[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wait, so is it true then that Ken P & Esther are talking? Esther and Ken did a photoshoot together once a few years back. They were cute together, but I still ship SeanEst & Ken-Namtarn. lol

enzek

sarNie Adult
Sean & Esther are good actor & actress but why they reunite in this lakorn. The n'ek always crying & the p'ek always shaking n'ek shoulder when talking to her ughh so annoying! Hope the remake is better

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Wait, so is it true then that Ken P & Esther are talking? Esther and Ken did a photoshoot together once a few years back. They were cute together, but I still ship SeanEst & Ken-Namtarn. lol
Yes They both admit it now cos at first Esther denied she said she and Ken just brother-sister.....but they even went to the sea together and the news started since then plus this time Esther's mum is ok with their relationship :clap:.And i prefer Kentarn too and have no feeling with this pair lol

lani

sarNie Hatchling
i saw in asianfuse that they are in relationship ( Esther and Shaun ) but i dont know if it is real ;)
It is not true it was fan who edited and wrote it.They weren't even in good term these past months how they can be in relationship.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
It is not true it was fan who edited and wrote it.They weren't even in good term these past months how they can be in relationship.
aha thank you clarification truthfully i was puzzled because i knew there were troubles but maybe i hoped that they stay friends like always

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was busy and when I came back I could not access to my account. Now everything is fine :) Im also very happy to see you. You changed your name and I was searching for you with old name :p
I still cant believe about Ken P and Esther. I know Ken and Namtarn are bff but still why Esther?!! Poor Sean his message made me sad. He posted this and fans are saying its related to Ken and Esther's relationship.
. I thought he moved on but he is still hurt :(
Glad you are fine . I was worrying about you in the past few months cos i didn't see your posts like before.To be honest i was busy too when i back i saw u i'm happy :cheer:

Hmmm nothing the same right cos out of the problem between Sean and Esther.....Esther is talking with Ken P now but my poor heart i still ship him with Namtarn :facepalm: however wish them all the best especially Sean could find his girl soon :icon12:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Ken and Namtarn a lot too, but I did think Ken and Esther looked cute together way back when they did the photoshoot s

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow...didn't see that one coming. Didn't even know about past news involving Ken P. & Esther. My likes for Esther is starting to diminish. Was watching her & Push & I didn't feel anything.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I was busy and when I came back I could not access to my account. Now everything is fine :) Im also very happy to see you. You changed your name and I was searching for you with old name :p
I still cant believe about Ken P and Esther. I know Ken and Namtarn are bff but still why Esther?!! Poor Sean his message made me sad. He posted this and fans are saying its related to Ken and Esther's relationship.
. I thought he moved on but he is still hurt :(
i changed my name cos i couldn't access my old ac too and this is my real name :p

I didn't know about his massage but i saw the news that they asked him about Ken and Est and he said that he is ok that Ken takes his koojin if it make Esther and her family happy....... I can feel the pain in him......Anyway which message of Sean ??? yes he maybe moved on but Sean is a loyal man so i think he need more time to heal his heart and open for other girl:(

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Wow, I just came in here to admire photos of SeanEst, but was surprised learning about all of the tension between the two of them for the past couple of months.

I'm still excited to see SeanEst onscreen. Until this airs, I'll have faith that they can keep their professionalism and give us the same level of chemistry. Their photos are very nice and the BTS is funny.

As for offscreen, I think Est and Ken are quite cute, yes, since that photoshoot way back when. If it's true that Sean and Est used to have real feelings for each other, it's done and over. Sean will surely meet someone he loves in the future nbd.

Sanasis81

sarNie Egg
I was looking forward to Ngao Asoke 2016, since seeing this news of Est and Ken P. I felt so bad for Sean, he loves Est so much that he never love a girl before, the way he protect her but what her mother and her did to him is so terrible, using him to flame and dump him...Now I don't feel like tuning in to Ngao Asoke 2016 anymore, seeing Est Face make me so angry to do something to someone who love u dearly,,,,it will be hard for Sean to heal probably unless he find a person he truly love and want to build a life with,,,he thought Esther was the girl for him,,,,Looking at the pics of them together she seems to love him too but what change her heart??Ngao Asoke 2016 will never be the same now that Est has hurt Sean,,,I hope he will find someone he truly love,,,Stay positive Sean,,,Est's mother is a trouble maker using him for flame and giving him hope then dumped him,,,In my eyes Esther will never be the same,,,Ken P. compare to Sean he is so ugly and plastic surgery person,,,All the pics of Sean and Esther cuddling and being playful, what is she trying to achieve and how can she explain to her fans,,,being sweet with a guy who has feeling for u then dump him for someone else

Last edited:

Sanasis81

sarNie Egg
Esther and her mother is a repeat of Pancake and her mother just like using Weir to be famous then dumped, Est and her mum used Sean to get famous then dumped when someone else comes along that is better like they trying to get Push because he is taller, White skin but Push wasn't interested or didn't workout so now they dumped Sean for Ken P. because he is taller and White Skin,,,Ken P. compare to Sean, Sean is better looking just because Sean is dark and shorter but he is all natural and better looking, well educate, very smart and intelligent man,,,I hope Esther gets hurt because Ken P. is known to be a womaniser and Ken P. will dumped her for sure...

donatdonay

I♡ YoonWon, YongShin, P'Sean FIGHTING!!
hello everyone...i'm a new member of AFN. I joined this site because of P'Sean and his upcoming drama Ngao Asoke. I want to know more about him and this drama. actually i'm a seanest shipper. But, the way that esther and her mother treat P'Sean like this make me so hurt. I want to watch Ngao Asoke but i feel so lazy if i remember about this. The last, nice to meet you all...sorry if my english so bad, i still study to increase my english language. Love from Indonesia:);):naughty2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I was looking forward to Ngao Asoke 2016, since seeing this news of Est and Ken P. I felt so bad for Sean, he loves Est so much that he never love a girl before, the way he protect her but what her mother and her did to him is so terrible, using him to flame and dump him...Now I don't feel like tuning in to Ngao Asoke 2016 anymore, seeing Est Face make me so angry to do something to someone who love u dearly,,,,it will be hard for Sean to heal probably unless he find a person he truly love and want to build a life with,,,he thought Esther was the girl for him,,,,Looking at the pics of them together she seems to love him too but what change her heart??Ngao Asoke 2016 will never be the same now that Est has hurt Sean,,,I hope he will find someone he truly love,,,Stay positive Sean,,,Est's mother is a trouble maker using him for flame and giving him hope then dumped him,,,In my eyes Esther will never be the same,,,Ken P. compare to Sean he is so ugly and plastic surgery person,,,All the pics of Sean and Esther cuddling and being playful, what is she trying to achieve and how can she explain to her fans,,,being sweet with a guy who has feeling for u then dump him for someone else
I get what you are saying, but you don't have to put down someone. Saying Ken P is ugly is your opinion, but I am a fan of his and can get offended when you compare Sean and Ken. I know that is your opinion, but I am just saying. Anyway, back to topic here. Although there is the tension between Sean and Esther, and even if now they say that they cleared it, but things will never be the same as before. I don't care who is dating who or who had feelings for who, but just don't let their drama ruin this for us fans.

Sanasis81

sarNie Egg
I get what you are saying, but you don't have to put down someone. Saying Ken P is ugly is your opinion, but I am a fan of his and can get offended when you compare Sean and Ken. I know that is your opinion, but I am just saying. Anyway, back to topic here. Although there is the tension between Sean and Esther, and even if now they say that they cleared it, but things will never be the same as before. I don't care who is dating who or who had feelings for who, but just don't let their drama ruin this for us fans.
Bieluvr, u can like Ken P. if u want but I am just saying in my opinion I like Sean better and I am not tuning into this Lakorn of Sean and Esther since she was using him to be famous then dumped him for someone else,,,sorry if I affend u but I am not stopping u from liking Ken P. Ok

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Bieluvr, u can like Ken P. if u want but I am just saying in my opinion I like Sean better and I am not tuning into this Lakorn of Sean and Esther since she was using him to be famous then dumped him for someone else,,,sorry if I affend u but I am not stopping u from liking Ken P. Ok
I know. I can't make anyone like who i like. But it's alright. I like Sean more than Ken too. LOL :)

Sanasis81

sarNie Egg
Can anyone explain about this?! I find it from instagram, but i dont know what is it. Seems like an interview. Is it about seanest problem again?!
Hi Donatdonay, " I think Sean said to Esther, Congratualation, I am happy for you and no hard feeling between us, that he is happy that her family has taken away his Koojin and they found someone for Esther that will make her family happy now that Esther has finally found someone that they are happy with,,,Even though he is hurting,,,