songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Did anyone notice that the song Watit was teaching May on the piano is Toomtam's own song, "Jintanagan" (Imagine)? So sweet, my ears lit up. ♡♡

Missing Watit a little more than Rut this week.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I love coming home to you guys. :dance1: B)

ceda_lee said:
Thanks Maiko!  And I voted!  I hope I did it right.   Looks like it went through.  I have no idea what the other options are so I just guessed, but I followed your instructions on voting for Toomtam & Vill.   That's all that matters.  Is Ngao Jai not listed in the popular drama category?? Will keep voting!  *HWAITING*  *SU SU* 

Aah, I should be thanking YOU, Ceda_lee! :cry: Aw, thanks for voting with me! :spin: :grouphug: Oh, you're not too familiar with the Thai language? :eek: Are you familiar with the other daras' Thai names and/or Thai titles of the movies and dramas that are nominated? The picture that Kom Chad Luek posted beneath the voting categories is extremely useful. :)

Hmm, your question regarding Ngao Jai, are you still talking about the Kom Chad Luek Awards? If yes, the category applies to only 2014 lakorns. Uh, the nominees in the Popular Drama category are The Rising Sun series, Tik and Anne's Yah Leum Chan, Pope and Ploy's Samee Tee Tra, Kwan and Om's Hua Jai Tuen (I actually became a fan of Kwan after this lakorn, but er, this lakorn was so...urgh! :yuck:), and Weir and Aum's Prao.

But hey, did you see Songie's links to the EFM Awards on page 154? NJ is nominated for Popular Drama for the month of February! :woot: :bravo: And Toomtam and Vill are up against each other and other daras for Popular Celebrity. Hehe, let's vote for NJ and for either Toomtam or Vill! :highfive: And is it just my funky laptop, or is NJ really in the lead with 31%?!!!!!!!! :faint: :clap2: Gah, let's make NJ the winner, guys! :strong: :cheer: As for the Popular Celebrity, Toomtam is currently in the lead with 30%! :woot: Um, poor Vill's only at 1%. :cry: Dang, where are all her fans?! Hehe, so far, I've been voting for my Vill. I want her to get more than a measly 1% of the vote! She should be second to Toomtam. Haha, I don't mind her losing to our man. I just hope Toomtam wins! :woot:

Su su na, ToomVill and NJ, in both the EFM and Kom Chad Luek Awards!!! :thumbsup: Same goes for the other nominees! :heart:

aiyaja said:
Ahhh, both are looking so good together! Thanks Maiko for all of the updates!

I've already voted too!

Okay, I already went back and fixed some subtitles, everything should be okay now. :dance1:

Off to work everyone.

Eek, you voted as well, Aiyaja? :woot2: :clap: Yay! Ooh, let's really make it so that ToomVill will win! (Haha, big dreaming here.)

Aw, you're welcome for the updates. :blush: Hehe, they did look very good together. :drool: :spicy: Thanks again for everything, Aiyaja! I'd love to watch it tonight, if I have spare time. :spin: I hope you have an awesome day at work! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss3:

songielove said:
The Ngaojai team did really well out there. Love the cheery atmosphere when they're all together. Hopefully the positive result will reflect in the ratings (keeping in mind that not all of Thailand have satellite nor have gone digital yet, so a lot of viewers are still streaming online).^^ I want a Ngaojai shirt. So pretty!

@aiyaja and @Arasucre, my apologies and gratitude in exchange for your loss of sleep. :( I'm not sure how many times I've already watched this segment before, trying not to miss a thing haha. It's so cute how they get to "gossip" about P'Aom and K.Piak on set... I think in about all the shows they've been on. XD They played down the number of takes for their kiss scenes, but Toomtam certainly did not hide all the slaps. :lol: Their intellect and respect for each other is essentially what makes them great acting partners. Love hearing them talk about the themes and how they get in character. Their growth, I'm so proud. @aiyaja, even if it isn't for what we've been praying for, I'm still so proud and excited for P'Vill. Yay!

Ooh, that reminds me of the ratings for episodes 3 and 4! :eek: I'll share it in a little bit. I also want a NJ shirt, too, Songie. :cry1: Preferably a white one, but I love the black one as well! So, both it is, then.

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, it just shows how crazy we are for the Thai entertainment, haha :D I agree with you, I'm not fluent either but if I went to Thailand, I'd get a gist of things. Speaking of going to Thailand already makes me so giddy and happy :)

Agree with you! Thai and Hmong are definitely similar which makes it easier for us Hmong people to understand. That tip was definitely one of the most helpful tips in helping me acquire most of the Thai words I know today -- I remember when first being interested in Thai lakorns, I used to watch everything in english subs but now, I don't rely on subs so much. I tend to watch lakorns without subtitles but if there are subs, it's a bonus! :D

Another tip to learning the Thai language that was really helpful to me was when I started a subbing team, PolkaDotSubbers. That subbing team is dead at the moment, haha but it was really useful. I used to be the timer, the one who put subs onto the video while someone else translated and sent me the subs. Since I spent so much time listening to the audio in lakorns, I caught onto the language and putting the subs on the video increased my knowledge of the Thai language even more :)

Oh really? Chinese series dubbed in Thai? I never even knew that :)
And that's so cool. VHS, too eh? Real old school, hehe. My first lakorns were Long Ngao Jun, Rachinee Morlum and Sawan Biang. I honestly remember not liking revenge genres of Thai lakorns much, haha --- I remember being scared of the pa'eks when they were all mean to the na'ek. But then again, I continued watching the revenge lakorns no matter how much I disliked the mean pa'eks, hahaha. And look at me now, I'm a slap/kiss, revenge lakorn loving girl :)
And my dad's fluent in Thai, too. My mom brought me into Thai lakorns but she prefers watching them hmong dubbed because she has a hard time catching onto the Thai language. I would ask my dad to translate for me but it's just awkward, hehe. That's great your parents were your translators!! Nowadays, I'm the one translating Thai for my mom when we watch lakorns :)

Wow, Marina, you've come so far! :bravo: Haha, you're even more amazing than I thought! :wub: Aw, don't you see? You'll surely understand Thai flawlessly soon! :cheer: Hehe, me, I still have to rely on subs. And when I watch it raw, I just guess what's being said. :lol:

Ooh, I forgot to make a note about those Thai-dubbed Chinese series to Ceda_lee. Haha, back then, I thought I was listening to Chinese, but nope! It was Thai dub all those time. NO wonder my father was able to enjoy those old Chinese series and understand them, when he didn't even know Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese). :loool:

Gah, the bolded parts in your post crack me up, Marina! :rofl: :lmao2: :lmao3: Funny how that happened! Hehe, I don't like to rely on my dad for translating the mushy stuff. :p Aw, you're translating Thai for your lovely mom now? Too sweet of you! :kiss: :heart:

huajaikaungtur said:
@Mannie & @Maiko: OMGGGG, your siggies are too stunning!!! :D Yaaaay! They're so beautifullll. It makes me so happy scrolling through this thread and seeing your ToomVill siggies. Maiko, love how you captured the kscene, ahhh. Makes me feel all warm and giddy inside! :D Such a simply stunning GIF. And Mannie, such a bright, sunny siggie. Loving the colors <333
Incredible job, ladies!!~

Oh, my, really? :eek: Haha, I was occupied with too many things to actually spend time on a detailed siggie, but I really wanted a new one, so hence, I decided that I should use a gif for my signature. Plus, it's good advertisement for ToomVill and NJ. :ghehe: Mann's (Mannie) siggie is certainly gorgeous, eh? :wub: Haha, you feel exactly the same way I feel when I scroll down and I see your jaw-dropping sigge of ToomVill! :faint: Still in love with it and their MV! :blush: Aah, the MV! Gosh, now I feel completely unsatisfied! I WANT MORE OF TOOMVILL! :cry1: Aiyaja was right; there should have been more skinship between them. :drools: Dang it, now I have to rely on my imagination to satisfy my cravings. :annoyed: :shutup:

Thanks again, Marina girl! :kiss: After work tomorrow, I hope to finish more of my tasks, and one of them involves making a new siggle. :dance2:

OHOaddict said:
My niece in 3rd grade was told by her friend to watch SSP but also to not watch it because it's kinda gross. Me --> >.< why are you guys even talking about it in 3rd grade?!

