AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cool :) said:
Look whos back! 555 Maiko,ur request has been granted,I made it, i came back to spazz with you guys :bhehe: miss you hardcore fangirl-ERS . 

K anyways. NO words can explain how i feel rite now . Wait. No there is. I AM FREAking out rite now! Our lovely couple has reunited :heart: I'm so excited! im not that hyped for the whole twin thinging...BUT WHO CARES :ghehe: I miss them onscreen :cry:

My prayers have been answered! First off, a Toomtam - Vill reunion (oh, yeah :dude:). And now, Cool and other dear friends joining in the spazzing fun. :D Hehehe, I'm so happy to hear from you again, Cool! :grouphug: :kiss: I feel completed again. :blush: Same here, I've missed all of you so much, too. :yes:

Girl, I think we're all experiencing the same emotions and reactions: shock, excitement, happiness, and anticipation. I've been jumping up and down with joy all day. :yahoo: :dance3: Awh, really, you're not that hyped for the twins storyline? Hehe, I know what you mean, but it's so cool that this time, it'll be Toomtam playing twins. :D Looking forward to how the Kissing Machine will pull off the dual roles. :bhehe: Good thing is, there won't be an evil twin. Sad thing? One of the twins die. :teary: Ai, so, Toomtam will be experiencing a death scene. :cry1: Wowie, Toomtam - Vill are so fated...haha, they're so tied to each other. xD I'm going to list it out.

1. Both their lakorns are remakes: Sud Sai Paan/Sood Sai Paan (SSP) and Ngao Jai (NJ).
  2. Both lakorns involve twins; in SSP, nang'ek plays twins. In NJ, it's pra'ek who plays twins. :lolyup:
  3. In both lakorns, one twin dies; SSP, evil Nee dies (oh, but Nee in the original SSP doesn't die though haha, only in the Exact remake). In NJ, pra'ek's twin dies.
  4. In both lakorns, the pra'nangs marry each other quite early(?) in the story.
Hmm, I bet I'm missing something. Oh, well. :lolyup: I've missed them on screen, too, but hey, we're so lucky we don't have to wait two+ years for Exact to reunite them. It's super rare for Exact to reunite a couple so soon! :eyetwitch: :shock2: We're so lucky and blessed!!! :blush: :yahoo: :woot: Hoping to hear more from you and everybody else, Cool! :kiss3:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
hahahaha oh maiko :ghehe: I havent seen the older version but if all the things you listed is accurate, i hope we don't have a similiar storyline :nailbiter: And i also hope the twins will be something more like Rak Leh Saneh Luang where they aren't against each other 555.OH!! and if they're both(toomtam twins) playing a good role, i hope they both get the same amount "onscreen" with their own n'ek LOL

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
hahahaha oh maiko :ghehe: I havent seen the older version but if all the things you listed is accurate, i hope we don't have a similiar storyline :nailbiter: And i also hope the twins will be something more like Rak Leh Saneh Luang where they aren't against each other 555.OH!! and if they're both(toomtam twins) playing a good role, i hope they both get the same amount "onscreen" with their own n'ek LOL

Sunyah, Sasa823, and Jackielee over at Spicy forum shared the storyline with us. I'll try to summarize it from what I remember from their summaries/memories hehe.

Hmm, one twin lives with the dad in the city while the twin who's the pra'ek lives with the mom in the countryside. City twin is engaged to nang'ek, but apparently she has a boyfriend who's the p'rai/bad guy? Poor city twin has a bad heart and is killed by the bad guy(s?). Dad asks pra'ek to masquerade as the dead twin ( :teary: ) while they try to find the murderer. Only the parents know that they are twins. Pra'ek thinks that n'ek is bad or doesn't think too highly of her. But they marry each other nevertheless. Ahem, they consummate their marriage with each other. :pervie: That's all I got so far. :)

