[OneHD] I'm Sorry I Love You (EXACT)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow. Exact is really stepping it up. I love this editing. This isn't the lakorn poster, but the album cover/soundtrack poster, I believe. Super cool!!!!

^This picture for some reason reminds me of Cinderella. The colors, font and pose.

cr to owners

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the ost. Exact's best lakorn ost so far this year. It gives me the feels and chills. XD I'm so glad Exact didn't just do a Thai version of Snow Flower. This original is just as good and memorable as Snow Flower, but it's fitting for the Thai adaptation because when you hear it, it doesn't remind you of I'm Sorry I Love You, the Korean version - it reminds you of I'm Sorry I Love You, the Thai remake. Now that's how you successfully create a remake, by making it into your own and making it equally as good. Mo's scenes in here are already making me pity her character (specifically at 1:33 and 2:25). :cry1: :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3llBwGChCPI
cr: GMM

I also love the way the mv was shot. It gives off a magical feeling.

I really like Punch's ost too, but hers reminds me more of a mellow romantic drama lakorn, set at the beach. Kangsom's ost is fitting for this because it has that Korean drama ballad tone to it. (I still really like Punch's song though.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ros5SK2Jhi0
cr: musiccreamgmm

Although I'm not a KangMo fan, I hope Kangsom and Mo perform Kangsom's ost to promote this lakorn. :thumbsup: Maybe Nike and Punch can do a duet to Punch's ost too, since the lyrics matches both of their characters' point of views.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how Exact released each actor/character's photo with the person they're interested in in the background. Kangsom likes Mo, Mo likes Nike, Nike likes Punch and Punch likes Kangsom. It's a full circle. Well...square. XD I think Kangsom and Mo's character names are Jak and Rose too, which is pretty funny (Jack and Rose from Titanic). Since their characters are celebrities, it makes sense for them to have western names.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
yaayyy!! cant wait to watch this. Hope this lakorn will be subbed :dance1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The OST is too slow for me.

I think Mo should have been casted as nang'ake after watching two episodes. Perhaps I'm still used to the Korean version, so I, in a way, think that nang'ake should have soft features, something Punch totally doesn't have. Punch is cute with her big eyes and round face, but they're not soft and her speech/voice totally isn't gentle either, so it's sort of hard for me to register when watching the story play out.

I think Mo should have been the nang'ake and Gypsy would have totally match Mo's character in here. Mo is pretty and sexy in her own way, but I wouldn't say that Mo is slaying this role. Mo's acting is off in here. Perhaps I enjoy watching Mo in calmer and sweeter roles, so to see her in this role, Mo does this weird thing with her mouth when she tries to smile while talking at the same time. Haha. Or perhaps Mo just acts a bit off playing a confident, broken, all men want type of girl. And wow, if I thought Kangsom and Mo had zero chemistry in FF, they have less chemistry in here. I could at least feel something from Mo to Kangsom and Kangsom to Mo in FF, but in here? When they have more scenes together and feelings towards each other? I can't feel anything. Everyone's acting is off, seems like, not just Mo's. Perhaps it's the editing or directing that is off. I don't know. I can't put my finger on it.

The storyline is moving pretty fast.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't remember not liking Kangsom's character in the Korean version but Kangsom's character or the way of how he's portraying the character makes him very unlikable. :scratchhead2: I think it's much more Kangsom's acting because he overreacts in certain scenes that are like, whoa...tone it down a notch. Lol :lol: 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
The OST is too slow for me.

I think Mo should have been casted as nang'ake after watching two episodes. Perhaps I'm still used to the Korean version, so I, in a way, think that nang'ake should have soft features, something Punch totally doesn't have. Punch is cute with her big eyes and round face, but they're not soft and her speech/voice totally isn't gentle either, so it's sort of hard for me to register when watching the story play out.

I think Mo should have been the nang'ake and Gypsy would have totally match Mo's character in here. Mo is pretty and sexy in her own way, but I wouldn't say that Mo is slaying this role. Mo's acting is off in here. Perhaps I enjoy watching Mo in calmer and sweeter roles, so to see her in this role, Mo does this weird thing with her mouth when she tries to smile while talking at the same time. Haha. Or perhaps Mo just acts a bit off playing a confident, broken, all men want type of girl. And wow, if I thought Kangsom and Mo had zero chemistry in FF, they have less chemistry in here. I could at least feel something from Mo to Kangsom and Kangsom to Mo in FF, but in here? When they have more scenes together and feelings towards each other? I can't feel anything. Everyone's acting is off, seems like, not just Mo's. Perhaps it's the editing or directing that is off. I don't know. I can't put my finger on it.

The storyline is moving pretty fast.
Did you ever see my picture comparisons of the original actress and Mo? It was posted earlier on in the thread. They look so alike. Mo has the same baby face and thin, tiny figure as the Korean actress. They both even have flat chests. Lol. Punch is a little meatier and she has a chubbier face. Her features are totally different too. When Mo plays pitiful characters, she has the perfect look, voice and aura that makes you sympathize and want to protect her. Like in KNK. Plus, she's a tomboy in real life so she would've fit the character perfectly.

I think May should've been cast as Mo's character and Gypsy as Nike's ex. May can play a cocky and confident player, and she has that natural sex appeal.

I'm looking forward to when Mo changes after she falls for Nike. Her acting looks really good and convincing in the credits. Right now, I'm not liking her character. I like it when Mo plays confident and beautiful characters, but here she's just plain bratty and immature. The self absorbed type of girl doesn't fit her. The type of girl who's so hot that every guy wants her. I can tell she's uncomfortable and awkward. It's more believable if she's cute or innocent and all the guys want her, or guys all want her because she's feisty and tough and therefore, hard to get. If she were to play the classy, confident and beautiful girl who is subtle and sophisticated, and not egotistical and throws tantrums whenever she gets rejected, she would do amazing. I'm hoping to see Mo in that type of role in a revenge and slap-kiss lakorn soon.