AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
No, dang it! I was occupied with sorting the NJ photos and "organizing" them this morning, but I didn't finish and had to leave for work. And now...there's so many new updates and goodies. :cry1: K, first these new updates...I can always share the photos later. :phew: Yay for ToomVill for promoting NJ! :yahoo: :woot: :party: I'm going to be brief; they look stinkin' good together. :wub: I'll provide the links to the IG clips of them, but I also made gifs of their IG videos (the other two gifs are hidden under the spoiler tag). The last seven photos (not counting the three gifs) are from yesterday. I think Toomtam, Vill, and Noona were shooting the MV for NJ or something? :scratchhead2: Ooh, Noona plays a part in NJ's OST? :woot2:

After this, I'm going to reply to the comments...from the previous page (115). :D

Credits: armmy, batminton, jaoboy_makeup, jobsupakorn19, lakornexact, onehdthailand, tungting_pr, ttyuttana, villwannarot's IGs.

Tune in for Ngao Jai!
Toomtam!
Vill!

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
Yes! One day left! It's kinda disappointing that if I don't watch it live , I'll have to wait until Tuesday because onehd would probably post the first episode one day after though :cry: unless I find a different source to watch it :(

Ooh, does that mean you're going to catch the first episode live? :woot: Dang it, if One HD takes a long time to upload the episodes, that means...I won't be able to make any gifs right after the episode airs. I need to search for another source as well.

preetam said:
merry to see you Maiko where were you ? :( do not leave us again :)

Hey, hi there, Preetam! :hiya: :grouphug: Aw, I'm happy you're here with us again! :cry: :grouphug: :woot: I took an unnecessary break from Asianfuse. Ok, never again shall I leave, then! :wink: Thank you so much for your sweet and loving comment. :flowers:

OHOaddict said:
I love watching a celebrity rise to fame. He's so narak here!! He was just another young guy trying to make his dream come true. Aww. Rak mak! Congrats to all the wonderful things he has achieved and will achieve in the future.

Wow, well-said. :bravo: :thumbsup:

aiyaja said:
Of course, I care. You've been the ultimate Vill Supporter that turned me into a fan too, so you must take responsibility. :bhehe: I totally understand the ups and downs of being a fan, the disappointments, the laziness, the lack of motivation, been there, done that. Whenever you feel like it's too much and you need to take a break, you're always welcome to but we simply ask for you to drop by with a short simple hello, so we're not too worried. I mean, we are lakorn fans but most importantly, we're friends. :kiss:

Hey, Anne, I'm not too familiar with Viki. I'll try to help the Chinese fans as much as possible. All I'm doing is translating, subbing while Arasucre will be doing the timing. PM me as to how I can help and I'll try. :heart:

Ultimate Vill supporter? Gah, if only I can live up to that title, but even I find fault with Vill. :lol: But aw, so sweet of you to think so. :blush: :kiss: Ooh, every fan has gone through that journey. Thanks for reminding me that I'm not alone in that, and I shouldn't be so selfish. :smack: And eek, friends? Oh, Aiyaja. :spin: :grouphug: :kiss3: Haha, I'm repeating myself too much. Thank you. :toast:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, I still am so happy that you're back. Right in the nick of time! With you back, I feel like my life is finally falling into the right place (haha, I'm just super glad NJ's airing tomorrow & that Win Tawin is back in the entertainment world!!! )
But I am so glad, we've missed you so much. So glad to see our ToomVill cheerleader back. You see? This thread is already moving so quick with you back :D

YESSSS, ONE DAY !!! HOPING TO CATCH IT LIVE !!! :D TOOMVILL DOMINATION, WOOT! WOOT!

Hehe, you sweet exaggerator! :bhehe: Again, I'm sorry for not returning sooner, girl. Aw, your life is already beautiful, even without me. :kiss: Yes, this thread is moving quite quickly now. Thanks to everybody! Woot! And YAHOO! :yahoo: Less than a day now! Six or so more hours! :woot: ToomVill and Ngao Jai, here we go! :dance1: :dance3:

And as for the news of Win Tawin, I was so freakin' happy on your part when I found out about it. :party: :grouphug: I was going to tell you, but you found out already. :D I'm so happy that you're ecstatic! :kiss: Welcome home, Win! Navin (and the rest of their family members) must be very happy as well. :heart:

phatman said:
It's tomorrow!!!!

:beer:

fun said:
Viki is easy to use. Once the timer has finish their job you can dig right in with subbing. Click on the episode. On the top right, there should be two option: subtitle editor and segment timer. You click either option. [SIZE=13.63636302948px]But I like to use the segment (timer) setting and do both at the same time if the timer(s) has not finish their job. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.63636302948px]That way you have more control of how you want the timing and translation to be done. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.63636302948px]On the subtitle option, on the right side of the video you just click on the box and start subbing. There are [/SIZE]shorthand[SIZE=13.63636302948px] keys where it makes it easier to navigate. The boxes are segments and you can hear the audio/dialogue. [/SIZE]

Thanks for explaining to us, Fun! :thanks:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, Noona? Hm. I was thinking she should sing a song for Ngao Jai from Maytinee's point of view. Heheh. But yeah, wonder why she's in the music video?

