[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

BBelly

sarNie Egg
I always think of the Ek/Ae one which was far superior to the Pong/Pueng one and I saw the first one after the second. I hope the follow the 1999 one more than the 2009. I just couldn't recover any respect for Pong's Monthai after Bee almost dies trapped in that fire and he continues to be hateful. She was almost roasted, dude, give it a break!

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with AIYAJA Push is similar to Ji Chang wook to me too and he and Tik are nothing look alike plus Tik is natural beauty sorry Push's fans.XD

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
For Ngao Asoke i love 1999 version and it is one of my favorite larkorn for all time. I just watch a little bit of 2008 version and i don't like it at all it seemed like they changed a lot and the ending is suck .....but no matter what i'm going to watch this one because of my beloved SeanEst <3

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
Koy123 said:
I find Kim resemble more like Marsha
Omg I thought I was the only one thinking that way. At first I couldn't tell them apart in some photos.
Kim and Anne can continue to work together it can't be helped everyone has their biased but can Anne also teach other actresses too. It's just a bit unfair to have one of the top actress teaching only one person. Ofcourse kim will be a good actress because she is learning from the best. And when you're spending that much time together continuously you'll eventually become close.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I already kind of come to terms that they will remake the 2008 version, but a girl can hope can't she? Lol. Although I think Sean will look good in clothing from that era and Esther well we kind of already saw her dressed in an era close to it in the Suparburoot Juthathep series. Still crossing my fingers for 99 version lol

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Outfit should be like this because this is larkorn fitting? i guess and  I didn't really like it anyway hehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IN6Wvh4uWM

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Finally!!!! Dang it I already ran out of likes. They are so cute together!!!! Love their subtle interactions!!!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Exact has gotten better since 2008 so I'm betting that this version is going to be better than Pong's version.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh so it's going to be period sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Only one could hope it gets better, it's either a hit or a miss, and I don't want to jinx anything but if the storyline goes downhill (HJMN) even SeanEst can't keep me from not watching it. Anyone know the writer, producer, or director? If its the same crew from LR then I positive this is going to be good.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I just watched some pictures and vid of Ngao Asoke 2016 opening ceremony again and i noticed that Leh ratee's director was there too so it means that LR and NA's director is the same person ? yeahhhhhhhhhhh hope it is as good as Leh ratee :D