[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol yeah you would be stressed working for me but once you leave my internship/team you'd be ready for anything and everything lol. Also I only micromanage until I know that they are capable.

They should had changed the name of the lakorn like they normally do. I'm still waiting for my cousin to send me the book.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They should have. No one would be as pissed because it's a different lakorn. Lol. Tell me how the book goes. I know Wee is rai in there. Idk what he did but he's not as nice as this Wee. I liked that they made them both p'ek but they could've given Wee his own happy ending with someone else, or made him evil. That would've been epic. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I vaguely remember the other version. I just know I liked Ka Neung Ha better that's why it wasn't as memorable. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Here's the author's input on the finale:
ในฐานะเจ้าของบทประพันธ์ "หัวใจมีเงา"นะคะ อยากจะบอกไว้ตรงนี้เลยว่า น้องแฟร์ กันต์ดนย์ อะคาซาน เป็นโยธาได้เต็มหัวใจมาก อะไรที่ไม่ดี หม่นหมอง โศกเศร้า พวกเราทิ้งมันไปเถอะนะคะ รอวันที่ดีที่มีค่า ในวันหน้าที่จะมาถึง เจ็บปวดวันนี้เพื่อจะมีดีในวันหน้า ไม่มีใครทำลายเราได้หรอก ถ้าเรามีค่าพอ มันก็แค่นกบินผ่านแล้วปล่อยของเสียออกมา แต่มันก็แค่นกนะ นกที่คิดว่าจะไม่มีวันตกลงมา แต่ว่า... มันอาจไม่ใช่ก็ได้ ลูกชายกำลังตรวจพิสูจน์อักษรไฟล์งานเพื่อจัดพิมพ์ "หัวใจมีเงา" ฉบับพิเศษนะคะ รออ่าน "หัวใจทีไร้เงา"กันด้วย เราไม่ได้สิ้นหวังนะคะ "หัวใจที่ไร้เงา"มีผู้เช่าลิขสิทธิ์เพื่อผลิตละครเรียบร้อยแล้ว ใครกันนะ.. แล้วสมมุติว่าน้องแฟร์จะกลับมาเป็นโยธาในหัวใจที่ไร้เงาอีกครั้งล่ะ.. อุ้ย... รักแล้วรอหน่อย!!! ฝันดีราตรีสวัสดิ์ค่ะ

"As the author of Hua Jai Mee Ngao, I want to say it right here that Fair Gundon Akhazzan is truly Yotha from the heart. Whatever that isn't good or makes you sad just throw it away. Wait for a better and more valuable day to arrive in the future. We hurt today in order to acquire better in the future. No one can put a mark on us if we have enough value. It's merely just a bird that flew on by and dropped something invaluable behind. What's left behind is just from a bird. The bird who never thought it'd fall but it might not be like that also.....Wait to read Hua Jai Tee Rai Ngao. I did not lose hope na ka. Hua Jai Tee Rai Ngao already had its copyright bought to be made into a lakorn. Who could it be? Now supposed Fair returned to be Yotha in Hua Jai Tee Rai Ngao again..ohhh, after loving you'd have to wait a bit. Goodnight ka."

คืนความสุขให้เพื่อนๆนะคะ "หัวใจที่ไร้เงา"บทประพันธฺ์ "ชลาลัย" รอหน่อยนะคะ มีคนฝากมาบอกว่าน้องแฟร์จะมีเซอร์ไพรส์ค่ะ ยิ้มๆให้ชื่นบานกันเถอะนะคะ
"Friends na ka. Hua Jai Tee Rai Ngao written by Chalalai. Wait a little na ka. A person hinted that Fair will have a surprise. Hope to fill the whole household with smiles."

So she's hinting that Fair might be p'ek in part two!! Yesssss! Second chance at love.  

love pj

sarNie Egg
really they have part 2 with hua jai mee ngao too so i'll hope they will make fair as p'ek like you guys said .that's would be a great part 2 for my yotha because in this one i had a heartbroken already

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Here's the author's input on the finale:
ในฐานะเจ้าของบทประพันธ์ "หัวใจมีเงา"นะคะ อยากจะบอกไว้ตรงนี้เลยว่า น้องแฟร์ กันต์ดนย์ อะคาซาน เป็นโยธาได้เต็มหัวใจมาก อะไรที่ไม่ดี หม่นหมอง โศกเศร้า พวกเราทิ้งมันไปเถอะนะคะ รอวันที่ดีที่มีค่า ในวันหน้าที่จะมาถึง เจ็บปวดวันนี้เพื่อจะมีดีในวันหน้า ไม่มีใครทำลายเราได้หรอก ถ้าเรามีค่าพอ มันก็แค่นกบินผ่านแล้วปล่อยของเสียออกมา แต่มันก็แค่นกนะ นกที่คิดว่าจะไม่มีวันตกลงมา แต่ว่า... มันอาจไม่ใช่ก็ได้ ลูกชายกำลังตรวจพิสูจน์อักษรไฟล์งานเพื่อจัดพิมพ์ "หัวใจมีเงา" ฉบับพิเศษนะคะ รออ่าน "หัวใจทีไร้เงา"กันด้วย เราไม่ได้สิ้นหวังนะคะ "หัวใจที่ไร้เงา"มีผู้เช่าลิขสิทธิ์เพื่อผลิตละครเรียบร้อยแล้ว ใครกันนะ.. แล้วสมมุติว่าน้องแฟร์จะกลับมาเป็นโยธาในหัวใจที่ไร้เงาอีกครั้งล่ะ.. อุ้ย... รักแล้วรอหน่อย!!! ฝันดีราตรีสวัสดิ์ค่ะ

"As the author of Hua Jai Mee Ngao, I want to say it right here that Fair Gundon Akhazzan is truly Yotha from the heart. Whatever that isn't good or makes you sad just throw it away. Wait for a better and more valuable day to arrive in the future. We hurt today in order to acquire better in the future. No one can put a mark on us if we have enough value. It's merely just a bird that flew on by and dropped something invaluable behind. What's left behind is just from a bird. The bird who never thought it'd fall but it turns out to not be that way.....Please wait to read Hua Jai Tee Rai Ngao. I did not lose hope na ka. Hua Jai Tee Rai Ngao had its copyright bought to be made into a lakorn. Who could it be? Now supposed Fair returned to be Yotha in Hua Jai Tee Rai Ngao again..ohhh, after loving you'd have to wait a bit. Goodnight ka."

คืนความสุขให้เพื่อนๆนะคะ "หัวใจที่ไร้เงา"บทประพันธฺ์ "ชลาลัย" รอหน่อยนะคะ มีคนฝากมาบอกว่าน้องแฟร์จะมีเซอร์ไพรส์ค่ะ ยิ้มๆให้ชื่นบานกันเถอะนะคะ
"Friends na ka. Hua Jai Tee Rai Ngao written by Chalalai. Wait a little na ka. A person hinted that Fair will have a surprise. Hope to fill the whole household with smiles."

So she's hinting that Fair might be p'ek in part two!! Yesssss! Second chance at love.
But wouldn't laweang still be the nangek though since it is a continuation of hua jai mee ngao and in her book Yo did end up with Laweang.

I don't think it'll be ch 3 that has the copyright since they will want their own sogned pra'ek, it might be that channel Aum and Nat are making lakorns for. Um tvp?

cecilia

Staff member
Maybe Yotha will find his new Oumavassy in part 2 .. I look forward to it. Hopefully, Fair is p'ek <3

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
But wouldn't laweang still be the nangek though since it is a continuation of hua jai mee ngao and in her book Yo did end up with Laweang.

I don't think it'll be ch 3 that has the copyright since they will want their own sogned pra'ek, it might be that channel Aum and Nat are making lakorns for. Um tvp?
Yeah. It'll still be Laweng. I think it'll be about their lives after Yo comes to accept that Laweng is not Amawasee. Hence, the title, Hua Jai Tee Mai Mee Ngao. She's no longer living under Amawasee's shadow because Yo finally accepts her as Laweng. 

Can't be Ch.7. I want him at Ch.7. No Ch.8 please! Maybe he and Mai can pair up at True once she becomes a freelance. I really want him and Michelle together though.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I need a good lakorn of his where he won't be overshadow to feel him as pra'ek. I think it is cus he's doesn't have that typical pra'ek look. I couldn't watch this cus the whole lakorn and cast just didn't appeal to me. I do want to see him with Vill though. He looks like he would look cute with her or with Mew and Bella.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I need a good lakorn of his where he won't be overshadow to feel him as pra'ek. I think it is cus he's doesn't have that typical pra'ek look. I couldn't watch this cus the whole lakorn and cast just didn't appeal to me. I do want to see him with Vill though. He looks like he would look cute with her or with Mew and Bella.
Oh my, how could I forget Vill or Bella?!? Sadly, he was never given a good p'ek role. That's why I was really excited that they gave him a chance in here. He clearly shined but they switched to Tono. That's another reason why I'm upset. His one and only opportunity and it didn't happened. At least he gained recognition. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes he would look good with Vill. Sadly that probably won't happen though cus One hd is weird. They will only support pra'eks that they favor and they'll recycle those 4 or 5 like there's no tomorrow unless the supporting praek gained massive popularity. I.e Push, Sean, Jess, and New.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think OneHD would push Fair. He's gaining recognition at Ch.3, but he'll likely be evening p'ek. He'll be guest starring in Jao Baan Jao Ruen.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So according to Tono it seems like they didn't change it in the middle of airing but they changed it from the start of the filming. He said that they finished filming since last year. People were saying it was cus of favortism but he said it isn't since last year people were saying he wasn't the favorite child so how could it be favortism.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
People shouldn't blame Tono. He was just doing his job.

Da said she changed the direction midway. That's why you can see how the beginning it focused a lot on Yo and Laweng and then it suddenly shifted to Laweng and Wee. I don't think they changed it in the middle of airing. They probably changed it midway of filming. Everything was already done when this aired. The speculation was that she had filmed an alternative ending and switched it with the original. But there's no original. This was the only ending they filmed.