[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

donatdonay

I♡ YoonWon, YongShin, P'Sean FIGHTING!!
Hi Donatdonay, " I think Sean said to Esther, Congratualation, I am happy for you and no hard feeling between us, that he is happy that her family has taken away his Koojin and they found someone for Esther that will make her family happy now that Esther has finally found someone that they are happy with,,,Even though he is hurting,,,
Thanks for your explaination^^
i'm feeling sorry for sean. As SeanEst, I'm so disappointed with Esther and her family. I will fight to move on from SeanEst.
I hope Sean will find his true love. uhmm... i think sean and pango will be sweet couple if they are together hahahaha...

Sanasis81

sarNie Egg
i'm feeling sorry for sean. As SeanEst, I'm so disappointed with Esther and her family. I will fight to move on from SeanEst.
I hope Sean will find his true love. uhmm... i think sean and pango will be sweet couple if they are together hahahaha...
I trying to move on from SeanEst too, Sean and Pango is cute too, she has a natural pretty looks, Sean and her might have chemistry too plus they are friend but not 100% Like SeanESt yet,,,But at least Pango is not fake like Est,,,Poor Sean he has put all his love into Est but hopefully he has more Chemistry with Pango,,I love Pango style of dressing too..

lani

sarNie Hatchling
About Esther i'm done with her 100% SO I unfollowed her on IG and Twitter i can't stand seeing her face anymore!!!!
For Sean i just watch his recent interview when talking about Esther i can see the pain in his eyes but he tried to smile and act normally ...I can't imagine how hurt he is when see a girl who you love more than yourself be with another man. (note: Sean said he is single now ehhh)
For Sean and Pango they also have good chemistry onscreen but off screen the way that Sean looks at her is nothing special but who know in the future it might change....cos she is so adorable.
For NA i still watch it cos of Sean and Pi not Esther lol

Sanasis81

sarNie Egg
About Esther i'm done with her 100% SO I unfollowed her on IG and Twitter i can't stand seeing her face anymore!!!!
For Sean i just watch his recent interview when talking about Esther i can see the pain in his eyes but he tried to smile and act normally ...I can't imagine how hurt he is when see a girl who you love more than yourself be with another man. (note: Sean said he is single now ehhh)
For Sean and Pango they also have good chemistry onscreen but off screen the way that Sean looks at her is nothing special but who know in the future it might change....cos she is so adorable.
I agree with u Lani, Pango is cute and pretty too plus they are good friend, the love off screen might not be 100% there yet for Sean like he has for Est but it might be there in the future, Off cause U will be hurt when U Love someone so much and thought u might have a future with her Plus if Esther doesn't love Sean why is she so cuddly and act all lovely dovey with him in Magazine or behind the scenes and give him hope,,,

donatdonay

I♡ YoonWon, YongShin, P'Sean FIGHTING!!
I unfollowed her instagram too after she posted a photo with ken.
Now I feel hurt if seeing esther's face. I want to watch NA but i'm afraid if i can't move on from seanest hahahaha...

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome to this thread. If you're asking translation for Sean's caption on that pic, he said " Before we go, nice to meet, nice to ask, nice to see our happiness and development, see ya next time". P.S. Take care and nice to see you again... see you next time. From Jindachot #honeymoonandtravel"
In the news he said he didn't post for the news of Esther dating Ken but he posted it cos he really missed her. I think he said he will be happy to meet her again cos they have work together.
Can anyone explain about this?! I find it from instagram, but i dont know what is it. Seems like an interview. Is it about seanest problem again?!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk if Sean said like he is hurting. If he say that people bash Esther again so he will not say something like he is hurting. He's a gentleman, he will not do anything that give problem to the girl.
Hi Donatdonay, " I think Sean said to Esther, Congratualation, I am happy for you and no hard feeling between us, that he is happy that her family has taken away his Koojin and they found someone for Esther that will make her family happy now that Esther has finally found someone that they are happy with,,,Even though he is hurting,,,

Step

Mrs James Ma
I stopped shipping SeanEst soon after that news. Now I watch Esther if she has work with Sean. I hope Sean will move on in his life. I feel hurt to see him like this. I'm actually happy Esther's mom made this drama in front of all so even we got to know their true color. Omg what if we didn't know about it. We would be shipping her with our Sean like fools lol

Sanasis81

sarNie Egg
I stopped shipping SeanEst soon after that news. Now I watch Esther if she has work with Sean. I hope Sean will move on in his life. I feel hurt to see him like this. I'm actually happy Esther's mom made this drama in front of all so even we got to know their true color. Omg what if we didn't know about it. We would be shipping her with our Sean like fools lol
I am hurt for him that he is a lovely guy, act like a older bro with a loving meaning toward Esther but she treated him that way, knowing that Sean love and adorable her plus where they go together Sean always look after her well, plus when they go to Japan, Esther's mother even asked Sean to look after her on her mother behalf, a lot of ppl love Sean, Esther seems to adore Sean because he is a smart, intelligent guy and who made her popular, when she was with channel 3 or now with Ken P. I don't see her becoming famous...she seems like going down hill...Oh well now we know their true colour...

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
The teaser came out long time ago. What's taking them so long to air this. I hope it starts a little before school begins because I'll be so busy yet sacrifice my sleeps to watch it. Does anyone know why there is a hold up?

lani

sarNie Hatchling
At first this drama schedule in July but due to the dating news of Esther and Ken came to light so everything becomes quiet... i guess it might effect this lakorn that's why..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Esther and Ken just had to come out about their relationship. Thanks a lot you two. We could have been watching this lakorn already if it weren't for you two.

Gosh, I sound mean. lol

lani

sarNie Hatchling
just saw some post in ig they said NA will air after Pidsawat. So i hope this time is true.

Last edited:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the teaser: On air soon

Wow this month must be Sean month because if this lakorn go on air it be his third lakorn. Right now his lakorn with Donut and Pangko are already on air. Sean must be a busy guy. I hope he take some rest.

sarN

sarNie Granny
oh' lucky me !! I hardly read about dara's drama loll , less stress & more sleep. I only interested in their on screen work , the teaser look good but honestly this lakorn have the most annoying N'ek character ever...in the history of lakorn lolll

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Did SeanEst date before? Or what? I was starting to ship them and I liked esther