[OneHD] I'm Sorry I Love You (EXACT)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've been listening to the OST since the other day. Omg! I can't wait to watch this! Still a bit bummed not seeing Mo as the lead in here. I honestly believe the role would have been perfect for her but I'm getting excited to watch this for Nike and Punch.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
I found this picture on Mo's IG from a while back:

cr: momonchanok

They look good. :rockon:  :rockon: :rockon:  

Anonymous<3 said:
Mo and Nike at the Komchadluek Awards.

cr: lakornexact & exactscenario

Anonymous<3 said:

cr: tahyani

i saw this pics after saw it , and see how nick and mo perfect match couple in pics ,  i am very mad with one hd , how come they did not choose mo as lead in here , sorry i am fan of nick but ship nick and mo as leads , i will skip punch parts if i gonna watch this lakorn , this role esp need one like mo , so ihope see this couple in other lakorn soon as couple , this pics leave me speechless but nick suit ruin my beautiful image for them but anyway always ship toomo couple beside this couple mo deserve be lead with some manly and macho bias like nick , wonder if we saw vill ,mo, toomtam ,nick , son , push in one lakorn and they fight for love this two gals will be epic for me and special guest like sean , jes, tar ,etc  please make my dream become true someday what do you think 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
I've been listening to the OST since the other day. Omg! I can't wait to watch this! Still a bit bummed not seeing Mo as the lead in here. I honestly believe the role would have been perfect for her but I'm getting excited to watch this for Nike and Punch.
you are right , , how they did not choose her as lead here, the role calls her can not imagine anyone beside her , i am excited to watch nike but it would be perfect if mo play this role really

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
WOW! You saw Nike and Mo?! That's so awesome!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Yes haha Mo came out of the elevator to my right and walked pass me when she first made an entrance. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Yes haha Mo came out of the elevator to my right and walked pass me when she first made an entrance. 
Awwww I wish I could've been there. Haha. I need to see Mo one day in my life. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Nike and Mo are so awkwardly cute. Still upset that they weren't paired up in here. :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPCDIk0M80M
cr: TVPOOL OFFICIAL

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
After seeing pictures from the opening ceremony, I'm 100% convinced now that Mo was the perfect actress for the female lead. Mo's frame is very petite and slim like Im Soo Jung's, whereas Punch is a little meaty. Out of all of Exact's actresses and even Thai actresses in general, Mo resembles Im Soo Jung the most too. They both have pouty lips, chubby cheeks and overall, small faces. They just have very cute and innocent/pure looks. May, the actress in red, would've been much more suitable as the second lead/model. She exudes that natural sexiness, whereas Mo still comes across as very cute and innocent. May also has more of a rai vibe to her, which is fitting for the second female lead.

^This would've been the perfect cast. Fang as the pra'ek's mentally disabled twin, May as the second lead, Kangsom as the younger brother, Nike as the older brother, and Mo as the female lead.

^May seriously would've been better as the model/second lead, pairing with Kangsom. Exact should've casted Mo as the nang'ek. She was sooooo perfect for it. I used to think Mo was perfect for A Love to Kill, but now, I STRONGLY believe that Mo was the perfect and only suitable actress for Sorry I Love You. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Punch isn't suitable as nang'ek, I just don't think she was the most suitable for this role. I mean, Punch isn't a bad actress and she's a great singer, but Mo was the ONLY perfect actress for this role. :cry: :cry1: :cry1: This role just screams Mo. It would've been a great opportunity to give her the exposure she deserves too. But of course, Exact would rather promote a newbie or someone from another company, rather than their own deserving, underrated and talented actress. :no:

I'm assuming May is playing the pra'ek's ex girlfriend who runs away to get married to a mafia leader.

Exact got the whole cast mixed up for this. :annoyed: They should've casted Gypsy as the pra'ek's ex girlfriend, May as the model/second lead, and Mo as the nang'ek. :smack: :nono1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Happy to see Kangsom and Mo again although their couple in FF wasn't all that.
They look good though and I am so loving Kangsom's look especially that ear piercing, haha.
And Mo's gorgeous as always. I see her hair is black here; I prefer it a lighter color than black like brown but she's still gorgeous.

Also, May's looking pretty here :)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
anyone know where it will air..I'm seriously want to watch this..the korean drama was really good...it make me cry everytime i watch it... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
aiyaja said:
From Nike and Mo's interview during Komchadluek Awards, Mo mentioned that this will air at the end of this year if nothing changes.
Thank You..Ja!! :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2: