[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@People Let's make one thing clear. I'm an open minded and mature fan who doesn't hate, bash, or bring down Bie and Noona as an onscreen pair just because one of my favorite actresses, Mo, is dating Bie. I'm not jealous that Bie and Noona are an onscreen pair. In fact, I SUPPORT them. Can you say the same about Bie in regards to his personal life? Probably not...unless he's dating who YOU want him to date, which is Noona. Only immature fans can't separate work from personal life. I can separate work from personal life and as a true fan of Bie's, I support Bie both with Noona as an onscreen pair and with Mo as his real life girlfriend. I don't go around bashing Noona or saying that "she brings Bie down". Because I realize that their interactions together are purely for entertainment purposes. I ALSO know that they're good friends in real life, and I, as a mature fan, have absolutely no problem with that. He can be acquainted with anyone in and out of the entertainment industry, work with anyone in lakorns, and date anyone and I will still always support him. Those who bash Mo simply because Bie chose to date her and not his onscreen sweetheart are immature.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: no one has brought Bie down except his own fans. His fans choose to be narrow minded about who he dates and that's what has brought him down. There's no proof that Mo has "dragged Bie down". That thread you posted is purely dedicated to his fans who can't accept that he's happy with someone else, and they want to bash Mo and find as many reasons as they can to hate her. There are no real facts that Mo is "dragging Bie down". :rolleyes1: Do you truly believe that if Noona and Bie were together, there wouldn't be any problems either? Again, you must be living in an ideal world. Every relationship has its problems. Every relationship is "bumpy". Don't speak as if you're personally a part of Bie and Mo's relationship. No one knows how their relationship is because they've been forced to hide it from the public since some of their fans can't be mature and accepting of who he's dating.

Who wants to keep it private and who wants to make it public? Are you inferring that Mo is only after Bie's fame? As a hater of Mo, maybe that's what you would think. As for me, being a BIG fan of Mo who's followed her VERY closely, I know she's not like that. If anything, Mo is perfectly fine with where she's at in the business right now. You don't know this, but she never aspired to be an actress in the first place. Her dream was to become a chef and she has stated that she plans on pursuing that dream. Which would possibly mean, she's going to leave the entertainment industry once she's able to, to open up and manage her own restaurant. So in the end, she wouldn't be receiving any more or as much attention as an actress anymore. And does that matter to her? No, it doesn't. Because Mo has never been about "popularity" and "being famous". How do I know all of this? I follow her and watch all of her interviews. You're only speaking about her from a hater's standpoint. Mo has never once spoken about her relationship with Bie publicly because she doesn't care about "being Bie's girlfriend". Bie is just a person to her, a very special person that is. She doesn't see his fame, money, or whatever other materialistic thing you seem to think she's after.

And let's say Mo was the one who wanted to make their relationship public...is that such a bad thing??? How would YOU feel if you had to keep your relationship hidden? How would YOU feel not being able to see your girlfriend or boyfriend whenever and wherever you wanted to? Maybe if Bie's fans were more open minded and accepting of who he's dating, he could be in an open relationship with that person without being afraid of losing his fans or being afraid that his girlfriend would receive hate just for being his girlfriend.

According to you, Bie and Mo have a "bumpy" and "disastrous" relationship. Well, perhaps that's due to the fact that there IS so much hate, pressure and stress from the public, from his OWN "FANS", put on them that they just can't have a normal and open relationship. :rolleyes1: I applaud Mo for being able to put up with it and stay with Bie for this long. If it had been me, I would've broken up with Bie a long time ago, no matter how much I loved him. A relationship that I had to hide and a relationship where the people closest to my significant other (a.k.a. Bie's fans, who can practically consider themselves his family), are constantly hating on me because they don't think I'm good enough or suitable for him. How could one POSSIBLY have a healthy relationship with that kind of an environment? There's so much negativity put on ONE person that it would make that person feel like crap. I'd become depressed. I'm sure you've experienced or at least know of people who've experienced this kind of situation. You want to be with that person you love but their family and friends hate you so much and they don't approve of you, whether it's because of your looks, status, etc. It's EXTREMELY painful. A relationship is already complicated as is, but when there's absolutely no one supporting you from his or her side, that just makes it 1,000 times more difficult to even TRY to have a stable relationship. But I guess when it comes to Bie and public figures in general, people could really care less. And there's no sympathy given, because they're only there to entertain us and to satisfy US...even in their personal lives. Who cares if they're suffering? They're not humans, they don't go through the same things we go through. :rolleyes1:

