ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OHMYGOSH those photos!! Now I have something to look forward to!!! I WANNA SEE THE SCENE BY THE RIVER AND ALSO THE TALKSHOW!!!
THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL THEY MAKE MY HEART FLUSTER!!!!! 
THANK YOU Maiko and VillNan for the wonderful pictures! :dance1:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
OHMYGOSH those photos!! Now I have something to look forward to!!! I WANNA SEE THE SCENE BY THE RIVER AND ALSO THE TALKSHOW!!!
THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL THEY MAKE MY HEART FLUSTER!!!!! 
THANK YOU Maiko and VillNan for the wonderful pictures! :dance1:  :dance1:

Hey, you're here! Too bad it's almost my bedtime. I'm kind of relieved that Ngao Jai isn't airing tomorrow. :bhehe: Urgh, work; I don't want to go. :sick: Aw, you're welcome for the photos! :kiss: Haha, I know how you feel! They make all of our hearts flutter and fluster! :heart:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Alright I'm going to call it a night! It's been another fun day in here. Be back tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone!

Big thanks to you MAIKO for keeping us all entertained & updated. I am appreciate it & am so grateful for all your hard work.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Alright I'm going to call it a night! It's been another fun day in here. Be back tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone!

Big thanks to you MAIKO for keeping us all entertained & updated. I am appreciate it & am so grateful for all your hard work.

...Just when I'm in the final process of uploading the GIFs... :teary: Life works in mysterious and unfortunate ways for me. :weep: :lmao: Hehe, I'm going to have to go to sleep in a little bit myself. :yawn: Aw, :goodnite: to you, then, Ceda! "Sweet" dreams! :pervie: :ghehe: Ok, we'll all meet back up here tomorrow, then. :grouphug: And awh! Hehe, why, thank you for your compliments and warm thoughts. :wub: I'm grateful to you guys, too, for being here with me. :heart: :kiss3: Nite!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
You ladies are just too fast with your comments and updates, i can never catch up lol. As soon as i hit the tab to go back to the main topics screen, this thread has a new page already. I can only catch up when you guys goes to sleep it seems lol.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
You ladies are just too fast with your comments and updates, i can never catch up lol. As soon as i hit the tab to go back to the main topics screen, this thread has a new page already. I can only catch up when you guys goes to sleep it seems lol.

Urgh, most of us are ready to call it a night. I'd love to stay in here for 24 hours, but sadly, I'm only human. -_- I'm scared for the future when I won't be here in this thread for every new post...which starts tomorrow. :cry1: This bites! Sometimes, we're silent, but we are pretty talkative most of the time in here, especially with me in here. ;) :shutup:

AikOm^_^

Just a few more posts, then I'm off to sleep! :yawn: :faint:

ceda_lee said:
I didn't watch Malam Sarm Chai at all. The past few years, I watched very few Exact lakorns.

Damn...I wish they would make May & Rut have a baby. It will be fun watching Rut have morning sickness instead of May. I know that is kinda overplayed, but who cares. May & Rut can still make it look cute.

Going back to our baby talk, Ceda, Aom should have casted N'Nava as Rut and May's daughter. :cry1: Look at them; they're so beautiful as a family! :wub: And now, it's only in my dreams.

Credit: aomphiyada's IG.

AikOm^_^

This scene was both gorgeous and hilarious. :wub: :lmao3: Hehe, yet another memorable scene in Ngao Jai. The music was right on cue when May got mesmerized by Rut. And wowie, once again, ToomVill's sexual chemistry is just freakin' alluring and amazing. :drool: :spicy: :faint: The sexual tension between them is just unbelievable! :blush: I just love them both in this scene. :cloud9:

​
The GIF made specially for Ceda_lee:

​
And here it is again in smaller format with a longer duration. :D

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm going to turn in so that morning will come faster for the ending of ARO lol. Good night Maiko!!

I'm taking off myself in a couple of minutes. :yawn: Aw, :goodnite: to you, too, Ncmeowmeow35! :grouphug: Sweet dreams!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Hey guys don't know if you guys have seen this but I see Toomtam and Vill are in some sort of game show together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egF3pNvE7PY

I really wanna watch it and I hope someone sub it ahhh  :dance1:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Gah, I really knocked out last "night." :faint: Dang it, I didn't finish the things I wanted to finish. <_<

ImmaSingaholic said:
Hey guys don't know if you guys have seen this but I see Toomtam and Vill are in some sort of game show together
*VIDEO*

I really wanna watch it and I hope someone sub it ahhh  :dance1:  :dance1:

EEK! Haha, ALL RIGHT! ToomVill's second time on Willy's Celebrity Game Night show! :bravo: :clap: And this time, they're on the same team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :woot: :party: Whoot, this makes me flippin' excited and happy! :cry1: :lmao: :wub: Urgh, what is Vill wearing? But she still looks pretty. Toomtam looks great, too. And ahhhhh! They look beautiful together like always! :drool: OK, I was so mad and disappointed that their first segment on Willy's show wasn't available in the U.S. :rant: :cry: This time, I am going to catch it live! :strong: CANNOT miss it, especially since ToomVill are in it together on the same team. :dance3: Hehe, my favorite part from the trailer is when Toomtam turned around to look at Vill when she answered the question. :wub: ...Oh, if I remember correctly, wow, they were filming for this segment quite some time ago! :scratchchin:

VILLNAN said:
VILLNAN said:
VILLNAN said:
VILLNAN said:

That photo of them from Celebrity Game Night... :cloud9: And all their pictures. :wub: Lovely artworks like always! :thumbsup: