[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Vee is dumb, Mon did make it seem like two persons with similar looks with diff.lives exist lol. He first met the rich one didn't see her clearly then later met a maid who might look like the girl he did not see clearly. He's def. dumb when it comes to the voice lol it's def the same voice haha. If I were in his shoes I'll def think they were identical twins not the same person because again you would think no one in reality would pull that kinda prank on you live two lives to fool you....till you catch them lol.
Either way can't wait till Monday.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous95 said:
Congratulations to Mo for reaching 300,000 followers on IG! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I noticed that ever since the promotions for this lakorn, her number of followers have been increasing rapidly! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1: She's gotten about 1,000 new followers each week!  :clap2:  :clap2: :clap2:
I'm one of her new followers lol and yes it's due to this lakorn. She's cute & she has acting potential.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Kelly...OM said:
I don't think Vee is dumb, Mon did make it seem like two persons with similar looks with diff.lives exist lol. He first met the rich one didn't see her clearly then later met a maid who might look like the girl he did not see clearly. He's def. dumb when it comes to the voice lol it's def the same voice haha. If I were in his shoes I'll def think they were identical twins not the same person because again you would think no one in reality would pull that kinda prank on you live two lives to fool you....till you catch them lol.
Either way can't wait till Monday.

he basically fallen for both of them...But now it seems like he with Montira is more about the thing he must do not upset his mom
Next ep, he clearly saw her face too but doesn't seem he knew it yet..
I wonder if he will actually refuse Montira to be with Mon, OMG it's going to be interesting

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
After watching ep 6 with subbed, I gotta say what Mon doing all have each reason though...She says he is not ordinary at all, talking so sweetly about setting the date with Montira then texting "good night" to another one LOL It's good that he didn't have any crushing girl around so it less headache for me..
And I love Mon's friend, I love the way she talks 
I'm so in love with Thit's words every episode LOL it's so fun and cute at the same time...Cracks me up every time especially with his dialogue with Wee on the phone, I can't evennn
Can't stop replaying this ep, it's so good

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
LMFAO! You don't have to! I'm a dummy myself because I was staring at it for awhile and then it hit me! LOL.
Haha! It was hard to recognize probably because I made it look nothing like the original poster. Lol. I just cropped out Toomtam and Mo. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching episode 6 with subs and man...I actually found Kangsom kind of handsome when he came in to save Aerin. LOL. But he's just making her fall harder for him! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
But just that KS is too small for me LOL He looks so tiny standing next to Push but yeah, he is handsome and cute to death  :woot:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
OMGGG...Jui with short hair  :scratchhead2: ...Someone translate her caption on IG pls..Oops, I think she mention abt FF too?

cre: Jui's IG

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I feel like Kangsom is only "cute" in this lakorn. Of course, he's handsome and all that but in this lakorn, I wouldn't define him as .... I don't know how to say it, haha.
For example, I tend to fall for guys in lakorns when they're more serious and not always joking around ... like Puth :) Puth is pretty legit here.
I just can't take Kangsom seriously with all his imagination and joking self. He's very cute though. Hope to see him in a serious role in the future again like his first lakorn but of course, he's nailing this comedic role!

This lakorn really knows how to make me laugh, haha! I love all the dialogue!
And wow, finally saw the surprise you all were talking about! So unexpected!!! Was not expecting it at all, omg. But I'm glad the surprise occurred because it's such a different and interesting twist! Can't wait to see what direction this lakorn will head into :D This beautiful cast!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
I feel like Kangsom is only "cute" in this lakorn. Of course, he's handsome and all that but in this lakorn, I wouldn't define him as .... I don't know how to say it, haha.
For example, I tend to fall for guys in lakorns when they're more serious and not always joking around ... like Puth :) Puth is pretty legit here.
I just can't take Kangsom seriously with all his imagination and joking self. He's very cute though. Hope to see him in a serious role in the future again like his first lakorn but of course, he's nailing this comedic role!

This lakorn really knows how to make me laugh, haha! I love all the dialogue!
And wow, finally saw the surprise you all were talking about! So unexpected!!! Was not expecting it at all, omg. But I'm glad the surprise occurred because it's such a different and interesting twist! Can't wait to see what direction this lakorn will head into :D This beautiful cast!

yeah, true..I like Athit character, KS did well on portrait Thit but in the same time, he doesn't WOW me though
I love the dialogue too...I can't expect what they will say at all LOL 
The lakorn is really fresh to watch, glad that everyone enjoys it so far