You continue to say that Mo is the cause of Bie losing his fans. What proof do you have of that? Was his performance in lakorns, stage shows, etc. and his personality onscreen visibly worse as a result of him dating Mo? And is that why fans have stopped following him? :rolleyes1: Because as a fan, you would only care about his performance as a singer and actor. And you'd only hope that he was happy with whomever he was dating, regardless of who it was. The truth is that, fans didn't just start hating Mo after they speculated that her and Bie were having problems. Those fans have hated and antied Mo SINCE THE BEGINNING, since HEARING about a possible relationship between them. And at that time, wouldn't they have only been at the early stages of their relationship? Yet fans were already hating on Mo because they'd wanted Bie to be with Noona. Which goes back to what I said before. In the end, Bie only lost his fans because those fans were never true fans to begin with. As a TRUE fan, you'd support him regardless of who he was dating...just as long as he were happy.

Also, Bie and Mo's relationship has never been made public, so how would you know how Mo treats Bie and vice versa? I could easily say that Bie is the one dragging Mo down and that he's the bad influence on her. Now THAT wouldn't be fair would it? I have no proof and you, as his fan, wouldn't be happy with me spouting such nonsense either.

Before Mo got involved with Bie, no person has ever had any reason to dislike Mo. She didn't have the most fans, but she definitely didn't have this many haters either (if any at all). Ever since the news of Bie and Mo came out, all I've seen and have continued to see from a good amount of Bie's fans are comments about how they don't think Mo is good enough for Bie, or pretty enough, etc. I can guarantee you that if Bie broke up with Mo today and started dating someone else tomorrow, and it STILL wasn't Noona, those same fans who once bashed Mo, would go on targeting and finding reasons to hate the next girl Bie was dating...as long as she wasn't Noona. :rolleyes1:

To other Bie and Noona fans, I'm not saying that all of you guys do this. I know there are a good amount of you who are completely supportive and understanding of Bie, whether it's in his professional life or his personal life. But I've also witnessed plenty of negative, hateful and unnecessary comments targeted towards Mo from some of his fans...to the point where I now feel the need to speak up. I'm truly sorry for contributing to the past two pages with posts which were unrelated to Jad Ruk. Now that I've had my say, peace. Continue to support Biena in Jad Ruk. :thumbup:

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
@people if you're Bie & Noona shipper... you very welcome to this thread. Don't take too much to your heart, let's enjoy our ship :rockon:  :rockon:

looksy said:
@NdA, it's funny that you mentioned Empress Ki being like Angsumalin. Coincidentally I'm watching Empress Ki. It's showing on TV where I'm at. I'll message you tomorrow about my thoughts on it.
you see I have sixth sense ..hahaha I love to hear your thoughts.  :clap: I'm waiting..