They all looked really good at the event. I have to agree with you guys that listening to thai songs with eng sub a couple of time really does help you learn thai. ExcepT there are some phrases that loses its meaning when you do translate them into english and some are just impossible to translate X(

:whahuh: No, they're too young to be watching those intense ToomVill scenes. :nono1: Uh-uh, they may be even greater perverts than us! :nailbiter:

Oh, you're absolutely right about that, OHOaddict; yes, some phrases lose their meanings and are hard to translate. Well-said! :thumbup:

fun said:
Thank you very much. 

Learning a language you have to be consistent. I watch a lot of lakorn at one time and it does help improve my Thai but when I go on a hiatus, I feel like I need to relearn once I pick up watching lakorn again. So my Thai is off and on. 

Ah, I know how that is like. Same here, Fun. :lol:

huajaikaungtur said:
3rd grade!? OMG, hahaha. They are too young but then again, ToomVill is that legit. Hahaha, that's so funny though.
My sister in 5th grade was telling me about how her friend is such a big Toomtam. And her friend told my sister to tell me she was a bigger Toomtam fan than me, LOL. But yes, 3rd graders and 5th graders!???

Agree, some phrases are very difficult to learn! :/

Too funnie, Marina! :rofl: Hehe, well, I can understand why your sister's friend loves Toomtam!

MissSunny said:
HELLO MY LOVELY NGAO JAI FRIENDS!!!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance3: I am finally back from school and work!!! Man, there is already so much for me to catch up on this forum! Everyone's been talking about how to learn Thai and going to Thailand!!! I wanna go to Thailand too!!!! I wish I could go see all the beautiful places in Ngao Jai! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! 

Well, hello back, NJ buddy! :hiya: :woot2: I want to go to Thailand, too! Hey, ALL of us here should plan one epic, big trip to Thailand and experience it together! :highfive: Let's stalk all our favorite stars, ESPECIALLY ToomVill! :pervie: Haha, I wish.

Yes! Happy Friday, MissSunny and everyone! Urgh, for some reason, it feels like Saturday to me, and I just keep thinking it's Saturday (er, it will be Saturday in less than an hour for me here in CA :lol:)! I just want it to be Sunday already! :woot: Why Sunday and not Monday? Well, hehe, I get Sunday - Tuesday off (Oh, yay! No work, whoot!), and I wanted it to be Sunday so that I have time to share NJ and ToomVill goodies before episode 5 airs on Monday. :spin: Just one more day for me! And two more days before NJ!!! :woot2: :weee:

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, you're so sweet! Yesss, HAPPY FRIDAY!! woot! woot! It's been such a long week :p

She is, isn't she (MissSunny)? :wub: Hehe, long week for all of us! :lmao:

MissSunny said:
I really like Vill's hairstyle in the MV, I think I might try to replicate it on my own hair. I'll take pics and upload it if I do!!!

Ooh, please do! :woot: I love her hairstyle in the MV, too! :blush: Hehe, I love everything about the MV, from ToomVill to Noona to Pex Zeal, especially ToomVill! :wub:

phatman said:
Haha. I started early too!! The time I remember being very into Thai lakorn was when I was 10 years old. 

BTW, I LOVE YOUR SIGGIE!!!!!!!!! LOVE, LOVE!

Dang, just how old are you, girl? :whaha: I think I was in kindergarten or first grade, when I was introduced to Thai lakorns. :scratchhead2:

I know, right?!!!! :woot2: Marina's current ToomVill siggie is just simply breathtaking and magnificent! :drool: Haha, I'm still so haunted by that beautiful MV.

songielove said:
Did anyone notice that the song Watit was teaching May on the piano is Toomtam's own song, "Jintanagan" (Imagine)? So sweet, my ears lit up. ♡♡

Aw, is it, Songie? I confess, I'm not too familiar with Toomtam's songs. :sweat: But I love his voice. Thanks for that info! How sweet and cute that it was his own song! And Vill got to play it on the piano! :woot2: :spin:

Since this week's episodes focus more on Watit, I miss Rut more. But Watit makes me cry though. :cry:

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
songielove said:
I noticed that too! So cute :)

I just watched all 4 episode in one go the pace was just a tad slow but still good and next ep is gonna be exciting

I really like the side character too it's not to the point where they show too much just right, I find the siblings pairing kinda cute xD and I really like May's pal tippy seem like she might have a loveline with Rut's friend too?

