[OneHD] Nang Barp (Exact - Jaan25)

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
I don't feel the new one is more soft but instead i think May is stronger than Kate hehe and  I feel Kat as Tongruam is clumsy,childish and often daydreaming........ while May is more mature,sexy................ lol

For Guy I still wonder about him he used to be pra-ek before but look at him now he is so underrated and even as a supporting role he rarely gets it.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
My gosh Sean said his character has 6 mistresses! Oh my lord.

Isn't Sean nickname "Husband of the country/nation" (sami hang chat ) ? so it is ok with only 6 mistresses hahaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
my analyis is from preview...sooo..dunno...i feel there more drama

kat was kinda silly/sorta clumsy gave it a lil more comedic factor...

they both look good in their role...n i feel sean has the "kem" look down

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lany cassie said:
Isn't Sean nickname "Husband of the country/nation" (sami hang chat ) ? so it is ok with only 6 mistresses hahaha
Hahah yeah they gave him that nickname.

I am so loving Sean in this type of role. I though his super sweet role in Jud Nud Fun was hot but this slap kiss aggressive Sean is sizzling!

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hahah yeah they gave him that nickname.

I am so loving Sean in this type of role. I though his super sweet role in Jud Nud Fun was hot but this slap kiss aggressive Sean is sizzling!

Yes i know right even he is a bad boy but i still like him i think i like him in here more than in LA lol

However i feel i'm addicted to Nang barp now hahaha

About Mind even i do like her but i need to accept the truth that she is better as Nang rai .Her eyes,voice........ and that stare at Sean so scary hehe and for her acting still need more time to improve...

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
my analyis is from preview...sooo..dunno...i feel there more drama

kat was kinda silly/sorta clumsy gave it a lil more comedic factor...

they both look good in their role...n i feel sean has the "kem" look down

You should watch it dear you will know that Mind is not that soft .........and like we are talking now she is pretty...... but she will be good as Nang rai with that look.However both Tongruams have their own charm....and sorry could i ask you what is "kem" ????

spanky

sarNie OldFart
my closely translation would be a "stern" look and I plan to watch it but not until it's finish. I hate waiting

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Mind is really something when Sean with Esther mostly he was the one who tease her but when he was with Mind he became victim 555

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEihB9z78FU

spanky

sarNie OldFart
AsianFemale said:
They dress the main actress up too hoochie. 

Hahaha...I don't think it's all that bad...in the old version...n'k would be in a womanly suit (skirt/blazer) when she's in the office w/p'k

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
i found her clothes beautiful but the problem is they dress her like a rich girl it is not fit her role (i blame the stylist)

And i just watch ep 8 and then wow it was unexpected that Nakarin tries to rape Thong omg poor girl.....