Yay! In a few more hours ladies!!!!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh, Noona? Hm. I was thinking she should sing a song for Ngao Jai from Maytinee's point of view. Heheh. But yeah, wonder why she's in the music video?

Yay! In a few more hours ladies!!!!

Yes, they captioned NJ's Thai title in those photos of Noona. Perhaps she is singing one of the songs to NJ's OST?

I'm scared of waking up too late and missing out on the episode live. :nailbiter: Want to stay up, but then again, it makes me super tired and sleepy at work, and that's not good for me. :yawn: I'm going to try sleeping "early" tonight... :phew:

aiyaja said:
Oh dang, OneHD takes that long to upload?

Yeah, several hours after the episode aired, I believe. :huh:

Anyway, so yay, Toomtam and Vill went onto...this show on Channel One HD to promote Ngao Jai (together :dance1:). Dang it, I missed the first part of the segment live. :cry1: So, I didn't see any of the juicy scenes. :girlmad: Only saw the last part about the interviewers asking Toomtam and Vill questions. Haha, I'm sure they were talking about the :slapandkissse3: outtakes at one point. :pervie: :ghehe: And I'm also sure One HD will be uploading the video onto their YouTube Channel, but...it may just be several days before that happens. :lmao:

Well, more pictures and one more IG clip of ToomVill. Haha, I love how Vill sneaked up behind Toomtam. But dang, why must their clips be so short? :annoyed: Oh, well, beggars can't be choosers, and I'm a huge one at that. And wowie! The first two photos of them! :drool: Look at that quality! Also, there's the video of ToomVill on the Woody Talk Show (?), promoting NJ (same day). Seriously, there should have been more photos of them. -_- And why are they promoting it so late? Why isn't Aom here? Gah, they need you, too, Aom! Oh, yes...the last photo of Vill...may not be directly related to NJ? :lol:

Credits: lakornexact & onehdthailand's IGs; ช่อง one's Facebook; WOODYTALK CH's YouTube Channel.

Follow us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtAH4DO3qKg

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
On Toomtam's IG, he posted a short clip of Noona, sounds like her, and this one guy singing a duet, so yay! Another song for Ngao Jai.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
On Toomtam's IG, he posted a short clip of Noona and Zeal singing a duet, so yay! Another song for Ngao Jai.

Ah, so that's what that IG clip was about. Whew, glad Aom isn't using only one song for the lakorn, even though its theme song is beautiful. Hmm, why couldn't Toomtam and Vill sing a duet? :spin: And what about Gam and Cherreen? They could have had a song, too. Looking forward to the rest of NJ's OST.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Don't forget to follow Aom's IG for her lakorns. It's not an exclusive Ngao Jai IG but this is the most official Aom has gotten in terms of her lakorns so please show support.

Magicif_by_aomphiyada

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Don't forget to follow Aom's IG for her lakorns. It's not an exclusive Ngao Jai IG but this is the most official Aom has gotten in terms of her lakorns so please show support.

Magicif_by_aomphiyada

...She should have created one sooner! :lmao:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! Yeah. Or create an exclusive one for Ngao Jai alongside this one. I would like to see how popular Ngao Jai gets. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah! Yeah. Or create an exclusive one for Ngao Jai alongside this one. I would like to see how popular Ngao Jai gets. Lol

Exactly! Gah, why so late, Aom? We could have had even more photos of the cast and crew.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm still up, so I'm watching Toomtam and Vill promote Ngao Jai on various shows. There's this radio show they went to so I'll just summarize it.

Angkoon is still playing as May's boyfriend.

Toomtam explained the difference between his two characters Watit and Rut. He said that Watit is physically weak, so when Rut disguises as Watit, May realizes the difference because the new Watit is able to do certain things the old one couldn't do. I busted out laughing when he said this like 2 times. Hahaha. :pervie: And we all know what they're referring to. :pervie: :drool:

Aom couldn't make it to the show, so they called her. The DJs asked Aom how she concluded at Toomtam and Vill to play in her very first production. She started off with Toomtam, she said a few names were given to her to choose from. She and her Dad weren't too sure about Toomtam, so they called him in to cast for the role. After meeting Toomtam, Ah'Piak had chemistry with him, so they chose Toomtam. It wasn't until later on when Toomtam began filming that they believed Toomtam was perfect for the roles. As for Vill, Aom straight out said she put in a special order for Vill. Aom has always thought of Vill as a great actress who can do anything. While filming, whatever Aom wanted Vill to do, Vill was able to do it. Plus, Aom thinks that Vill is very pretty.

Toomtam mentioned again how different Vill slaps him, it's not like anyone else he has ever met. Hahahaha. Left quite an impression there. Then Vill busts out with, hey, my slaps don't have a compass, they can come from all sorts of different directions. Hahhahaha. :coverlaf:

That's all. Funny show!

I'm so happy to hear from you again Maiko, missed you!

It's finally here! I will give my thanks to the subbers, timers, and editors in advance because I would love to understand and enjoy NJ.

AikOm^_^

YES! I woke up just in time... :yahoo: :clap: An hour left for me to share some photos and check for updates... Wow, you guys...the time is finally here. After a year and a half of waiting, finally, Ngao Jai is ready to go on air, and our ToomVill are on screen again! :cry: :woot: :party: :wub: Hehe, we've come such a long way. Way to go, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

aiyaja said:
I'm still up, so I'm watching Toomtam and Vill promote Ngao Jai on various shows. There's this radio show they went to so I'll just summarize it.

Angkoon is still playing as May's boyfriend.

Toomtam explained the difference between his two characters Watit and Rut. He said that Watit is physically weak, so when Rut disguises as Watit, May realizes the difference because the new Watit is able to do certain things the old one couldn't do. I busted out laughing when he said this like 2 times. Hahaha. :pervie: And we all know what they're referring to. :pervie: :drool:

Aom couldn't make it to the show, so they called her. The DJs asked Aom how she concluded at Toomtam and Vill to play in her very first production. She started off with Toomtam, she said a few names were given to her to choose from. She and her Dad weren't too sure about Toomtam, so they called him in to cast for the role. After meeting Toomtam, Ah'Piak had chemistry with him, so they chose Toomtam. It wasn't until later on when Toomtam began filming that they believed Toomtam was perfect for the roles. As for Vill, Aom straight out said she put in a special order for Vill. Aom has always thought of Vill as a great actress who can do anything. While filming, whatever Aom wanted Vill to do, Vill was able to do it. Plus, Aom thinks that Vill is very pretty.

Toomtam mentioned again how different Vill slaps him, it's not like anyone else he has ever met. Hahahaha. Left quite an impression there. Then Vill busts out with, hey, my slaps don't have a compass, they can come from all sorts of different directions. Hahhahaha. :coverlaf:

That's all. Funny show!

:lmao2: For the bolded part, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. :loool: Eek, :thanks: for summarizing it for us, Aiyaja! :kiss: :grouphug: Ah, finally the answer is revealed as to why Aom chose ToomVill. :woot: Haha, so Ah'Piak had chemistry with Toomtam. :lolyup: Thank goodness! And aw, Aom had Vill in mind. Hehe, well, I'm grateful she chose them for the roles. :wub: Here are the videos about their segment in the radio show.

Credit: VVeVill VillTy's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51-F0yxfKyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yexpvaWB-8k

Kimberry<3 said:
I'm so happy to hear from you again Maiko, missed you!

It's finally here! I will give my thanks to the subbers, timers, and editors in advance because I would love to understand and enjoy NJ.

Eek! Kimberry! Aw, I thought you'd be too busy to come in here, but what a lovely and beautiful surprise to hear from you...just right before NJ airs! :clap2: :toast: :grouphug: :kiss: I've missed you, too. Thank you so much for the welcome back. :kiss3: :heart: Here we go, you guys! :woot2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! You know seeing Toomtam and Vill together with Nava, Nava should be their daughter in the end. Lol They're so cute together.

It's good that Aom and the Ngao Jai cast are having a little gathering at her house to jumpstart Ngao Jai.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah! You know seeing Toomtam and Vill together with Nava, Nava should be their daughter in the end. Lol They're so cute together.

It's good that Aom and the Ngao Jai cast are having a little gathering at her house to jumpstart Ngao Jai.

I had the same thoughts when I saw that clip. :coverlaf: :highfive: That's what I said a long time ago; Aom should have casted Nava as Toomtam and Vill's daughter. :lmao: So sweet that they gathered together to watch the first episode. :wub:

Dang it! I hope I get everything done in time before the first episode airs. The video buffering is bad though. :cry1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think I'll catch this live another Monday. I'm so dead tired. I'll wake up later to watch it with no commercials on Mydootv. Lol Good night to me and good morning to all. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I think I'll catch this live another Monday. I'm so dead tired. I'll wake up later to watch it with no commercials on Mydootv. Lol Good night to me and good morning to all. Hehe.

I'm sure you are; poor you. :console: Get a good rest, Aiyaja! :goodnite: to you. Sweet dreams! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

WHAT THE SHEEP?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It started already, but I missed the first few minutes...gah, why?! The video buffering is terrible. :teary:

AikOm^_^

Yay, I was able to find a working link! Eek, ToomVill on screen again! :faint: :wub: But, hmm...feels like the scenes are oddly put together, since I'm aware of the scenes that are shot out of sequence. Plus, I missed out on the first few minutes. :rant: :annoyed: Hehe, that could have been the reason why, too.