[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love BieNa said:
Thanks Kim 123. I'm a new member. Do you know how to post a link or video? I copy/paste but it doesn't work
Welcome to AF I love BieNa. I LOVE BIENA too. :) I've been here for the longest time and i still don't know how to post pics or videos. LOL, So I'll need help with that too. Sometimes, I'll copy the video url and paste it here and it works, sometimes it doesn't. Same with Video's, so it'll help a lot if some one would kindly explain for us both.

I love BieNa

sarNie Egg
Hi Bieluvr. Thank for your post. I'm glad to be acquainted with you. I just know BieNa from koo kum and fall in love with them immediately. I'm so happy when I see this koojin. I hope they're real couple in off-onscreen to bring us more joy and  laugh. Bieluvr, have you seen clip "the preview of jad ruk.."? They're so cute :woot2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes I have. They are too cute!!! I've loved them since even before i knew they exsited. I love Bie and Noona individually and I have always wanted them to pair up. Then finally when i found out they were in Ruk Jub Jai and it was going to be out as a movie, I exploded with excitement. Then Koo Gum made me so happy. You could say i shipped them before anyone else did. LOL. :)

I love BieNa

sarNie Egg
I think they will be happy when they know that they have a fan like you.This is the first time I have impressed with a Thai lokorn. So I watch many interview clips about them but I don't understand. It makes me so curious. :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
At first I didn't understad either, but after two years of watching lakorn raw, I can understand a lot now. It just takes time to learn. :)

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
@roselovesice ahhhhhhh, thank you so much for sharing it!!!!! ♥♥ I am so ready for this to air already!

That hand washing scene though ;-; who knew that it could be so romantic LOL

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm in love with the mv!!! It's just so beautiful. I really can't wait for my Bie to be onscren again, it's been so long. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes. Now i'm still in Biena heaven. Don't need BieMo in this thread atm. Seriously, when will this air? I really can't wait for the day we get the airing date for this. It's been too long of a wait.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
roselovesice said:
Koy123, Who knows but lets just focus on Bie and Noona for now. :D 
Was just wondering. Haha, I won't ask anymore. I can't wait to see this, Bie and Noona are hot together!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Koy123 said:
Was just wondering. Haha, I won't ask anymore. I can't wait to see this, Bie and Noona are hot together!
Haha No, it's okay. I understand. I would too, but Bie and Noona is too hot right now to care about other things. LOL 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Koy123 said:

roselovesice said:
Haha No, it's okay. I understand. I would too, but Bie and Noona is too hot right now to care about other things. LOL 
Yes, we don't mind, just that atm we are too in with Biena. I don't really mind Bie with anyone as long as he's happy in real life. :) If BieMo was true, I'll be so happy because i love them both individually. I really wish they could pair up in a lakorn too.

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh!!!!!! What rock have I been living under!!? The lakorn MV and poster looks great. I'm so excited to see those scenes with Biena. I can already tell Pang's character is going to get on my nerves. Do we have an air date for this lakorn, yet? This is my most anticipated lakorn this year.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
There's no news of official air date yet, but on the poster says soon. I really can't wait either. Tried to look every where for air date.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!!!! Thank you sooo much for the news. This will be the first time i really want a lakorn to end faster. LOL.