AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
GRR, stupid slow-behind laptop! :rant: Making GIFs takes a long time... :teary:

aiyaja said:
^Vill just said, "Thank you very much na ka. Love you all!"

Just rewatched Episode 11 and Jan Dai Jai. I really like Episode 11. A lot of time was spent on building Watit and May's relationship and dynamics. May is so clumsy and clueless, she always ends up making Rut worry so much and tries to save her all the time. Rut is beginning to see May for who she is, not just Watit's wife or Angkoon's lover, but for May, who underneathe that beauty lies a sincere but sort of useless and imperfect woman. Haha, seriously though, this episode definitely shows us how much Rut has grown to adore May. He teases her, jokes with her, and yet still takes great care of her. There are too many moments to name. Lol

May too has totally forgotten about her mission on finding out who this Watit is. She no longer suspects him. She follows him around, has become such a clinger, and has totally become very cutesy, no longer have to hide under a front.

Rut and May are so relaxed in this episode. They're freaking funny. From the part when the kids were throwing rocks at May and she just pouted in response to burning the house to delivering the babies to making the school collapse, to wanting to eat fried pork but instead gained a pet pig, to accidentally taking off her dress and end up being completely naked in the water, to using the bug repellent like some kind of body mask, to being drunk and accusing Rut of not waiting for her when she was the one who walked backwards, to smiling like a fool when Rut carried her, to kissing and confessing to Rut, and to one of my favorite parts.....

After the drunken kiss, the Teacher who had the twins stopped by to drop off some fruits to them as a way of thanking them for helping her. She was talking to May but May didn't understand so May just answered yes and showed two fingers. Rut was just laughing on the side, so May asked him what that lady was saying, Rut said, you pretty much told or admitted to that lady that last night, we both, did it twice together. This part was hilarious because Rut did that sound. Hahahah.

:lmao3: Haha, Toomtam's perverted expressions are cute! So, that's why he grunted in that scene. :loool: Hehe, just picturing them doing the deed, boy, that's hot! :drool:

*Sigh* I'm trying not to hope too much from their Sister Day segment, but I'm excited and happy for it regardless. :dance1: Plus, that teaser! It hypes me up even more! Eek, yet another precious moment in which Toomtam sings to Vill. :wub: And that time, she got to play the piano to his vocal performance! :bravo:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm still downloading Episode 12 HD, haven't watched it yet but will upload it for you before I leave na.

But I'm already expecting a disappointment just from reading everyone's feedback on today's episode. That's why I feel like everything will be rushed and crunched into 15 episodes. I mean, once they return home, what is there left? The secret about the switch is on the verge of breaking already. Too bad, this production's editing is soooooooo bad. They have no consistency. One episode would be good and then the next 2-3 would sort of drag with the side characters. I think the only real episodes I've completely enjoyed were Episodes 8 and 11. Not saying that the rest were bad but the rest need more work. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I'm still downloading Episode 12 HD, haven't watched it yet but will upload it for you before I leave na.

But I'm already expecting a disappointment just from reading everyone's feedback on today's episode. That's why I feel like everything will be rushed and crunched into 15 episodes. I mean, once they return home, what is there left? The secret about the switch is on the verge of breaking already. Too bad, this production's editing is soooooooo bad. They have no consistency. One episode would be good and then the next 2-3 would sort of drag with the side characters. I think the only real episodes I've completely enjoyed were Episodes 8 and 11. Not saying that the rest were bad but the rest need more work. Lol

Aw, thanks, Aiyaja! :kiss: I'll be looking forward to it, then! :woot:

The last 10-15 minutes of episode 12 certainly feel rushed and crunched up together. <_< Like KimBerry said, it's such a shame that they had all that time before Ngao Jai went on air, and they didn't do a better job with the editing, especially the scene transitions. :mellow: :nono1:

AikOm^_^

That kiss scene in episode 11. :kiss2: :kiss3: :wub: I think I've gushed enough in details over it. :shutup: Haha, it's such a cute and sweet kiss. Not passionate in the racy sense, but passionately tender. :blush:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, they had 6 months to do post production and this is what we get? Omg. :scratchhead2: I understand that Aom has been extremely busy but this is her baby. Regardless of how much effort, hardwork, and money they invested into this lakorn, if the editing and end product is sort of sloppy like this, what is the point? Everything goes to waste. You have to finish things with a bang, now that would be worth your buck. :dance2:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, they had 6 months to do post production and this is what we get? Omg. :scratchhead2: I understand that Aom has been extremely busy but this is her baby. Regardless of how much effort, hardwork, and money they invested into this lakorn, if the editing and end product is sort of sloppy like this, what is the point? Everything goes to waste. You have to finish things with a bang, now that would be worth your buck. :dance2:

Being her first-time production, people will either remember it or forget it. I wish she and the others had taken more into consideration. They made some poor decisions, sadly. :weep:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh well, I guess, I'll go watch Episode 12 now and see for myself if I like it or not. :dance1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the GIFs....they're so cute. If only my iphone can save those GIFs and have them replay over and over. Hahah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh, I love the song Rut was singing with his guitar. The mood was soooo good but really wished it was longer though because yeah, there was no transition from that to the next scene. Gosh, I feel as though the scenes we see in the previews aren't shown in the actual airing of the episodes??! What the heck. Hahah. Wasn't there more of moving staring scene between Rut and May during that guitar scene? Or did they just look different?

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Thanks for the GIFs....they're so cute. If only my iphone can save those GIFs and have them replay over and over. Hahah.

Your phone can't? Aw, that's too bad. :teary: But eek, you're welcome, Aiyaja! :spin:

aiyaja said:
Oh my gosh, I love the song Rut was singing with his guitar. The mood was soooo good but really wished it was longer though because yeah, there was no transition from that to the next scene. Gosh, I feel as though the scenes we see in the previews aren't shown in the actual airing of the episodes??! What the heck. Hahah. Wasn't there more of moving staring scene between Rut and May during that guitar scene? Or did they just look different?

The song sounds awfully familiar... :scratchchin: That was a terrible scene "transition!" It ended so abruptly and awkwardly. :facepalm: Yes, I see that, too, about the actual scenes in the aired episodes vs. the "same" scenes shown in the previews/opening/closing credits. Like you said, Aiyaja, seems like they were shot from different camera angles and they used different shots of the scene. Hmm, I think I also remember more staring between Rut and May in the guitar scene, too... :scratchhead2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
During the thieves scene, did they have to carry Vill like that though? Like What the heck! And ahhhh, totally loved Rut's caring expressions! And that hug when he saved her!!! Awwwww!

Dang, I think ToomVill looks exceptionally good in these forest scenes. I mean, their faces are sooo good looking hahah. The scene where May thanks Rut for being next to her....wowow! I loved that touching scene. Finally, they have sweet moments that are heart felt.

Omg, the fire flies scene at night. Awwww! It's sooo pretty. The confession from May....awwww! I love how good they look together. Like wowowowowo! They look legit good! All of the emotions are there from both sides.

Dang, if I got lost in the forest, almost raped by scary thieves, dodged flying bullets, I would honestly confess too or else I may lost my chance. Hahahah! :cry:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha, when Rut and May announced their hubby and wifey relationship...omg! I love how Toomtam stares at Vill, those eyes! And hahaha, when Waapo was like, can I be your second wife?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah, it's ending at 15. Things are already wrapping up in the next two episodes from the next previews.

Awwww, man! They cut out the scene when May was looking at Rut crying while shaving him or washing his hair or something right before the waterfall swim. Darn, they should have extended those scenes, like seriously! Cut out some of Bood's scenes or something. Goshhh, both ToomVill said that the waterfall scene was probably their hardest due to the fishes underneathe just to have those scenes cut short and meshed.

However...on a good note...

I LOVED today's Episode 12. Finally, their feelings have been conveyed! I love the emotional revelation today! Like it finally went somewhere after playing around for so long ever since Episode 5. And it's realistic too. When your life is endangered over and over, you tend to be emotional, honest, and don't care, just say it before it's too late type of thing.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
During the thieves scene, did they have to carry Vill like that though? Like What the heck! And ahhhh, totally loved Rut's caring expressions! And that hug when he saved her!!! Awwwww!

