huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko hasn't responded to my facebook message -- It's been about 2 weeks now.
I hope she's doing fine, awe. So worried.

Anyways, wonder what today is! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOOMTAM YUTHANA! You freakin cute, handsome, perfect man .
Love you with all my heart <3

And Toomtam's hair is still growing back right now but ow owww, can I just say I'm liking his look at the moment?
It really does give him a "bad boy" kinda look and he is just so hot . Haha, so handsome.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Credit: Loveplan evilplan @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtf8-Q1YFu0&list=UUSQmfB5_Tpj1c9O1fFdBOrg

I have no idea where they got this "sample" from. I feel like I should at least try to find the full video but I'm too lazy at the moment, LOL.
Anyways, looks so intense. Wow, all that action.
And that kscene between ToomVill .... I can't even- wow, what the heck!? The feels~~~~ <3 <3 <3

D~D

sarNie Adult
@------->huajaikaungtur

Thank u for the clip. That's a new one that I haven't seen. But that darn video say "2015!!!" WHAT !!!!! Noooooooooo !!!!!!! Tooooooo long !!!!!! ╰_╯
Omg, and that kiss seen was too darn good. these two can really go at it huh !! Lol !! Sooo good !! Lol whoop whoop !!! ლ(╹◡╹ლ

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Saw this picture on my facebook home & just had to share! Gahhhh, they are so freakin cuuuute :3
I love their expressions, they're looking so lovely here!
And the way he holds her looks so effortlessly. And did I mention how hot Toomtam is shirtless? ... ehehe ;)
Even more excited for this lakorn~

Credit: ToomtamFc Maeew @ facebook

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maybe in this scene, she won't do something that he said so he had to hold her. Lol !!!! I agree, they are sooo cute !!!!! (Squeal)

BTW, I saw Vill, kate(vill's mom) and Aom IG and they have post up the poster of Ngao Jai but I have no idea what they have said. Perhaps they are just saying " coming soon". Lol !!

It's starting to annoy me this whole thing saying "coming soon", I know I said that I'll be patient but I can't any longer !!!!!!! It's torture !!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
D~D said:
Maybe in this scene, she won't do something that he said so he had to hold her. Lol !!!! I agree, they are sooo cute !!!!! (Squeal)

BTW, I saw Vill, kate(vill's mom) and Aom IG and they have post up the poster of Ngao Jai but I have no idea what they have said. Perhaps they are just saying " coming soon". Lol !!

It's starting to annoy me this whole thing saying "coming soon", I know I said that I'll be patient but I can't any longer !!!!!!! It's torture !!!

I know right. I constantly hear "coming soon" so much that I feel it doesn't even mean anything anymore -.-"
Too much waiting...

fun said:
I can't stop staring at Toomtam's nipple!!!  :secret:

LOLOL good thing? bad thing?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Credit: Loveplan evilplan @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtf8-Q1YFu0&list=UUSQmfB5_Tpj1c9O1fFdBOrg

I have no idea where they got this "sample" from. I feel like I should at least try to find the full video but I'm too lazy at the moment, LOL.
Anyways, looks so intense. Wow, all that action.
And that kscene between ToomVill .... I can't even- wow, what the heck!? The feels~~~~ <3 <3 <3
The actual clip is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngf1h2RJO54&list=UU8f7MkX4MFOOJ2SerXLInCA

But there's no need to watch the link up there because it's a clip that advertises 5-6 lakorns, so the person who uploaded the Ngao Jai clips pretty much got all of what was Ngao Jai. It's not a new Ngao Jai trailer or teaser.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It looks good!

The acting is a bit weird though but it's like watching Thitit and Gandawasee all over again. Omg, wished I was home to sub this. Ughhh! I'm on a trip.

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Hi!

Thank you so much for sharing the teaser!  :kiss2:

I just added the teaser on the Viki-channel. It's already segmented (timed) and now waiting for a fellow fan who speaks Thai and English and who can fill the segments with meaning. :cheer: Link to the subtitle editor: Click here. 

Yay! Cannot wait!  :dance2: