[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL Ceci! Probably! Hahha! 

Anyways, I'm a bit upset with Jeab. She goes around saying that they need to hurry up and film since they only have Bie until February, yet she goes and have/make other projects and seem to focus more on those other projects than on Jud Rak. It seems as if Jud Rak isn't her first priority. I understand that it could be because the other cast are busy too, but from what I see on IG most of them aren't doing much but hanging around. I feel as if Jeab has poor directing characteristics/qualities overall. She, or whoever it is that runs the Magicif IG, doesn't even share good photos of our koo jin for us at all (I do appreciate it when they do though) but goes around editing other photos of her other casts in her other projects and updating more about them than anything JR related. And if you look at who the IG account follows, it doesn't even Noona, Bie, or any of the other Jud Rak casts. It feels as if she doesn't even want to film this lakorn. All I know is that she better film this lakorn good and it just better be good overall. Santsikaewlaeaw (??) should of had film this lakorn. I really like him as a director more than Jeab. I'm probably just overthinking but ugh, this upsets me. I just have to put my 2 cents on this out there. lol Excuse my rant. :p

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I agree, Roselovesice. Jeab seems to be so off task on Jad Ruk. There's barely any updates on it. It also seems like they film once a week or something. It's just like they don't seem to promote Jad Ruk. She goes off promoting her new project, but not Jad Ruk that's filming, I agree that if Sant Sikaewlaew was the director it would've of been better. Anyway, I'm still looking forward to it. I serously want a picture of Biena, miss them!

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Dreamlove said:
I agree, Roselovesice. Jeab seems to be so off task on Jad Ruk. There's barely any updates on it. It also seems like they film once a week or something. It's just like they don't seem to promote Jad Ruk. She goes off promoting her new project, but not Jad Ruk that's filming, I agree that if Sant Sikaewlaew was the director it would've of been better. Anyway, I'm still looking forward to it. I serously want a picture of Biena, miss them!
@Dreamlove yes me too, we need our dose.  :p why they haven't gave it to us.  :cry1:

roselovesice

Dreamlove said:
Glad I'm not the only one then. On BIFC, Malie gave an update on Jud Rak. I think Jeab they said that they were going to take a break for the week, I think it was this week, and resume filming next week, which I hope it is next week. It feels as if they've been taking a break since months ago! I just wish that Jeab would pay at least some attention on Jud Rak than on her own independent-collaborated projects. Khun Boy need to do something about this because I am not happy about this. 555 I need and want a picture of BieNa too. Just them two alone...all lovey-dovey like in the past. I feel as if there's this distance between them but maybe I'm just overthinking. Hopefully it's not true. I want my two lovers to go back to how they used to be, all up on each other's personal space in pictures and in real action - videos. 555

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
According to Jeab's IG she's at Phuket right now. Jad Ruk gangs will come there later and they'll start filming there this week. I'm really hoping to see a picture of Biena together!

roselovesice

I saw that Jeab only tagged Nutt, Pang, and Bie. I was curious as to why she didn't tag Noona. Hopefully she'll get to go too! I want her to enjoy her time at Phuket with Bie even though they're there to work only. 555 For the first time they'll be out of the city together, at least I think. 555 

roselovesice

Love this cast. They're too funny. I didn't know Tum The Star 10 was in here too. Probably didn't pay much attention to him. 555 I wonder what was Pang's version of Youngwang that they wanted her to sing it.
I wish it was Noona and Bie sitting next to each other. These two need to do some major fan service for us at the moment. 555 They've been on the DL for a whole week+. It's only fair if they bless us with a picture together, a close one with his head leaning towards her...like the old days. 555 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG830yWgrhY[/media]
Credit: Noonaupdate YT

Credit: JIBBENJANAT, Magicif_lakorn, Jeab IG

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, I totally agree Roselovesice, that Noona should've of sat by Bie instead. I really want a picture of them together, a cute one. Hoping to see one soon, it's been a long time.

Reactions: NdA

roselovesice

So I was right. He was waiting for his Noona at the airport...all alone and lonely. 555 I'm glad they sat together in the airplane but I still want a photo of them two together. You would expect Noona to post pictures on her IG but that girl hasn't post anything yet. I was surprise Bie posted a picture of him in the pool before Noona did. 555 Thanks for sharing. :) Hopefully today will be a good day with lots of pictures! :D Plus, Noona is gets more beautiful the more I see her. I thought she looked super duper cute yesterday. I don't know how Bie's not all over her when she's clearly wearing a dress that exposes her whole top, shoulder wise, and legs. :p
By the way, Jeab is doing a great job so far with sharing and editing picture on IG for us. 555 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
This week seems to be going well. I was hoping for Noona to post a picture of her and Bie, but lately she's not posting pictures of her filming Jad Ruk. I'm really anticipating to see a picture of them.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Finally, there's pictures of Biena together. Been waiting for so long. The pictures are cute, but I want more and I just want the two of them.

Reactions: NdA

roselovesice

Like, OH MY GOSSHH!! AHHHHH!!! Can these two get any more cuter?! AHHH! *Fangirl mode*
I just know that this lakorn is going to be great!! :D 555 Bie looks yummy in all white! AHHH!! 
Looks like its a good day. Haven't seen Bie this smiley and happy since they started filming, at least in my pov. :p

Look at their legs!! SO CLOSE!!! AHHHH!! 555

Some old, some new. 

Look at that black brief under that pair of white pants. Actually, look at those yummy white thighs/legs under that pants!!! 55555 
Credit: Magicif_Lakorn, Pang_Ornjira, Nutt, Noksikirn, Noona, Bie, Jack Schiller, doffkao IG

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Roselovesice, I totally love your profile picture. When I saw that picture, it totally made me happy. So happy to see a cute photo of them, it been a while, but Biena totally knows how to make their fans jin them. Waiting to see more cute photos of them! They totally made my day!!! :) :) :)

roselovesice

Dreamlove said:
Roselovesice, I totally love your profile picture. When I saw that picture, it totally made me happy. So happy to see a cute photo of them, it been a while, but Biena totally knows how to make their fans jin them. Waiting to see more cute photos of them! They totally made my day!!! :) :) :)
I know! Same here! :D I couldn't stop looking at the picture and fangirling over it. LOL 
tgamber said:
I feel kinda pervert looking at the things you pointed out @roselovesice. Now I've to meditate.
Hahhaha! I'm so sorry if I made you feel that way. :p 

Wow. They're filming so early in the morning! I think since 7AM, but no doubt that they had to get up around 5-6AM!

This looks like a Ruk Jub Jai moment. 555

Credit: Julie_juitoop, Nana_Makeup IG

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Those pictures are making me so happy that I can't stop smiling. Biena never can dissappiont me. I'm anticipating to watch Jad Ruk. Can't wait till next year! Hoping for Biena to go promote Jad Ruk together when it airs.