[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
here's the eng sub for that sudsapda shoot. It sucks cuz they only get 2 pages from the magazine itself bc the model on that issue was Kong Saharat.
How CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Thank you so much Thippy!!!! :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: Aww all of JesMo shippers hearts just broke into pieces when Mo said her "friend is single so feel free to pursue him". :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: I've never shipped Mo with any of her leading men (not even my beloved TooMo), but I had a small hope for Jes and Mo. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: That sucks! I was wondering why I never saw more pictures from their photoshoot. Man... :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: They need to reunite and get a proper magazine photoshoot!

Do we know how many episodes there will be?
Not yet. Exact doesn't usually release how many episodes their lakorns have. Fans just kinda guess according to their upcoming lakorn air dates.

Good for them. Hopefully it ends on a high note (above 2.0). Going against The Mask Singer on Thursdays is hard, for any channel.
Do you mean Tuesdays? This airs Mon-Tues.

sarNie Adult
The only other dramas I'm watching Mon-Tues are The Writers and Princess Hours. Hopefully, they don't air the same time as Cheewit Puer Ka.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I WAS WATCHING A LIVE CLIP THAT MO AND JES DID A FEW DAYS AGO AND THEY WERE ACTUALLY ON THE SET OF THIS LAKORN---AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SAID THEY WENT TO GO RESHOOT THE ENDING BECAUSE THEY HAD A NEW IDEA FROM HOW IT ENDED. SO BASICALLY THEY WENT TO ADD MORE TO THAT ENDING SCENE.

so there's a total of 17 episodes, they said.

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
How CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Thank you so much Thippy!!!! :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: Aww all of JesMo shippers hearts just broke into pieces when Mo said her "friend is single so feel free to pursue him". :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: I've never shipped Mo with any of her leading men (not even my beloved TooMo), but I had a small hope for Jes and Mo. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: That sucks! I was wondering why I never saw more pictures from their photoshoot. Man... :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: They need to reunite and get a proper magazine photoshoot!

Not yet. Exact doesn't usually release how many episodes their lakorns have. Fans just kinda guess according to their upcoming lakorn air dates.

Do you mean Tuesdays? This airs Mon-Tues.
Oops wrong thread. Kinda confusing the timeslot with Tae Pang Korn lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I remember seeing this on Jes and Mo's IG stories a couple months back and wondered why they were hanging out, just the two of them alone. They even went horseback riding afterwards, so at the time I actually thought there might've been something going on between them. But it looks like it was just an activity they did for fun. :D They look so good together! :love: Mo looks so pretty! :icon12: That picture of Jes teaching Mo how to shoot though! They weren't even filming for the lakorn! FINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

cr: komchadluek

^Jes looks so big here compared to Mo. :risas3: I love their height difference. :love::icon12:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Also, Jes talks about Mo @15:56-17:41. I wonder what they asked him and what he said. ><

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Man, I really love this version's Rin. She's so understanding and compassionate. I feel like Pin's Rin was more impulsive and selfish. I love that they changed that in this version and made Rin Wayu's rock. She's never judgmental or quick tempered. She gives Wayu the benefit of the doubt or at least a chance to explain himself, whereas Pin's Rin reacted negatively almost any time there was a little bit of doubt (regarding Marisa and Wayu's background). This version's Rin helps Wayu grow as a person and gives him a new perspective about life with her words of wisdom and encouragement. She's such an optimistic and hopeful person. That scene at the park where she told him that if he really wanted to start a new life, he had to give up killing, she wasn't just asking him to promise her to make herself feel better but she really wanted to help him leave his past behind because she knew how much it haunted him.

In this version, I'll actually sympathize more with Rin because of the fact that Wayu promised her. She was open minded enough to accept him and still see the good in him even after finding out his real identity. So if he breaks that promise and kills someone else, even though it's a set up, I can at least see why she would be hurt from it to the point of leaving because in her eyes, he went back on his word.