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I just want to say something according to my opinion and what I know. We don't know if Bie and Mo are dating for real, so we just can't assume they are. From what I know not a lot of Bie's fan are happy if he is going to date her. They were on the news and this one time the news reporter ask her why she didn't follow Bie's Instagram. She said she doesn't like how he writes, it's like an essay. To Bie's fan it's like she's critizing him and she also said that Bie's chinese fanclubs are writing bad things to her in her IG and they were 3-5 pages. According to a leader of Bie's fanclub, she read the comments and said it was at least 5 sentence long not 3-5 pages. Also some says that his writing is not like an essay, it was just 3 or 4 sentence at most. What she said made them dislike her, but the most was her reaction and the way she said it. I'm not saying Mo's a bad person, but it's what I know, so don't take this personally. I read the comments on the news and I can tell that what she said made a lot of his fanclubs dislike her. From what I read some of his fanclubs were giving her a chance and accepting her because of Bie, but after what she said, made his fanclubs go down on her. Recently I was watching the news and Mo said there's nothing between her and Bie, they are brothers and sisters. Bie was also recently in the news with Pang's friend who was invited to Jad Ruk. The news said there's something going on between them, but she came out and said nothing is going on between them. So I think that it's because of Bie's popularity that he's in the news a lot with girls he knows. Eating, taking pictures, or doing anything the news reporter would always find news on him no matter what he does with anyone. To me no matter who Bie's going to be with in the future, I'll always love and support him. I just wish for him to be happy with everything he's doing. His happiness is what I wish for the most to see, isn't that what all fans want??? I REALLY hope that we can end the conversation about Bie and Mo right here. This thread is develope for Biena, their fans, and Jad Ruk.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Actions speak louder than words. In regards to what Mo said about Bie's captions, I also saw that interview and I think people are blowing her words way out of proportion. Bie and Mo are close friends. Friends joke around. Mo was clearly joking when she said that. She definitely wasn't insulting Bie. Her facial expressions and the tone of voice she used was far from being serious. As for the real reason why she's not following Bie, Mo had already received tons of hate from his fans even way before he created his IG. Following him would only add fuel to the fire. Reporters would ask her about their relationship, which would lead to more hate from his fans, etc. I say it was a smart move for her to not follow Bie. And it's smart of Bie to not follow her either because many people were waiting to see who he would follow first, Mo or Noona.

As for Mo's comment about Bie's Chinese fan club writing 3-5 pages of bad things to her on IG, that might've been a little over-exaggerated. However, the fact of the matter is, Mo has been receiving ongoing hate from some of Bie's fans ever since there were news of them being involved. It may have only been less than five sentences in that case, but that doesn't dismiss all of the other hateful comments Mo has received on all of her other posts. She called out some of his fans for bashing her...I don't think it was wrong of her in doing so. One gets fed up eventually. She could've said worse.

I'll end it here.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
On topic now, I really wonder what's going on because recently I haven't seen any updates of Jad Ruk yet and with Biena. Really missing them. I can't wait to see them together and waiting for Bie's new single. Funny how his new single is called "Pom Pen Kong Kon Pai Laew" (I'm already yours). I really want to see how the song is like. According to Noona's recent interview she also said she's going to have a new single soon too. I really hope Biena will have a duet especially for Jad Ruk.

Arianne

sarNie Egg
Hey, actually...I think I was the one to be blamed for the tension in the thread right now. I really regretted bringing up the moment and digging deep into it. I didn't mean to drag Mo into this. My great apology. If I could come back time and undo my post, I would!

I do like the chemistry of the BieNa couple on screen. However, it does not mean I hate it if he dates or works with someone else. It is his job and life; ah, his business.

I don't mean to create such a mess like this on this thread. So...could you guys please calm down?

FYI, my opinion is solely based on my knowledge from the kinetics study. If you find it incorrect, then please feedback. Do not create a fight on this thread. Shall we just have some fun time together, please?

Arianne

sarNie Egg
Having said that, I do dislike the way MagicIf and Exact are promoting  BieNa's current drama. Seems like that's not their main target right now.

I honestly think that they're more focused on Fun Feung right now since it's a HUGE hit and Jui and Push are becoming the next IT couple. BieNa has collaborated three or four times before already (Banlung Mek, Koo Gam, Rak Jub Jai, and Yung Waang MV) and their fandom is already large and always active. Plus, Bie and Noona are both singers so it makes a lot of sense for them to put aside some significant time for their music. Bie needs a comeback and Noona needs a promotion as a singer because she is a great singer.

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
Apparently they've been back to filming :)

I hope both Bie & Noona will release a few songs for this lakorn including a duet  :heart: I need a solid soundtrack that matches or even exceeds that of Rak Jab Jai & Koo Kum   :thumbsup:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
So cute how Bie posted a picture of him and Noona, but Grand was also in there too. Anyway they seem to be in a good mood or happy. I feel like they need to film a cute scene together. I'm really missing them!

Reactions: NdA

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Finally, magicif_lakorn is updating the filming if Jad Ruk. Love the photo of Biena. Happy to see them together with their signature pose. I want to see a very cute photo of them together. Really missing them!

Reactions: NdA