[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thank you arasucre for the translation. Too bad they deleted the photo on their IG.
But hmm. Not important they say? What's not important in this lakorn? Even the important scenes rarely had any updates, for example, Phuket. But I mean, whatever they say. lol

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
It's weird how Jad Ruk's team went ice skating after filming Jad Ruk, but I don't see Noona. I was hoping for Bie and Noona to be together. It would of been nice to see them ice skating together.

Reactions: NdA

roselovesice

@dreamlove Same here, but I think it could be because she still has to film her scenes or she went back to take care of her shop. Jeab did say that Bie was done for the day. She didn't mention Noona's name when she said that. Hmm. I wish she went too. It would of been more fun and entertaining. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
look at them heel!!! i know noona is crazy over shoes  :thumbsup: . While i was watching ruk jub jai , i pray she doesn't slip and fall lolll them heel are like 4inch !

Reactions: NdA

roselovesice

UPDATE HIDDEN IN SPOILER TAG IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE PICTURES YET.

Looks like they're back to filming early in the morning again. :D

Looks like he's going to spend the night at Noona's...or morning? 555

Is the sweater Noona is using (she put it on backwards) the same sweater Bie was wearing earlier, which is why he's using the blanket to cover himself instead?! 555

Cr. Magicif_lakorn, Jeabsopidnapa, nana_makeup_, Plammi40 IG

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Those pictures are great, but I want a very cute one between Biena. Hoping to see a very cute picture of them since it has been a while.

roselovesice

maiKair said:
What's this lakorn about? 
Here's the synopsis from BIFC: 
Noona (or June) will take a role of a wedding organizer who is assigned to plan and coordinate a wedding for the hottest of couple of the year, Pat (Paeng Ornjira) and Node (Bie Sukrit). June has a younger brother named Jack (CD TS10).
Pat (Paeng) is a famous actress. Pat has a boyfriend named Node (Bie Sukrit) who is not a very successful cartoonist. After 3 years of dating, they announce that it’s time for them to get married. After the announcement, the couple became even more popular.
Many businesses and corporations wanted them as a couple to present their products. Event organizers also wanted them to make appearance on their events. Pat broke up with Node as she has set her eyes on Mek (Nat Thep), a hi-so guy from a rich family.  They have to keep the break-up a secret.  Since they are under contract with many businesses as a couple, they will have to pay a hefty fine if they are no longer a couple. Pat and Node agree to continue with their charade and marriage plan.  The marriage would be in name only.
Mek is actually June’s boss.  Mek is also secretly in love with June but afraid to tell her. Tum TS10 is a new and an aspiring model.  He recently got in the modeling industry with Aom Sgaochai as his personal manager.
The characters will meet at the beach while attending an event.   It’s going to be a cute and fun romantic comedy  with a great cast. “
Credit: Malie

Arianne

sarNie Egg
==> Many people said that Bie seemed uneasy and kept staring at Mo. However, I saw it differently.

If any of you notices the first pic, you may feel that there was some sort of distance between Bie & Noona even though they sat next to each other. Sitting in that distance, Bie looked sad and Noona looked uneasy or reluctant (from a clip I saw on Youtube), not as usual when they would smile and/or bring head towards each other. They seemed not talking to each other.

And when it came to the group photo shoot, it appears to everyone that Bie was uneasy b/c of Mo and New and Kangsom. But...what I see is that Noona said nothing to Bie, even turned her back to him while smiling and talking to other people...like no one had been standing right next to her left-hand side. Bie seemed not only uneasy but also sad...as if he had felt like an outsider. I myself at first thought Bie had something with Mo in that event. But if paying more attention, you will see that Noona left her position in the row very early while Bie stayed...of course seemingly disappointed. There must be a fight or something between them before the event and there at the event...bam...COLD WAR. And when leaving, Noona didn't even smile or talk to anybody, asking for space to leave. Just leaving silently!

Sorry for ruining the mood. From that moment until now, I saw no other updates from the drama. No single photo of them that was taken after this event is shared publicly. Just him sharing a photo that was taken long ago and yet has just been revealed lately. Hey, it is just my guess. It may be right, may be wrong. But let's hope what I sensed was wrong. And even if my sense was right, they have already talked things through and worked it out. Or let's hope that my imagination was just illusional, there is nothing more than friendship between them, Bie&Mo are a real couple, Bie was uneasy b/c of Mo talking to other guys, Bie was simply exhausted. Either one of those reasons can be a good reason for his acting that day. They are much better than Bie and Noona had a fight before the event.

imsmile said:

roselovesice

Nah, I feel the same in a sense. I know that something is definitely going on behind the scene. When you're a big BieNa fan (or not in some cases), you can definitely sense something is off based on their interactions after a year and all the rumors around Bie. I mean, of course as a fan you don't want anything to be happening behind the scene. I just hope they're okay whatever it may be whether it's about them or with other people. I just want my old BieNa back. 555

People

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone.
I am a new member and just like most of you; I am a fan of Noona & Bie from watching Kookum. My English is not that good but I will try my best. I do not think we have to worry about the tension between them because it happened over a month ago. Bie posted his picture of him & Noona on his IG (even if it is just to promote the lakorn). Noona wrote a short comment on it. This means she is not mad at him at least for now.

I can tell you that most of Bie's fanclub do not like Mo.  She drag him down. He lost lots of his fan since the news about their relationship came out. However, it is Bie's decision. We do not have any control over him. I think they have problems just look at the way Mo posts her IG lately.  I do not want to talk much about Mo because this post should be for only Noona & Bie.

I just want to cheer you guys up. Please do not upset and we do not have to wait for long Judruk will on air soon. Hopefully in Mid Jan or Feb. By the way, I think Noona is in Chiangmai now with her friends (Bie's hometown).  Get ready to enjoy watching Judruk.

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
I don't think Jad Ruk's slow pace has anything to do with BieNa's relationship in real life. Lovers or not, they should be professional enough to keep their personal matters away from work. What bothers me is that exact & Magic If are not doing a good job of promoting. With tons of lakorns being made everyday out there, they need to keep this one at least relevant to the public, instead of relying mostly on BieNa's koo-kwan/koo-jin status & their fans' unconditional support   :nono1:

^ LOL please don't drag Mo into this mess. If those fans left Bie simply because he & Mo were dating, they shouldn't have become his fans in the first place. Sooner or later, there will always be someone stealing him away & wake them up from their fantasy (of either Bie becoming their man or BieNa/BieVill/*insert a random koo-jin here* ending up together). And I'm just curious but what do mean by saying "most of his fans"? Are you a member of his fanclub in Thailand?  :rolleyes1:

sarN

sarNie Granny
he and mo is dating ? don't answer that HAHA please ! let me stay in my little world :dance2:  .  i never follow any stars  even if i love them because i'm afraid of a heart break ,  all that matter is their on screen work  and their off screen is another story i do not want to intrude .