[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Time to start saving so that I can go see Bie!! :D
Looks like they'll start the show in CA first and then move to Seattle, WA. 

And the one Dreamlove linked us:

Credit: Autasda, Magicif_lakorn, happymummy IG

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I would love to go see Bie play the musical, but I can't. Anyway, love those pictures of Biena! They should go to an event, sing, or go to a show together. Miss seeing them interact. :) :) :)

Reactions: NdA

roselovesice

I love how Bie asked Noona why she touched his hand when he purposely did it. 555 But I am curious if it was a scene for the lakorn or just because Bie felt like he wanted to tease Noona. 555 I'm so glad that it was only Bie and Noona. Finally we get to see the two interact with one another only. <3 

Wanted to share it without going on the site so I upload it on my Youtube account. 555 Too bad the video was only 5 seconds long. If only it was longer. Oh how I wish. 555
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIDBMFCY00&feature=youtu.be[/media]
Credit: Magicif_lakorn
Just sharing what we've all may or may not have seen already. :p

I wonder what they're all dressed up for in thai lakorn. Hmm. 

Glad my man is standing next to his girl. 555

Credit: Magicif_Lakorn, Jeabsopidnapa, Autasda, Pang_Ornjira, Cdgunteets10, jeibperfume, happymummy, lakornexact, benjanatclub IG

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Update BTS pics

What are they doing :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:

cr: as tagged

I noticed yin & yang couple here,one wears white and another one wears black.  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Love those photo so much NdA, especially the one Biena are holding each other face to face. I'm really wondering what they are doing too, that one is so cute! :)

cecilia

Staff member
Noona's news : The mv feels sad T_T
Episode 1/5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HipLtuXHfI
Summary: 
Noona has a crush on Pae and believe in 'destiny' She likes Pae and is doing whatever she can to make him notice. However, Pae seems to have a dark life behind his quiet self therefore it was hard for Noona to get to know him. She accidentally met one of his friend during their biking time at the park and overheard that he's went through or is going through a hard time in his life. She looks him up on FB and see a lot of 'sympathy' messages and asks her friend what does that mean exactly. Her friend suggests that maybe he's about to die or something like that therefore if she were to be in Noona's shoe she'll do whatever she can to make him happy in his last moment of life (opinion: I think she misunderstood the whole thing) lol

Episode 2/5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0YAQ7YTt6Y

3, 4, and 5 are not out yet :)

roselovesice

Haha I know. When they first held the press conference for it, I believe, and showed the teaser, I was like, SAY WHAA? It's Bie's song! 555 Our girl can never run away from her man no matter where she goes or what she does. 555 I just finished watching the first 2 parts. I kind of skimmed through it because what the heck. I don't really know my Thai anyway. :p I still can't believe that she kissed Pae Arak. Those lips are only for Bie!!! 555
Thanks for sharing by the way the Ceci! :D 

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
roselovesice said:
Haha I know. When they first held the press conference for it, I believe, and showed the teaser, I was like, SAY WHAA? It's Bie's song! 555 Our girl can never run away from her man no matter where she goes or what she does. 555 I just finished watching the first 2 parts. I kind of skimmed through it because what the heck. I don't really know my Thai anyway. :p I still can't believe that she kissed Pae Arak. Those lips are only for Bie!!! 555
Thanks for sharing by the way the Ceci! :D

I imagine this is how Noona react to bold sentence.. :D

Noona looks so cute in that MV. 

Dreamlove said:
Love those photo so much NdA, especially the one Biena are holding each other face to face. I'm really wondering what they are doing too, that one is so cute! :)
Kiss scene??  :wink:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Biena being together can never disappoint me. There's always going to be interactions between them as well as their cuteness and chemistry together. Missing Kobori and Agsumalin, gotta find time to watch Koo Kum again!!!

roselovesice

ฝันดีค่ะชาว จัดรัก. ฟินมั้ยเอ่ย?เจอกันอีกทีอาทิตย์หน้านะคะ อาทิตย์หน้าอาจได้ดูรูป 4วันเลยค่าาา. ส่วน fan club ของละครฝันเฟือง พรุ่งนี้พบกันนะคะ จะมีรูปย้อนเวลาไปวันแรกของทุกๆๆคน จะเป็นวันแรกอะไรบ้างรับรองไม่เคยเห็นแน่นอน. เจอกันค่ะ. ฝันดีนะคะทุกคน ❤. #จัดรัก #ฝันเฟื่อง ❤
Can someone be nice and translate what the caption says...whoever knows and can read Thai? Thanks na! <3 

Credit: Magicif_lakorn, Pang_ornjira, Plammi40, Benjako, Biesukrit_w, happymummy, im_kenn, jeibperfume, jibbenjanat, nana_makeup_, noksikrin, prim_wannikar IG

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait till they start filming Jad Ruk again. Love seeing Biena together. I want to watch this lakorn so bad right now. Can't wait!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Lessons learned from this mv are:

1. Never be someone's rebound
2. Never offer to be friend after being intimate 
3. Never try to change someone who can't accept changes
4. MOVE ON from being too vulnerable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWK-ZvH7PmU

I swear -- stuff like this makes me scare of 'men' like him out there!