So, since pra'ek's twin dies early in the storyline, I don't think there'll be any disagreements between them at all. Sadly, the dead twin doesn't have a n'ek. :cry: At least, if he's going to die, he won't get anyone. :weep:

AikOm^_^

I'm falling asleep here... :yawn: I'm turning in for the night. Night, guys. :goodnite: :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

My prayers have been answered! First off, a Toomtam - Vill reunion (oh, yeah :dude:). And now, Cool and other dear friends joining in the spazzing fun. :D Hehehe, I'm so happy to hear from you again, Cool! :grouphug: :kiss: I feel completed again. :blush: Same here, I've missed all of you so much, too. :yes:

Girl, I think we're all experiencing the same emotions and reactions: shock, excitement, happiness, and anticipation. I've been jumping up and down with joy all day. :yahoo: :dance3: Awh, really, you're not that hyped for the twins storyline? Hehe, I know what you mean, but it's so cool that this time, it'll be Toomtam playing twins. :D Looking forward to how the Kissing Machine will pull off the dual roles. :bhehe: Good thing is, there won't be an evil twin. Sad thing? One of the twins die. :teary: Ai, so, Toomtam will be experiencing a death scene. :cry1: Wowie, Toomtam - Vill are so fated...haha, they're so tied to each other. xD I'm going to list it out.

• Both their lakorns are remakes: Sud Sai Paan/Sood Sai Paan (SSP) and Ngao Jai (NJ).
  • Both lakorns involve twins; in SSP, nang'ek plays twins. In NJ, it's pra'ek who plays twins. :lolyup:
  • In both lakorns, one twin dies; SSP, evil Nee dies (oh, but Nee in the original SSP doesn't die though haha, only in the Exact remake). In NJ, pra'ek's twin dies.
  • In both lakorns, the pra'nangs marry each other quite early(?) in the story.
Hmm, I bet I'm missing something. Oh, well. :lolyup: I've missed them on screen, too, but hey, we're so lucky we don't have to wait two+ years for Exact to reunite them. It's super rare for Exact to reunite a couple so soon! :eyetwitch: :shock2: We're so lucky and blessed!!! :blush: :yahoo: :woot: Hoping to hear more from you and everybody else, Cool! :kiss3:
Just noticed that. You forgot another one in both Lakorn there marrying because of parental force and twins will affect there love life.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Just noticed that. You forgot another one in both Lakorn there marrying because of parental force and twins will affect there love life.

Haha, I forgot another one, too. In both lakorns, one of the twins uses his/her other twin's name for intended purposes (oh, I'm assuming pra'ek in NJ does so, since I haven't yet seen which name he will use; his real name or his twin): Nee uses Gan's name to make things difficult for her, while pra'ek will pretend to be his real twin to hide his twin's death. Maybe this sounds even better? In both lakorns, one twin pretends to be the other twin? :scratchhead2:

Hmm, in SSP, it isn't really parental force haha...in Vill's Gan's case, it's because of sisterly force. :loool: Oh, but I see what you meant; their elders do want the pra'nangs to marry each other in both lakorns. :D K, I'll update the list. :wink:

1. Both their lakorns are remakes: Sud Sai Paan/Sood Sai Paan (SSP) and Ngao Jai (NJ).
  2. Both lakorns involve twins; in SSP, nang'ek plays twins. In NJ, it's pra'ek who plays twins. :lolyup:
  3. In both lakorns, one twin dies; SSP, evil Nee dies (oh, but Nee in the original SSP doesn't die though haha, only in the Exact remake). In NJ, pra'ek's twin dies.
  4. In both lakorns, the pra'nangs marry each other quite early(?) in the story under circumstances. :)
  5. Twins affect their love lives.
  6. In both lakorns, one twin pretends to be the other twin.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Even though their lakorn failed me, their chemistry was undeniably hot & sizzling! I love them together, so I'm totally excited for this one!  :dance1:
 But I don't like the fact that this will also involve Twins in a love triangle  :annoyed:

AikOm^_^

queenyeon said:
Even though their lakorn failed me, their chemistry was undeniably hot & sizzling! I love them together, so I'm totally excited for this one!  :dance1:
 But I don't like the fact that this will also involve Twins in a love triangle  :annoyed:

Yay, glad to hear you're in for them, Queenyeon! :highfive:

If pra'ek's twin dies early in the beginning of the lakorn, I doubt he'll be part of the love triangle. :eek: So, it's probably going to be between pra'ek, nang'ek, and nang'ek's boyfriend. Most likely, there'll be a nang'rai, too. Haha, where's the fun without an annoying nang'rai? :p Aah, I'm dying to see the fitting pictures! Toomtam - Vill.... :crush: :wub:

mjennx

sarNie Egg
There's two annoying nang'rais. One is praek's old gf and the other is the dead twin's doctor's daughter and also his nurse

AikOm^_^

mjennx said:
There's two annoying nang'rais. One is praek's old gf and the other is the dead twin's doctor's daughter and also his nurse

Yikes, two?! One is enough... :facepalm: I hope Exact's version will focus more on the pra'nangs! :spin: Thanks for sharing that info with us! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
To many Rais!!! I just wished there was a happy loving lakorn for once.

Exact nang'rais are the worst... Exaggerating a little, but haha, they are very extreme and crazy. :lol: I don't know about the Thai audience, but I'm more interested in lovey-dovey scenes. :D But a little jealousy here and there adds more to the lakorn. Just as long as the misunderstandings and sweet scenes balance each other out. It would be great if Toomtam and Vill's NJ has only one nang'rai and a few p'rais. I hope they'll take out the doctor's daughter; she sounds unnecessary. Either that or the ex-girlfriend, but it sounds more interesting if she's the one butting in the pra'nangs' business. :)

mjennx

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
Yikes, two?! One is enough... :facepalm: I hope Exact's version will focus more on the pra'nangs! :spin: Thanks for sharing that info with us! :grouphug:
You're welcome. I remember this lakorn. They have a fair amount of misunderstandings due to the ex bf and the two girls. There's a scene where Praek was drunk and the ex brought him home and they were gonna make out because he thought she was nek. The doctor's daughter jumped in and a cat fight broke out between the two, nek saw the whole thing and tried to break it up. But you can see she was jealous of praek.

Side note, I do agree the ex played more crucial role because she knew right away it was praek pretending to be his dead brother.

AikOm^_^

mjennx said:
You're welcome. I remember this lakorn. They have a fair amount of misunderstandings due to the ex bf and the two girls. There's a scene where Praek was drunk and the ex brought him home and they were gonna make out because he thought she was nek. The doctor's daughter jumped in and a cat fight broke out between the two, nek saw the whole thing and tried to break it up. But you can see she was jealous of praek.

Side note, I do agree the ex played more crucial role because she knew right away it was praek pretending to be his dead brother.

Whew, that could've turned out nasty...I'm grateful the doctor's daughter interrupts them. :phew: Hopefully in this remake, pra'ek keeps himself as pure as possible for nang'ek. :D I dislike it so when the pra'ek sleeps with the nang'rai(s), and vice versa (meaning, if it is the nang'ek sleeping with another guy, besides pra'ek). Haha, but some cat fights between two nang'rais are funny. :coverlaf: I love jealous nang'eks and pra'eks. :)

Oh, yes...since the ex is, well, pra'ek's ex-girlfriend, that would pose a bigger problem since she'll figure right away that he isn't his twin. :scratchchin: Exact has a habit of adding a lot of unnecessary characters in their lakorns, and I hope they stop at two nang'rais. -_- Waiting impatiently now for the fitting and confirmation of the rest of the cast. <D

mjennx

sarNie Egg
I wonder who'll they choose for the rest of the casts too. Lol @ exact's unnecessary amount of rais. I know for sure, aside from the two girls and ex bf, there's two other guys that are rai, one is the ex gf husband and the other is an employee of the dead twin's company.

