[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yayyyyy thanks for the BTS pics NdA and Kim123. They look great!!! Hmmm, Khun Boy is there. Is he directing this lakorn? I thought P' Pon was. If Khun Boy is directing, I'm even more excited because I love Khun Boy's directing. 

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
looksy said:
Yayyyyy thanks for the BTS pics NdA and Kim123. They look great!!! Hmmm, Khun Boy is there. Is he directing this lakorn? I thought P' Pon was. If Khun Boy is directing, I'm even more excited because I love Khun Boy's directing. 
Welcome  :lol:  This thread so silent...updating pictures so Bie Noona shippers cheer up ;)

From some of pics it seem Khun Boy is the director..not sure

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh for sure I hope he is directing this lakorn.  He is one of those directors that pays a lot of attentions to details and brings out the best of his actors and actresses. Plus, Khun Boy is a fan of  Bie and Noona as an on-screen pair, so for sure he'll bring the best out of their electrifying chemistry. Can't wait to see them in action again!!!! 

NdA

@looksy and @thatsouthernasianchick we get the answer from this interview ...

Love scenes… in Jut Rak…
Bie… how’s Jut Rak?
Bie... “At the beginning, we were told that it’s a romantic comedy. We had a lot of fun with episode 1 & 2… after a while, p’Boy came to direct all the filming himself. Fun story slowly became more dramatic :D but it’s still a romantic comedy.  You will see everything in Jut Rak… fun, crazy, touching, sad, teary,  you name it everything is there”.

What about love scene(s)?
Noona… “I would consider my love scene a kindergarten level. University level would be between that couple”  :D

Bie... “mine… there were causes and reasons for them” :D
Paeng… “I am honored to have a chance to co-star with a superstar of Thailand. Like Noona said my love scene is a university level”   
full interview here
Thanks to Maile for the translation
cr:Bie-Sukrit International Fanclub
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol for the love scene can they upgrade more than University level...more steamy  :wub:  :wub: 

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for posting that NdA. I agree, we need the love scenes to be "upgraded" from university level. But they're not done filming yet, right?.......because if they are not, we just might get steamier love scenes from Bie and Noona....hehe....wishful thinking. :D Anyways, so glad that Khun Boy is directing this and that he is giving this lakorn more dramatic scenes to balance the comedy. To me, it's a waste of Noona and Bie's talents if they are not challenged as actors and get to display their skill and range in emotional acting. And that's what I adored about Ruk Jab Jai was that amid the humorous moments were those spurts of dramatic emotional scenes that really made the musical so wonderful and touching. Khun Boy did a amazing job with Bie and Noona in Rak Jab Jai and I'm looking forward to seeing him put his magic touch on Jad Ruk.

NdA

Latest update... ;)

:lol:  :lol:  :p  :p

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :lol:

cr:pantip,as tagged

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Bie is soo cute!!! Can't help squealing at the pictures of him and noona. Bie doesn't look bad with Pang also.

NdA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pvBFj1oy_c
cr:NoonaUpdate 

Shooting or eating??  :pervie:  :pervie: