.

A lot of fans already want to see Jes and Mo in another lakorn too. I just hope Exact reunites them soon rather than later. I mean, Sean-Esther and Push-Jui/Push-Esther had lakorns back to back so.. I don't think I can wait another 2+ years for Jes and Mo's reunion. My JesMo fever is too high right now. Since they've already been in comedy and action, their next lakorn needs to be a drama/revenge/slap-kiss.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OH MY OH MY OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT A NOSE BLEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SEEN SUCH A GOOD LAKORN KISS/LOVE SCENE LIKE THIS IN AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

cr: thairath

@ceda_lee @72701 @pangiaxiong

Last edited:

Samaiya

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I love their sitcom too.

A lot of fans already want to see Jes and Mo in another lakorn too. I just hope Exact reunites them soon rather than later. I mean, Sean-Esther and Push-Jui/Push-Esther had lakorns back to back so.. I don't think I can wait another 2+ years for Jes and Mo's reunion. My JesMo fever is too high right now. Since they've already been in comedy and action, their next lakorn needs to be a drama/revenge/slap-kiss.

yes that would be awesome... I love their kissing seen they both look so into it not like other lakorn I see the girls hand arms would jus hang down mo makes like she so into it which I love...I cant stop watching their see,,, I cant wait til Monday and Tuesday and then Wednesday for their sitcom

Samaiya

sarNie Hatchling
OH MY OH MY OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT A NOSE BLEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SEEN SUCH A GOOD LAKORN KISS/LOVE SCENE LIKE THIS IN AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

OMG THE PICS OF THEM KISSING IS SLOWLY KILLING HAVENT SEEN A KISS LIKE THAT IN A LAKORN IN SO LONG AND IT SEEM SO PASSIONATE ....... THEY ARE SO INTO IT LOL CANT GET ENOUGH OF THEM

sunmon

sarNie Egg

OMG All of thing is perfect <3 Cant wait for next episode *crying as river*
I want to ship them so bad. huhuhu