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG, filming additional scenes, is that a good thing or bad thing? nevertheless I'm glad they added 1 more ep to this lakorn, just means more OTP. @Anonymous<3 I also agreed with you! I hope their height different and Jes looks really good with a gun! I'm so glad he teaches her how to shoot. Also yes Mo's Rin is such a great character! She so understanding of Wayu and with Wayu life already in the dark, he doesn't need more crap coming his way. So glad they made some changes here.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Thippy for that information. I saw that clip too but couldn't understand what they were talking about. @pangiaxiong I don't think they filmed additional scenes. Thippy said they went to reshoot the ending scene. So it means they already filmed an ending scene prior to this lakorn airing but decided to change it and refilm it because they had a new idea. I'm excited yet nervous. The ending of the original really left an impact so I hope they don't make this version's ending plain or lighthearted. I want Wayu and Rin's love story to end with a bang, leave the viewers with a lasting impression like the original's. I want Rin and Wayu's rendezvous to be dramatized after all the hardships they've had to go through.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 12 is soooooooooooooooooooooo heartbreaking. Rin's expression and how she slowly breaks down in the dark after witnessing Wayu shoot Komsorn made me tear up. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: Mo's acting was so phenomenal. You could clearly see that she was in a state of shock for a good few seconds and then once it finally hit her what had happened, she was completely torn apart and all of a sudden all the tears came streaming down her face. :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The feather scene...I kept rewinding & my heart aches everytime. Wayu looks so hurt. I can't stress enough how much I love this version of Rin. In the preview for the next episode, she's suspecting something must have happened for Wayu to break his promise. This girl loves Wayu wholeheartedly & trust him. I love her!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't stress enough how much I love this version of Rin. In the preview for the next episode, she's suspecting something must have happened for Wayu to break his promise. This girl loves Wayu wholeheartedly & trust him. I love her!
I couldn't agree more. I was saying the exact same thing in an earlier post. I love this version's Rin. She's so open minded and big hearted. She always gives Wayu the benefit of the doubt and doesn't judge him for his past. She wants the best for him. Since the beginning, she's never given up on Wayu nor their relationship no matter how much crap gets in their way. When Wayu didn't want her to keep seeing him, that didn't stop her from pursuing him. When her dad restricted her from seeing Wayu, that didn't stop her from trying either. Nothing can stand in Rin's way because her love for Wayu is real and strong. She's going to fight until the end.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG THINGS ARE GETTING SO INTENSE!!! I can't wait until tomorrow's episode! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: Sarut is becoming so rai. :eek: What does he say to Rin before he kisses her in the preview?!

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sarut has officially gone nuts! So intense. He desperately wants to win over Wayu. What he doesn't realize is he's lost from the beginning...he never stood a chance.

I'm so impressed with Mo's acting. She is so underrated, it's not fair.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I never liked Sarut from the gecko. He's so cocky and I loathe cocky guys so that was a turn off for me.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
SMH. :facepalm::BangHead::nut::rolleyes: Sarut is too rai in this version. I actually liked him in the beginning (even with his crazy jealousy) but after killing his partner, he's just irredeemable now. I feel sooooo bad for the police officer. He was so noble and righteous. :( I gotta say though, I love Ak playing rai. He's so GOOD, like that scene where he was screaming like a madman. :eek::clap:

I burst out laughing when Tee tried hugging Marisa and Win stopped him. Even during dramatic scenes, Tee is still the comic relief. :risas3:

That was so unsatisfying when Rin didn't slap Sarut after he forced a kiss on her. :mad:

Awwww when Wayu said that Rin is still in his heart regardless of where she is!!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

I was right! Rin lied to Wayu that she was going overseas so that he would forget about her. The look on Wayu's face when Marisa revealed the truth to him. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWWWWWW behind the scenes of the forced kiss (it was a real kiss :eek::love::nut:). Ak and Mo are SO CUTE. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Look at the way Ak looks at Mo. :love::love::love::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: Among Mo's costars, I've always adored Ak with her. It's no surprise Ak keeps getting paired up with Mo, whether as a supporting couple or second male lead-they have natural chemistry together. Mo's best costars are 1. Toomtam 2. Jes and 3. Ak. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

cr: pinky_lvlei

Last edited: