[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Those two man! AAHHHH! They're making me go crazy because of them. 555 I love everything about them both at The Star TV special. I love how they singed Khu Kam and Love doesn't require time together, Bie being mad at Noona jokingly, Bie complimenting Noona by saying that she's sexy and that he likes, touched her arm and looked at her from head to toe when he said that, hugged her and wouldn't let go, Bie asking who is her new pra'ek and acting all mad, and etc. That boy. 555 I love him. I'm so glad that he finally has an IG now. Too bad he's not willing to follow anyone. Regardless, I can finally stop complaining that he doesn't have one. Hehhe. I'm so excited for this lakorn. Bie and Noona are just too cute in the pictures Jeab posted up. Ahhh!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I know, Biena are so cute. I was watching 10 years of love the star tv special live and I was going crazy when Noona came out and sing with Bie. I liked how Noona was calling Bie tua eng and referring to herself as kow. When Bie was acting mad and went inside to change and let Noona sing with Dome it was cute. Like he wouldn't come out when the MCs were calling him and then Noona called him by referring him to tua eng and he came out. I just notice that when Bie was saying the dialect from Hello Stranger, Noona was blushing. It was also cute when they were playing the game and Noona just started hitting Bie. I also liked how after Biena finished singing the MCs came out and Bie kept on hugging Noona and leaning his head towards her head. They are making me crazy for them and I want them to date so much! Noona has already followed Bie's IG, but Bie's not willing to follow anyone's IG yet because he knows that the public is keeping an eye on him on who the first person he'll follow. He also said that he's just not going to follow anyone's IG yet. Anyway, I can't wait to watch Jad Ruk!!!

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
lol me too…I’m gone crazy…scream…..squeeeeee… as much as audiences in the video. I'm dying for them date in real life.

Screen caps my favourites Bie & Noona moments from 10 Years Of Love The Star TV Special video.

cr: OneHD, screen caps by me

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahah With those kind of clothes Dome is wearing, he can definitely pass as their child or just a kid alone. 555
Thanks for the screen caps. I love how playful they were with one another on stage. I miss seeing them interact on and offscreen so much. 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I miss Biena so much. Sadly, Bie is going to New York for 10 days starting this week. Filming for Jad Ruk will start in September. I seriously want them both to go to a show together or something that they can interact with each other.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ookii said:
hooray for a new biena lakorn.
i'm definately looking forward to more biena loving! :crush:
but i'm hoping that the lakorn won't be overly cheesy or draggy....
Cute siggie!!!!! What program did you use? :)

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
[interview]: Bie meets Noona once again…
 Bie meets Noona in Jatt Rak…
Bie… “I am back with Noona once again. In fact, we are back together due to popular request from fans that Noona and I become “ku jin” again. We became “ku jin” since Ban Lang Mek, the musical followed by Rak-jub-jai and Khu Kam. We also sang together many times. At the same time, we disappeared from TV lakorn for a while, we thought it should be good if we got together again.
Full translation read here
credit: Malie BIFC

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
@Anonymous95....Thanks. I used an old program: Adobe ImagesReady to make all of my gif signatures.

NdA said:
[interview]: Bie meets Noona once again
 Bie meets Noona in Jatt Rak
Bie I am back with Noona once again. In fact, we are back together due to popular request from fans that Noona and I become ku jin again.
Full translation read here
credit: Malie BIFC
This just makes me want to jin biena more than already am.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I love everyone's banner here, they all are cute. Can't wait until they start filming Jad Ruk, it'll be fun to see Bie and Noona together. I recently took a good look at Noona's IG and just noticed that she posted pictures of her and Bie the most out of all her co-star. This just want me to JIN them more and more!!! :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
So late, but more photos from Jad Ruk's opening/blessing ceremony. :)

Credit: Actsstudio's Facebook.

looksy said:
Screams!!!! Finally, after months of anticipation the opening ceremony is here!!! Thanks Dreamlove, NdA, and Maiko for sharing. I'm so excited for this. I can't wait until they start shooting so we can see Biena interact with each other. I need my daily dose of Biena  :clap:
looksy said:
Well, us fans definitely have a person in mind as the first person for Bie to follow on IG.........NOONA!!! Thanks for all the updates Dreamlove

You guys like my new banner?!!!! Just had to show it off in anticipation for our beloved pair.  :p

So late, but aw, you're welcome, Looksy. :grouphug: Of course, your new banner is beautiful. :thumbsup: :wink:

candylover32 said:
@looksy----I definitely love your banner! Too cute ^_^ Hmm...I wonder who will he follow?? Hehee...

Yours is adorable and stunning as well, Candylover32. :yes: I love everybody's banners on Asianfuse; all are beautiful and artistic. :heart:

ookii said:
@Anonymous95....Thanks. I used an old program: Adobe ImagesReady to make all of my gif signatures.

This just makes me want to jin biena more than already am.

Oh, you should make some gifs for me, then. :bhehe: I'm in badly need of some Zelda and Link gifs. :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: Your gifs are always beautiful. :wub:

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh!!! All of those screenshots of Bie and Noona that NdA posted just reminds me of why I'm a fan of theirs. Thanks for those NdA

You guys, thank you so much for all the updates. I'm so busy at the moment, but these updates from our beloved pair just brightens my day. Loving all of the siggies of them. Biena fans unite!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ookii said:
@maiko....I PM you. thanks for sharing all those wonderful pixs of lakorn opening!

Aw...thanks, Ookii-chan. :spin: :wub: :kiss: :grouphug: If it makes you and the others happy, then yay! :flowers: :clap: If I come across more photos, I'll share them for all your sakes.