[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
Just started this one....and FAIR blew me away! I can't believe he's a newbie. He's just SO GOOD. 
I might be late but....who's the real PRA'EK!?!?! Fair or Tono!?!  :scratchhead2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm loving this lakorn.

First time watching Donut as a N'EK and the first One HD lakorn this year.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Mirror mirror on the wall. Who's the fairest of them all? FAIR GUNDON IS! Lol. I love Fair's character in this. He's such the perfect man. I found it adorable how he'd always carry Laweng's purse for her. He can cook too! Now, his ex is just crazy. If he doesn't know of her true intentions, he's a bit slow. No ex would continuously joke about getting back together, especially when you're already married. Jealous and upset Fair is so adorable. Laweng is really mean though. I hope she starts falling for him soon.

love pj

sarNie Egg
love YO character very much especially whet he get jealous with wasee his face so cute hope to see more sweet

screen of him and wasee .this is my second favourite thai actor now first one is Push and second is Fair

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Oh my its getting good. That psychpath ex gf of his gotta go. Mr. Fair oh my. Why must he look so good  :woot2:  :woot:  :cry:  :cry:
Donut and Fair, these two are such an excellent couple. Imma fan!! lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Arthur is also adorable. I loved that scene where he scared Pim away with his ebola case. Lol. I'd love to see him as p'ek one day but I always like everyone who's underrated. It's so difficult. Even getting to see Fair as p'ek is difficult. I'm still unsure if he is in here or not. Lol.

sarNie Adult
I just watched episodes 1-5 without subs, and I just kind of pieced things together with their acting, and MY GOD I AM IN LOVE WITH FAIR. That scene where he was saying she's not dead, she's not dead - or something to that effect, I WANTED TO HUG HIM SO BAD. I knew Fair was so suave and handsome, but with this Lakorn, I realized that he's SMOKIN' HOT!  :spicy: . And his English accent. I die.  :faint: I wanna see the ending too! OH my! Regardless of whether he gets his happy ending or not, I wanna see how it ends. Fair and Donut are adorable together. They are like a korean-dorama couple (With the guy being less of a jerk of course) but i find it funny that Koy is in 2 body switching dramas in the same year, same season! (and she "died" in both lakorns, but in different ways!)

love pj

sarNie Egg
i hope they not changed the plot because the old vision yotha and wasee end up together .i just watched the old vison yesterday is was very good lakorn so hope they will keep the same but i don't think so because the new vision the one slept with krongthon is yotha ,the old one is gawee .anyway still love fair and donut as couple so adorable

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
But Krongtong and Yo dated before Wasee came into the picture so it's okay. Lol. Krongtong eventually left Yo to marry a French man. That's when he and Wasee hit it off. I'm sure Laweng will understand since she doesn't want him yet. Lol. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Read at Pantip Thai forum, many Thai viewers are as confused like the rest of us here as to whom is the real P'EK in here, but so many are rooting for Fair and Donut team.    Many have hoped that the producer and director would follow the novel or the old version which was made 16 years ago.     Some have speculated that they already done filming two ending versions and just wait for the audiences feedback or reaction.    Read that this director only direct movies and this was his first time directing a long lakorn.   

He said he wanted to make this version a more modern one, and he wanted to make it according to his style of preference (still don't know what he meant).     He said they have many actors in mind but finally settling on Tono and Fair.

ps:  I think Fair is a very good actor for someone new.    He is very comfortable with his character, and he is not overact or underact like some actors.

credit as tagged and Pantip Thai Forum

love pj

sarNie Egg
i like tono too but for this one i'm prepare  fair and donut they're look perfect as wasee and yotha

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'll be beyond pissed off if Donut ends up with Tono. My bias is Fair. Also I don't feel Tono's character is as significant to the story. He shouldn't end up with the girl because he's more famous than Fair.

sarNie Adult
I think his performance here is enough proof that he can be a pra'ek if he doesn't become the pra'ek for this lakorn. I'm sure he'll be cast as one as soon as possible. He is just so damn hot. He fits the prince-type character perfectly.