aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ceda is going to rape that reply button!!! Hahahah!

Oh, Rut's going to feel guilty after the matter. Hahah! Men, that's how they are. Lol

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Ceda is going to rape that reply button!!! Hahahah!

Oh, Rut's going to feel guilty after the matter. Hahah! Men, that's how they are. Lol
huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, I have a feeling we'll all be raping the replay button xD
Can't wait to see that scene, ahhhh!
Ruth's face is priceless, omg!

:loool: :lmao2: :lmao3: I better make sure to create a good GIF of that priceless moment, then. :lol2:

aiyaja said:
Hahahah! I'm such a perv when it comes to ToomVill too.

I'm just on my phone smiling to myself at work. Haha.

I support you whole-heartily! :clap: :thumbsup:

Hehe, I think we're all like that when we think about ToomVill, NJ, and this thread. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
LOL I'm waiting for the scene too...

I'm still watching the video clip I found last night

Look at him I'm melting now!!

*PICs*

He looked so desperate and hungry for her in that scene and the bedroom scene afterwards, when he was watching her in her sleep. :spin: :drool: :spicy: :blush: And I don't blame him! Vill did look so gorgeous like that. :lol:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, we're all perverts when it comes to ToomVill. Thank goodness I'm in my room with no one around, :)
ToomVill is the main reason why I'm always caught looking like a weirdo smiling & giggling at my phone :bhehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh that replay button is going to be so worn out once I'm done with it  :lolyup:

They showed us all that in the preview.  They better NOT cut anything else or I'm going to Judo-chop my screen all the way to Thailand  :ph34r:  :arrg:  :numchuck: And if I get arrested...oh well, the police there is easy to escape from anyway  :whatever: (Chard & Gundamanee taught me a few things on how to run away from the Thai police).  If not, I'm gonna count on you all to bail me out.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, his first night with her and he's already trying to steal kisses. Haha.

He keeps looking at her lips. Haha!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

He looked so desperate and hungry for her in that scene and the bedroom scene afterwards, when he was watching her in her sleep. :spin: :drool: :spicy: :blush: And I don't blame him! Vill did look so gorgeous like that. :lol:
I mean c'mon now!  Who looks that gorgeous & full of sex appeal in their PJ's.  Heck, I want her too.  

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, we're all perverts when it comes to ToomVill. Thank goodness I'm in my room with no one around, :)
ToomVill is the main reason why I'm always caught looking like a weirdo smiling & giggling at my phone :bhehe:

Haha, same here, Marina; I'm like a grinning fool when I think about ToomVill! I'm going to lock myself in my room in a few minutes. :bhehe:

ceda_lee said:
Oh that replay button is going to be so worn out once I'm done with it  :lolyup:

They showed us all that in the preview.  They better cut anything else or I'm going Judo-chop my screen all the way to Thailand  :ph34r:  :arrg:  :numchuck: And if I get arrested...oh well, the police there is easy to escape from anyway  :whatever: If not, I'm gonna count on you all to bail me out.  

Hahahaha! You and your crazy ideas!!!!!!!!!! I :heart: them! :wub: :highfive: So true! The Thai police force is easy indeed. Yep, we'll be there to help you out. ;) :gungirl:

aiyaja said:
Haha, his first night with her and he's already trying to steal kisses. Haha.

He keeps looking at her lips. Haha!

I know!!!! :yummy:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Ceda, we'll definitely bail you out!! And then we'll all go judo-chop again! LOLOL. You're hilarious.

I've maxed out my likes already for the day. Otherwise, I would have liked all your posts and the others', too, Marina. :weep: Haha, yep, Ceda cracks me up, too! :lol2:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
MAIKO, you quoted me so fast you missed my edit on Chard & Gundamanee LOL!  I thought I was pretty funny there  :loool:

Edit:  You too huajaikaungtur

For a few minutes, I thought my net connection would be down for the rest of the day. :cry1: Thank goodness it's working again...don't fail me again! :spin:

I missed it! Yikes, pretty full of yourself, eh? :nono1: :smack: :kiss: :grouphug: :coverlaf: Let me go back to your other post...in a moment. :bhehe:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So is anyone gonna edit all the scenes of just rut and may into a video after this ends?

Oh, I'm sure someone will. :woot: :clap:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:

They showed us all that in the preview.  They better NOT cut anything else or I'm going to Judo-chop my screen all the way to Thailand  :ph34r:  :arrg:  :numchuck: And if I get arrested...oh well, the police there is easy to escape from anyway  :whatever: (Chard & Gundamanee taught me a few things on how to run away from the Thai police).  If not, I'm gonna count on you all to bail me out.  

You're right; you are hilarious. :worthy: :lmao3: Those two (Nee and Chard)...are too incredible for the Thai policemen! :ninja:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Clam Down Everyone... but I can't ,thinking about the scene and I already get butterfly in my stomach

Too bad my sister and I share room so I have to careful..I can't be pervert like you guys :whatever:

Thai policemen men are easy to get rid off... :dance1:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:lmao3: Yeah, I'm pretty much laughing at myself too.  I think this ToomVill fever is making me  :crazy:

Well...I'm off work.  Will be back when I get home!  Yay...fiance says internet is up & running!