And is there a reason why the das take care of watit like his real son? Did I missed anything? Just find it out of place so I think there's prob something more to it!!!? (Lol any spoiler for those who actually watch the old version :p)

AikOm^_^

Nanciie said:
I noticed that too! So cute :)

I just watched all 4 episode in one go the pace was just a tad slow but still good and next ep is gonna be exciting

I really like the side character too it's not to the point where they show too much just right, I find the siblings pairing kinda cute xD and I really like May's pal tippy seem like she might have a loveline with Rut's friend too?

And is there a reason why the das take care of watit like his real son? Did I missed anything? Just find it out of place so I think there's prob something more to it!!!? (Lol any spoiler for those who actually watch the old version :p)

I adore Maitree (Mouse) and Rin's (Cherreen) story as well. :crush: Um, actually, Wat (Freud) and Bood (Om) are paired up with each other. Which is such a sad and poor decision, for Freud and Gam have more chemistry with each other, and their characters are funnier and cuter together! Aish. :nono1: The pacing isn't that fast, but next week's episodes look promising! As for Wit/Por Liang and Watit, he adopted Watit, right? I thought it was because he wanted a son, but hey, there may just be more to that part of the storyline. :scratchchin:

Oh, another teaser for episode 5, uploaded by ExactTv Channel. Pretty much the same as the preview at the end of episode 4, but with additional scenes. Um, how embarrassing. It is the exact same teaser as the one at the end of episode 4...just without the logos. My mistake. :smack: :facepalm: :sweat: Haha, I'm so impatient for Rut and May! :woot: :bhehe:

Credit: ExactTv Channel's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_PuxGTK6NM

AikOm^_^

Yay, it's my Friday at work, and then I get three days off! :woot: :party: So happy I'll get tonight and Sunday to update and share more goodies! :dance1:

Here are two videos: the first one focuses on Toomtam on Wowdara (a show?) while the second is from Toomtam, Vill, and Gam's NJ marketing event. :clap: Hehe, in the first video, we get to see Toomtam and Vill BTS in NJ. I especially love the part around the 6:36 mark. Whaha, May is wondering why "Watit" (Rut) isn't wearing his glasses. :loool: Toomtam and Vill are just too cute! :spin: When Toomtam got close to Vill, my heart was racing. :heart: Wonder if this scene will be before or after the :slapandkissse3: scene? :scratchchin: Probably before... As for the second video, aw! I wish I was there, too! Haha, I'd scream my excitement and let the whole world know how much - er, never mind. :smack: :shutup: I would love to hug all of them, ToomVill, Gam, the fans, the reporters, etc. :lol: My favorite part is the part at 2:48, when Vill leaned towards Toomtam and his microphone. :bhehe:

Credits: Monkeyseptember happy & CatMatdz5's YouTube Channels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHxA5JspDTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNUBwB6ZMbU

AikOm^_^

Whoops, I only had time to do one gif. :cry1: Will do more later. Have a great day, everyone! :tearybye: :flowers: :heart: :grouphug:

They all look so stinkin' cute and beautiful; Toomtam, Vill, and Gam! :wub:

AikOm^_^

Wah, this thread is so quiet today! :whistle: But I'm here now! :bhehe: I'm going to liven up this thread, but it's going to be in between other things I'm trying to do at once. :strong: :cheer: Hope everybody have a relaxing and fun weekend! :flowers: :grouphug: :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I've been quite busy today and again tomorrow but I'll stop by and say hello.

Omg, just tomorrow and then we're greeted with Rut's presence. :woot: :drools:

I was watching some of the show and news clips of Ngao Jai...Vill said that May already senses the major differences in Watit and is quite annoyed by the new Watit thus she does things to spite him. Hahaha. Our mischievous May. She doesn't know who she's up against. :pervie: :bhehe: That's probably why the preview showed May trying to make Watit jealous by being with Angkoon. Wow, so much spice.

Toomtam said that Rut isn't supposed to be convincing as Watit because a lot of drama will happen from his bad acting as Watit. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I've been quite busy today and again tomorrow but I'll stop by and say hello.

Omg, just tomorrow and then we're greeted with Rut's presence. :woot: :drools:

I was watching some of the show and news clips of Ngao Jai...Vill said that May already senses the major differences in Watit and is quite annoyed by the new Watit thus she does things to spite him. Hahaha. Our mischievous May. She doesn't know who she's up against. :pervie: :bhehe: That's probably why the preview showed May trying to make Watit jealous by being with Angkoon. Wow, so much spice.

Toomtam said that Rut isn't supposed to be convincing as Watit because a lot of drama will happen from his bad acting as Watit. :dance1:

Yay, Aiyaja! :yahoo: :kiss3: Aw, everybody's busy; hope you all get plenty of rest! :console:

Hehe, I am beyond excited! I'm rubbing my hands in anticipation and giddiness! Haha, your post just raises my hype level for Monday's episode. :faint: :woot2: Eek, NJ is certainly turning as spicy as we were hoping, eh? :clap: Hehe, Toomtam and Vill just crack me up. :loool:

Ooh! And lookie lookie! Toomtam and Vill are taping a segment with Aom and Jeab for the Aom and Jeab show! :woot: Haha, I'm just so happy to see more of them! They're so stinkin' cute! :spin: I love their outfits! I love how they're wearing contrasting shirts. :drool: :wub: :spicy: Hehe, they're just too hot and cute. :blush: Aah, can't wait to see all the segments they've filmed, from Sister Day to the Aom and Jeab show. :weee: I promise, I WILL share more photos tomorrow, especially the photos of the upcoming episodes for this week. :dance3:

Credits: aomphiyada & jeabsopidnapa's IGs.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, they look so cute together. Thanks for the photos.

I wonder if they're going to box each other or not? Hahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, they look so cute together. Thanks for the photos.

I wonder if they're going to box each other or not? Hahah.

:whahuh: That's what I was thinking, too! :rofl: :lmao3: Haha, gosh, I hope so! Toomtam/Rut vs. Vill/May! :numchuck: I wonder who will win... Hehe, it's going to be intense between them! :eek:uch:

Oh, one more photo. Toomtam tagged Jeab and Aom in the photo, and I think I see their names in the picture, so looks like he created it for them? Aw, how sweet. :wub:

Credit: ttyuttana's IG.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Toomtam is so creative. Wow, I love his artwork.

What do you see? Are you seeing Aom and Jeab's names, too? Or am I the only one? Toomtam is pretty creative hehe. The artworks he makes of others! :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, he wrote their names.

I hope the ratings increase with the upcoming episodes. Please, pray for ratings of 5 for Ngao Jai at the end!! :woot: :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, he wrote their names.

I hope the ratings increase with the upcoming episodes. Please, pray for ratings of 5 for Ngao Jai at the end!! :woot: :dance1:

Ah, thanks for the confirmation, Aiyaja. :kiss:

You saw the ratings for last week's episodes, right? On lakorn_ngaojai's IG? Aish, I want the ratings to increase, too, but a 5 sounds quite impossible. :lmao: But praying and hoping we shall do! :worthy: Haha, let's do our best to get people to tune in! :highfive: :cheer: Here's the photo of the ratings for those who haven't seen it yet. By the way, who's in charge of the lakorn_ngaojai account? Is it managed by a fan or one of the NJ cast members? Urgh, Aom and/or whoever is in charge of the official ngao_jai IG account isn't promoting it much; no photos since NJ's airing date. :facepalm:

Credit: lakorn_ngaojai's IG.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
HELLO MAIKO!!!!!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1: HELLO MY NGAO JAI FRIENDS!!!!
The forum is so quiet now since we are all waiting for the new episodes. I'm happy to say that it's SUNDAY!!! :clap2:  :clap2:  :weee:  :weee:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
Monday will be here soon!!!! YAY!!! I'm still waiting to pop open the champagne until the new episodes!!!!
I really hope that the ratings for Ngao Jai will increase!!! It's getting so much more interesting now!!! I believe in Toomtam and Vill!!!!
Looking at the pictures that you posted Maiko, I really want a Ngao Jai t-shirt now!!! It's so cute! I like the black one with pink writing on it!
While waiting for next week to come, I've been keeping myself from not going insane from waiting by watching the Toomtam/Vill MV and rewatching the Ngao Jai episodes. I even went back to watch Sood Sai Pan but I only watched the sweet scenes though! I skipped through all the drama.

