ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Kimberry<3 said:

It was.. :flowers:  :kiss3:
I NEED MORE OF THAT SEXUAL TENSION LOL

Maiko^_^ said:

I feel like both crying and laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, right! They were full of sexual tension! :woot: :drool: :spicy:

:lmao2: I know! May and her fantasies! :lmao3: I cracked up when she got that deja vu feeling! :loool: Ah, poor Rut got slapped for nothing. :lmao:
WE NEED MORE OF THAT. I DONT EVEN CARE EVEN IF ITS NOT REALITY. 

Maiko^_^ said:

I feel like both crying and laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, right! They were full of sexual tension! :woot: :drool: :spicy:

:lmao2: I know! May and her fantasies! :lmao3: I cracked up when she got that deja vu feeling! :loool: Ah, poor Rut got slapped for nothing. :lmao:

I know poor Rut..hilarious! 

for zeros said:
hello~I'm newbie. English is my third language so please excuse any mistakes.
ToomVill make me do some challenges haha.. I just want to join ToomVill club.  :rockon:

and May's dream is..... :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: (blushing)

Aloha! Welcome to asianfuse, English is not my 1st language as well. Happy to have you aboard our ship.  :kiss:  :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
May and her silly fears. :p Thank you, Owl, for scaring her. :worthy: Haha, see, May? You should have let your husband sleep inside the tent with you. :yes: I love it when her bottom pushed against his, and he fell off the cot. :drool: Hehe, Rut's expression at the end of the scene was just hilarious! Rut, you smart Alec! :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Aw, Rut's loving and gentle eyes in the morning. :blush: But then, May ruined the moment. :facepalm:

Kimberry<3 said:
I know poor Rut..hilarious! 

:lol2:

Kimberry<3 said:
Aloha! Welcome to asianfuse, English is not my 1st language as well. Happy to have you aboard our ship.  :kiss:  :grouphug:

YES! :grouphug:

for zeros said:
she pushed Watit out from sleeping bag using her hips  :bopping: yeah~

Hahaha, so she did! :lmao3:

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
thannks for welcoming guys~
I never used any forums until now, so this whole thing is very new to me.
I must study hard.  :worthy:

oh! Aom's family!!

AikOm^_^

for zeros said:
thannks for welcoming guys~
I never used any forums until now, so this whole thing is very new to me.
I must study hard.  :worthy:

oh! Aom's family!!

Aw, you're welcome! We're really happy to have you join us! :grouphug: Hehe, Aom and her family's appearance was cute! :wub:

Kimberry<3 said:
Oh my Goooddd it pays off. our prayers..

They did! :clap:

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMGGGG I AM DEAD
DID U SEE HOW RUT ACT LIKE HE WAS THE VICTIM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

What exceptional acting by him!!! :bravo:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
THIS EPISODE HAS GOT TO BE MY FAV EPISODE SO FAR!! AHHHHHHHHHH  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
AND AOM'S CAMEO WAS AWESOME, IS THAT HER REAL DAUGHTER TOO??? SO CUTEEEE  :heart:

the whole sequence of May being paranoid is love..He knows, he's awake when she came to sleep beside him. 

Maiko^_^ said:
May and her silly fears. :p Thank you, Owl, for scaring her. :worthy: Haha, see, May? You should have let your husband sleep inside the tent with you. :yes: I love it when her bottom pushed against his, and he fell off the cot. :drool: Hehe, Rut's expression at the end of the scene was just hilarious! Rut, you smart alec! :thumbsup:

:woot:  :dance1:  Thank you owl indeed!  :worthy:  :lmao3:

N'Nava keeps on pointing Vill..she want's to go to P'Vill.  :clap:  :worthy:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Kimberry<3 said:
the whole sequence of May being paranoid is love..He knows, he's awake when she came to sleep beside him. 

OMG I love that bit too how he's awake when she came to sleep beside him!!! so cuteeee, Rut is cheeky as always!!! 

AikOm^_^

Gah, I just :heart: ToomVill's interactions. Haha, I love it when Rut put his arms around May during the scene with Aom and her family. :wub: And then, both their priceless expressions when they realized that they were standing too close to each other, with his arms around her shoulders. :lmao3:

ImmaSingaholic said:
THIS EPISODE HAS GOT TO BE MY FAV EPISODE SO FAR!! AHHHHHHHHHH  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
AND AOM'S CAMEO WAS AWESOME, IS THAT HER REAL DAUGHTER TOO??? SO CUTEEEE  :heart:

Yes, that's Aom's real daughter, Nava! :D Aah, I like all the episodes; can't decide. But the ToomVill scenes are my favorite kind of scenes! :wub:

Kimberry<3 said:

Hehe, yes, N'Nava did want to go to her P'Vill! :coverlaf: Thanks to that owl!

ImmaSingaholic said:
i love them chasing around each other, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE WHOLE THING!!! SO CUTE, AND FUNNY  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Agree! :lmao3:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
 OMG I love that bit too how he's awake when she came to sleep beside him!!! so cuteeee, Rut is cheeky as always!!! 

That's why he's a smart Alec! :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

So when they went into the forest, suddenly, May's hair turned black and was no longer as brightly colored as before. Oh, Vill... :bhehe: Haha, I love the tiny protective gestures Rut does for May, such as pulling her close to him. :wub:

ImmaSingaholic said:

and the moment they woke up in each other's arms with hart eyes gazing towards each other until may got paranoid again.