aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Toomtam was good as Watit in Episode 4. He was so hurt when he saw Koon on top of May. He even yelled at her to go out first. Man, if this was Rut, you bet May is going to have one hecka of a night from his jealous wrath. Hahaha!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Toomtam was good as Watit in Episode 4. He was so hurt when he saw Koon on top of May. He even yelled at her to go out first. Man, if this was Rut, you bet May is going to have one hecka of a night from his jealous wrath. Hahaha!

I feel so sad for Watit in episode 4! :cry: He felt so weak and insecure of himself, unable to protect May from Koon. Urgh, Koon. Wahaha, :whahuh: to the last part in your post! :rofl: You just can't stop thinking about Rut and May, huh, Aiyaja? Hehe, we'll finally get to see how Rut takes out his frustration on her. :pervie:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

I actually think that ToomVill are rather reserved and respectful towards each other, but it's ok; they're still magical together, to me. :lol: Ooh, I would love to hear Toomtam sing the duet with Noona, but only after he sings it with Vill first. :lolyup: Haha, selfish me. :D Nah, my siggie won't be as awe-inspiring as yours, since yours is too powerful, but hehe, I shall create one. :wink: Thanks, Marina! :kiss3:

Yes, I feel that way, too especially since Toomtam is dating May... but I'd still enjoy their interactions either way, haha. I'd love to hear him sing it with Vill despite Vill's singing skills not being the best, hehe!
Pshhh, Maiko! I'm sure your siggie will be even better :p

MissSunny's reaction to Episode 4 and the MV is too cute, hahaha. All those smileys/emoticons and caps, hahaha!

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Is EP. 4 fully sub yet ??

Doesn't look like it. :eek:

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, I feel that way, too especially since Toomtam is dating May... but I'd still enjoy their interactions either way, haha. I'd love to hear him sing it with Vill despite Vill's singing skills not being the best, hehe!
Pshhh, Maiko! I'm sure your siggie will be even better :p

MissSunny's reaction to Episode 4 and the MV is too cute, hahaha. All those smileys/emoticons and caps, hahaha!

Urgh, that May. :shutup: Hehe, yeah, I still enjoy their interactions either way, too, Marina girl. :highfive: Oh, yes, despite Vill's lack of singing talent, hehe, she sounds so perfect with Toomtam. I miss them singing together. :lol:

Uh, we shall see about that siggie. I doubt I can get it done tonight. :no: I :heart: MissSunny's reactions! :grouphug: :wub:

aiyaja said:
I really can't wait until Rut and May are under one roof, one bedroom, one bed!!!! Hahahhahah!

You and your mind, Aiyaja! Now you've got me thinking even more inappropriate thoughts! :secret:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just seeing ToomVill together again after filming Ngao Jai last year is so refreshing. It's like Rut and May a few months after they ended up together. Lol Going on talk shows and such.

It'll be subbed by tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Just seeing ToomVill together again after filming Ngao Jai last year is so refreshing. It's like Rut and May a few months after they ended up together. Lol Going on talk shows and such.

They should promote NJ even more, but I'm just so happy to see them together again after NJ's filming. :dance1: Anything about them is a blessing!

Aiyaja, I told you; there's no need for you and our fellow Shadow Hunters team to rush the subbing. :console: :kiss: We can wait. Hehe, just get plenty of rest! :kiss3:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maiko,
I love Watit now, but I'm super 100% sure that I will come to love Rut more as I continue to watch Ngao Jai and get to know his character more. I can see that Rut is sweet and caring and tough. I think my ideal kind of guy in real life that I would want to marry is just more like Watit. 

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
Maiko,
I love Watit now, but I'm super 100% sure that I will come to love Rut more as I continue to watch Ngao Jai and get to know his character more. I can see that Rut is sweet and caring and tough. I think my ideal kind of guy in real life that I would want to marry is just more like Watit. 

Hah, you are absolutely correct! Even though Rut is dangerous and thrilling, my ideal guy would be someone like Watit, too. :blush:

Does anybody have a cloning machine that I can use to clone a lot of Toomtams? :) I would like a lot of Vills, too.

MissSunny said:
I'll sneak back onto this forum tomorrow again during class!!!! GOODNIGHT FROM MY PLACE TO YOUR PLACE!!!! <3

Aw, :goodnite: to you! Sweet dreams! :kiss: :grouphug: Hehe, ok, talk to you tomorrow, then. It's almost time for me to go to sleep, too. :cry1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, Miss Sunny! I think Watit is a gentleman. He won't force himself upon anyone like the old Watit, Brooke's creepy version, and he's really a one hearted guy who will give anything and everything to make the one he loves happy.

Yes, I agree. I want to see Toomtam and Vill together more often on shows. Like ask questions that have never been asked before or do some really good jokes!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ I second that, Maiko. I would love to clone myself a Toomtam ;)

Wathit's such a sweetheart, oh gosh. I really need to get to Episode 3 and 4 to see him.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh, Miss Sunny! I think Watit is a gentleman. He won't force himself upon anyone like the old Watit, Brooke's creepy version, and he's really a one hearted guy who will give anything and everything to make the one he loves happy.

Yes, I agree. I want to see Toomtam and Vill together more often on shows. Like ask questions that have never been asked before or do some really good jokes!

Haha, Brook's creepy version of Watit. :loool: I glimpsed through some scenes, and he just look rather lifeless. :lol:

Argh, I wish Toomtam and Vill upload more pictures of themselves together. Instead, we fans have to rely on each other for goodies of them. :grouphug: :heart: Hehe, the interviewers do tend to ask the same questions over and over again, huh? What kind of questions do you have in mind, Aiyaja?

huajaikaungtur said:
^ I second that, Maiko. I would love to clone myself a Toomtam ;)

Wathit's such a sweetheart, oh gosh. I really need to get to Episode 3 and 4 to see him.

I'll happily give you one. :wink: Aw, hope you'll be able to watch episodes 3-4 soon, Marina! :console:

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

Oh yeah, I'm excited to watch it tomorrow b/c no school-no work. ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Oh yeah, I'm excited to watch it tomorrow b/c no school-no work. ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

Gah, lucky you! :cry1: :lmao: I'm falling asleep here. :yawn: No more staying up late for me tonight...I have work early in the morning. This bites. :girlmad: :annoyed: But I hope you have a relaxing day, you lucky goose! :bopping: :boombox:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Apparently I hold grudges lol Everyone likes Wathit. Now I would marry someone like Wathit, only if I can reciprocate back with love but with this case, May doesn't. 

I can finally sit and watch the second half of episode 4.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I think if I married someone like Watit, I would be able to fall in love with him even though I didn't love him at first. He's a sweet and loving person who just wants to cherish one person forever. Also, i like nerdy type of guys like Watit!!!! But i love strong and manly guys who are sweet and protective like Rut too!!!! I wish I can be May!!!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I would marry a Ruth any day but then again, I haven't seen Episode 3 and 4 to judge Wathit's love yet.
He seems very loving from all your posts ... although I thought he was the selfish type who cared more about his happiness.
Wathit may be good in the love field but I feel he has many flaws in his personality and character and he still comes off as the selfish type in my eyes.
But of course, no one's perfect.

I just would like a Ruth, hahahaha. Or a Toomtam is good enough.