I'll come back tomorrow and help keep this forum alive while we wait for the new episodes to air!!!! Hope to hear from everyone again once the new episodes air!!! Ngao Jai, this forum and you all are the only things keeping my life at the moment interesting!!!! :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
HELLO MAIKO!!!!!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1: HELLO MY NGAO JAI FRIENDS!!!!
The forum is so quiet now since we are all waiting for the new episodes. I'm happy to say that it's SUNDAY!!! :clap2:  :clap2:  :weee:  :weee:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
Monday will be here soon!!!! YAY!!! I'm still waiting to pop open the champagne until the new episodes!!!!
I really hope that the ratings for Ngao Jai will increase!!! It's getting so much more interesting now!!! I believe in Toomtam and Vill!!!!
Looking at the pictures that you posted Maiko, I really want a Ngao Jai t-shirt now!!! It's so cute! I like the black one with pink writing on it!
While waiting for next week to come, I've been keeping myself from not going insane from waiting by watching the Toomtam/Vill MV and rewatching the Ngao Jai episodes. I even went back to watch Sood Sai Pan but I only watched the sweet scenes though! I skipped through all the drama.

I'll come back tomorrow and help keep this forum alive while we wait for the new episodes to air!!!! Hope to hear from everyone again once the new episodes air!!! Ngao Jai, this forum and you all are the only things keeping my life at the moment interesting!!!! :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

Hahaha, well, HIYA BACK, MissSunny! :hiya: :yahoo: I'm happy I won't be the only one talking here, then. :highfive: :grouphug: :kiss: Yep, it's finally Sunday! I prefer the white NJ shirt (since I look better in white), but I love the black one as well. Hehe, I'd love to get both! :spin: I'm going to create my own NJ/ToomVill shirt. Re-watching their Ngao Nai Hua Jai (เงาในหัวใจ) music video is my guilty pleasure. :wub: Gah, I can't let it go. It's just too beautiful and haunting... :cry: I'm going to try to re-watch the NJ episodes right now (I highly doubt I will succeed, for my eyes are hurting and falling asleep here :yawn:), so that it will help me in accomplishing my tasks early in the morning.

Aw! You're too sweet and cute, dear! :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: Hehe, ok, let's keep this forum going! :thumbsup: Well, :goodnite: to you, MissSunny! Sweet dreams! :kiss3:

Two more photos of during the time Toomtam and Vill are filming their segment for the Aom and Jeab show. Uh, no ToomVill photos :)teary:), but Vill, Nong Nava, and the others are so cute! Hehe, the IG clip of N'Nava having fun is so sweet and funny.

Credits: aomphiyada & villwannarot's IGs.

Fun with Nong Nava.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope that once the pace picks up, people in Thailand will too! Ngao Jai, 555!!!!!

Anyway, Toomtam said he purposely inserted some gay tendencies into Watit because it didn't matter how much he acted sick or weak, he still appeared too strong, P'Aom asked him to add something more into Watit to make him very different. So that explains. Why Watit acts so gay. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

OHOaddict said:
.6? I was really expecting more views for this lakorn. Support support!

Hopefully, the ratings will get better. :cheer:

aiyaja said:
I hope that once the pace picks up, people in Thailand will too! Ngao Jai, 555!!!!!

Anyway, Toomtam said he purposely inserted some gay tendencies into Watit because it didn't matter how much he acted sick or weak, he still appeared too strong, P'Aom asked him to add something more into Watit to make him very different. So that explains. Why Watit acts so gay. Hahah.

:loool: Ok, I can see why it's hard for Toomtam to act "normally" sick or weak, since he's so macho :)D), but still, you're an actor, Toomtam! Challenge yourself. :console: I believe he would have been able to portray a weak Watit without the gay tendencies: a cold, yet weak Watit, like the original one in the book. Toomtam's Watit just comes off too gay to the point that I'm not 100% convinced he truly loves May. :sweat: Hehe, Toomtam could have still been a boyish, spoiled, loving Watit without the added tendencies.