[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha Ceci. They actually shot this early, early in the morning since it's currently 12PM in Thailand right now and the uploaders prior to these photos said something about early in the morning. lol Me too. No wonder Jeab gave them one week off. They've been working like crazy since arriving at Phuket. I seriously cannot wait to see this lakorn. Hope to see more kisses later. :D
Bie must be so happy. It's been over a year since he last put those lips on hers. 555 Probably liked it a lot. 555
@Dreamlove, I hope they can promote this lakorn together too. I don't want Bie to leave just yet. I need more of them before, during and after the lakorn is airing. 

roselovesice

cecilia said:
I meant in the lakorn ja -- not sure if it's meant for a night or a morning scene but it's still beautiful how he just grab her for that kiss :wub:
Oh gotchaaa! Same here! ;) Hahha. 
I know! I'm so excited to see this scene! 

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
OMGosh!!! kiss scene..the setting looks so romantic no wonder Bie kind of  aggressive LOL. 

Picture of them together & kiss scene, yay double joy for me today.... :dance1: @roselovesice thanks for all updates.

roselovesice

@NdA No problem. :D It's for all of us and for those who are yet a BieNa fans. These pictures will convince them otherwise. 555

Is it just me or does Noona look like she's pregnant in the kissing photos? She looks extra padded or something. I can't tell if it's just the angle the photo was taken too. Sometimes these scenes aren't beginning scenes but rather later scenes or something, which I know you guys understand that concept already. 555 The kissing scene obviously isn't happening that early into the lakorn unless they prove me otherwise. 555

NdA

@roselovesice I think so..well in previous lakorn/musicals Bie always got Noona pregnant with his child. I’m okay if this scene aren't in early episodes but they must give us bed scene first otherwise I’m not convince with her pregnancy.

roselovesice

It just better be a hot bed scene then. I think Bie and Noona needs at least one. 555 Khu Kam was good but I want to see one where it's you know, consensual. 555 We never saw Banlang Mek's except the picture of their night together that was the only proof, but we'll take that one out of the picture for now. 555 Oh man. If that's the case, I'm gonna be too shy to watch their bed scene. 555 Thanks for sharing too. It's a lot of work so I'm thankful for you ladies too. 555 ;)

By the way, I'm so jealous of Noona. This girl got to kiss Bie so much since day 1, more than any actress or girls in general, out there! 555

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Biena are making me so crazy for them. The kissing scenes was awesome. I was looking forward for a sweet scenes and finally they gave us a kiss scene. Totally crazy for this lakorn. Can't wait to see it especially the kiss scene. Hoping for more kiss scenes between Biena!!! <3

Reactions: NdA

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I love the teaser so much. Bie's smile is always so cute and attractive! I hope it was longer. Anyway, it's so cute. Biena are just too cute! This is making me want to watch Jad Ruk so much right now. Love Biena so much!!! :) :) :) :) :)

NdA

screencap of  teaser 

Cr:pantip

wonder why not OneHD release teaser on YT? :scratchhead2:

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
They just did but it's not just Judruk in one video.
They mashed all the lakorns' trailers together in one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P_mAoQLp68

looksy

sarNie Adult
Screams!!!!! Iim squealing from the photos of their kiss!!! Thanks everyone for the updates. I'm currently overseas, so I haven't had time to catch up on any Biena news. I'll do my best to come here more often to spazz with you all. Do we know roughly when this lakorn will air?

NdA, I love love your Biena siggy. So true, let's promote what we love and we love Biena!!!!