Oh, I hope they let Vill ice skate in here, I remember Kob ice skating in this lakorn

AikOm^_^

mjennx said:
I wonder who'll they choose for the rest of the casts too. Lol @ exact's unnecessary amount of rais. I know for sure, aside from the two girls and ex bf, there's two other guys that are rai, one is the ex gf husband and the other is an employee of the dead twin's company.

Yikes, Exact has limited actors and actresses, so I'm predicting that the rest of the cast will be people who have probably worked with either Toomtam or Vill before. :loool: I have to think about which Exact actors/actresses have free time at the moment... I hope P'Aom picks a good cast. :blush: From what I understood from other people's summaries of Brook and Kob's version, n'ek has a bad boyfriend even though she is engaged to pra'ek's twin? :scratchhead2: And pra'ek's twin is murdered by bad guys, right? Pra'ek's ex-girlfriend has a husband and she still chases pra'ek? Yuck! :yuck:

mjennx

sarNie Egg
Nek ex bf and the twin hated each other because the ex bf dad used to be a major share holder in the company where the twin and his dad are the controlling interests now. The twin always had a thing for nek but she was with her ex so the twin and his dad kind of broke them up by offering him a bigger share in the company and nek agreed to marry the twin. The ex bf and his mom really hate the twin and his dad so they started scheming to get both the company and nek back. 

Yes, the ex lured nek out of the house one night and went to taunt the twin about how she just married him to help the ex bf out and he switched the twin's heart medication so when he took it, it killed him. 

AikOm^_^

mjennx said:
Nek ex bf and the twin hated each other because the ex bf dad used to be a major share holder in the company where the twin and his dad are the controlling interests now. The twin always had a thing for nek but she was with her ex so the twin and his dad kind of broke them up by offering him a bigger share in the company and nek agreed to marry the twin. The ex bf and his mom really hate the twin and his dad so they started scheming to get both the company and nek back. 

Yes, the ex lured nek out of the house one night and went to taunt the twin about how she just married him to help the ex bf out and he switched the twin's heart medication so when he took it, it killed him. 

First, awh, thank you so much for your summary, Mjennx! :kiss: :grouphug: :clap2: Second, hmm...that doesn't mean that n'ek marries the twin first before he dies, right? They are planning to, but he dies before they marry? So, therefore, she marries p'ek when he uses his twin's identity? :eek: Or p'ek's twin and n'ek marry each other and...consummate their marriage before his death? Yikes, I hope not! :lol2:

Since it's an Exact remake, I'm guessing that p'ek's twin's death will most likely be more dramatic. =/ Also, if p'ek's twin's dies because of his poor heart...why go to extreme measures to ask p'ek to take on his twin's identity? Unless the dad expects some foul play. :huh:

mjennx

sarNie Egg
You're very welcome Maiko. Yes, nek and the twin are the ones that got married. The night of the wedding, he tried to force nek to sleep with him but his heart couldn't take it lol. They had to call the doctor and his annoying daughter was barking at nek. Plus, the ex gave nek a necklace as a wedding gift and the twin found it.

Exact might make his death differently. I just know from the old one, nek was being secret;y filmed talking to her ex bf and they were hugging. The ex used the video and pictures to taunt the twin into a heart attack and when he took the meds he died. Meanwhile the father was bringing his twin and mom to reunite them but they came home to his dead body. They found out at the hospital his medication was switched out so they kept it quiet and had the praek come in as the dead brother in order to find out who killed him. Praek found a crumpled up picture of nek hugging the ex where his brother was found so for a while he thought she had something to do with his brother's death.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
The more you guys summarized, the more interesting the plot gets and the more jumpy I get too. lol. XD

Cant wait for Toomtam and Vill! Such a heartthrob couple! :heart: