[OneHD] Game Maya (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Push Puttichai / Jui Warattaya

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Are the dramas on One31 HD the same as other channels? Like they film one or 2 years in advance? Are the actors also signed on to this channel like channel 3, 7 and 9, as in they can only act for 1 channel? Just wondering so i hope someone can reply me this noob... ^^
Most Thai lakorns are filmed in advance, they don't have the habit of changing the scripts midway. One31 lakorns do air quicker than lakorns on CH3 or CH7 though, generally. Yes CH3 and CH7 sign actors/actresses to act in their lakorns only, although supporting actors/actresses are allowed to work with other channels if their schedule permits them. By channel 9, do you mean 9MCOT? Then no, 9MCOT doesn't sign actors/actresses since it's not primarily a lakorn channel, those actors & actresses who appear on 9MCOT lakorns are usually signed to the production companies who usually have jobs at 9MCOT.

As for One31 (formerly known as OneHD), the actors/actresses are not signed with the channel per se, but with Exact the production company. However, Exact generally only produces lakorns for One31, so their actors/actresses can only be seen at this channel. FYI, they all belong technically to GMM Grammy, the media conglomerate that owns One31, GMM25, Exact, GMMTV, GDH, GMMTV Records, GMM Grammy Records, magazines like Her World and Attitude, etc. So basically, One31 doesn't only air lakorns produced by Exact, they also air lakorns produced by GMMTV and some other production companies.

Bear in mind though that there are also many free agents who are popular, for example Tik, Mai Davika, Esther, Sean, Baifern and many more. So lakorn channels like CH3, CH7, One31 and CH8 use free agents too, not only those signed with them.

And yes, for those who are already at p'ek and n'ek levels, those signed with CH3 and CH7 can't work at other channels per their contract. Same goes for actors/actresses signed with Exact and GDH.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Most Thai lakorns are filmed in advance, they don't have the habit of changing the scripts midway. One31 lakorns do air quicker than lakorns on CH3 or CH7 though, generally. Yes CH3 and CH7 sign actors/actresses to act in their lakorns only, although supporting actors/actresses are allowed to work with other channels if their schedule permits them. By channel 9, do you mean 9MCOT? Then no, 9MCOT doesn't sign actors/actresses since it's not primarily a lakorn channel, those actors & actresses who appear on 9MCOT lakorns are usually signed to the production companies who usually have jobs at 9MCOT.

As for One31 (formerly known as OneHD), the actors/actresses are not signed with the channel per se, but with Exact the production company. However, Exact generally only produces lakorns for One31, so their actors/actresses can only be seen at this channel. FYI, they all belong technically to GMM Grammy, the media conglomerate that owns One31, GMM25, Exact, GMMTV, GDH, GMMTV Records, GMM Grammy Records, magazines like Her World and Attitude, etc. So basically, One31 doesn't only air lakorns produced by Exact, they also air lakorns produced by GMMTV and some other production companies.

Bear in mind though that there are also many free agents who are popular, for example Tik, Mai Davika, Esther, Sean, Baifern and many more. So lakorn channels like CH3, CH7, One31 and CH8 use free agents too, not only those signed with them.

And yes, for those who are already at p'ek and n'ek levels, those signed with CH3 and CH7 can't work at other channels per their contract. Same goes for actors/actresses signed with Exact and GDH.

Wow, thanks so much for taking the time to reply such informative details. Though i have been watching Thai dramas since 2008 (but only alot in the last 2 years), i was not familiar with how the stations and actors work. I'm only familiar with the korean ones since i have been watching for 17 years... ^^

Can't wait for tmr's eps!! I really like Push's natural acting and the female lead is not too bad herself....

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Wow, thanks so much for taking the time to reply such informative details. Though i have been watching Thai dramas since 2008 (but only alot in the last 2 years), i was not familiar with how the stations and actors work. I'm only familiar with the korean ones since i have been watching for 17 years... ^^

Can't wait for tmr's eps!! I really like Push's natural acting and the female lead is not too bad herself....
Push & Jui are real-life couple, if you didn't know already.

Would appreciate if anyone else want to add or correct any info btw. :)

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I read about it! Did they get together before or after this lakorn?
I believe they started dating after their first lakorn together, Fun Fueng. I would recommend that lakorn too, I enjoyed it. It is more of a Romantic/Comedy I would say compare to Game Maya.

And I just finished episode 1... i'm shock that both Fang and Dew's character gets killed off, I thought it would've just been Fang but it makes sense I suppose for Dew's character too to build up the fire in Push's heart for revenge. I'm liking episode 1 so far and am enjoying Jui in this so much more than Mia Luang. Can't wait for the upcoming episodes.

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
Soooo gooood sooo farrrr :) Beam is doing a great job! :D

More Push & Jui scenes please <3

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ugh Pimdao is about to get on my nerves especially next week's episode. It's always annoying when she calls Gun crazy when he tells her stuff. Like in the preview when he tells her someone wants to kill her, she like who?? Who wants to kill me. You're crazy!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
im not so into action lakorn but i give it a try anyway , i been away from lakorn a while , need to dive into some just to stay insane lol .