Dang, I think ToomVill looks exceptionally good in these forest scenes. I mean, their faces are sooo good looking hahah. The scene where May thanks Rut for being next to her....wowow! I loved that touching scene. Finally, they have sweet moments that are heart felt.

Omg, the fire flies scene at night. Awwww! It's sooo pretty. The confession from May....awwww! I love how good they look together. Like wowowowowo! They look legit good! All of the emotions are there from both sides.

Dang, if I got lost in the forest, almost raped by scary thieves, dodged flying bullets, I would honestly confess too or else I may lost my chance. Hahahah! :cry:
aiyaja said:
Hahaha, when Rut and May announced their hubby and wifey relationship...omg! I love how Toomtam stares at Vill, those eyes! And hahaha, when Waapo was like, can I be your second wife?

What, you're that far already, Aiyaja?! I just came back from checking the opening credits for the guitar scene! :shock2: (The guitar scene was really quick in the opening credits, so they actually stared at each other a lot more in the aired episode hehe.) Sounds like you like those scenes? :clap: :thumbsup: That's what we said, too! :woot: :highfive: Rut's caring and worried expressions were soooooooo sweet! :drool: And YES! I was totally gushing over that rescue hug in the tent! In fact, haha, I made a GIF of it. We are talking about the same hug, right? :bhehe:

​
ToomVill were indeed hecka good-looking in the forest scenes, weren't' they? :wub: I'll forever be hypnotized by them just being together. :spin: AWWW, so that's what the fireflies night scene is about. Confession! :woot: Eek, you felt the emotions from both of them, too? :clap2: I love how Toomtam was staring at Vill, too, when she announced their martial status... :wub: (But wait. If the villagers, especially Waapo, were shocked to find that out, what did they think Rut and May were before that revelation? Boyfriend - girlfriend? :eek: Was that what May told them? :lol: I haven't watched any of the English-subbed episodes on Viki yet, since episode 1. :cry:)

aiyaja said:
Oh yeah, it's ending at 15. Things are already wrapping up in the next two episodes from the next previews.

Awwww, man! They cut out the scene when May was looking at Rut crying while shaving him or washing his hair or something right before the waterfall swim. Darn, they should have extended those scenes, like seriously! Cut out some of Bood's scenes or something. Goshhh, both ToomVill said that the waterfall scene was probably their hardest due to the fishes underneathe just to have those scenes cut short and meshed.

However...on a good note...

I LOVED today's Episode 12. Finally, their feelings have been conveyed! I love the emotional revelation today! Like it finally went somewhere after playing around for so long ever since Episode 5. And it's realistic too. When your life is endangered over and over, you tend to be emotional, honest, and don't care, just say it before it's too late type of thing.

Ahh, heartbreaking about it ending with 15 episodes. :weep:

Yep, that's what KimBerry and I said; they cut out that scene of May staring all teary-eyed at Rut while washing his hair and shaving his facial hair. And like I mentioned, I'm sure there was supposed to be some sort of conversation or interaction between them during that scene, but...they cut it out. :annoyed: As for the part about Bood, EXACTLY what I said! Cut out her scenes, not the meaningful scenes of Rut and May, dang it! :rant: I'm still saddened and angry that their waterfall scene (well, ALL their scenes) are cut short. :cry1:

EEK, but you love episode 12 anyway?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :yahoo: :party: Haha, that's awesome! :clap: :toast: It's better when you understand Thai. :bhehe: I'm pleasantly happy you love it! :kiss: I love it, too, but I'm bitter over the all the deleted scenes. :lmao:

AikOm^_^

Aiyaja: Ooh, Aiyaja, there was a second hug between Rut and May during the rescue mission, and I think you may have been talking about that particular hug instead. :bhehe: The hug by the tree when Rut left her, promising to come back to her? Gosh, I love both their interactions during that scene. :wub: And that heartfelt hug! And the kiss on May's forehead! :blush:

ceda_lee said:
One HD is so slow…come on already!  I’m ready for episode 12.  

It'll be tomorrow before One HD uploads episode 12, Ceda. :teary: But here's a link to the episode on this website! :woot: Enjoy! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
MAIKO!  You ROCK!  

You should just bookmark that website or something, Ceda! :whaha: Then, you'll rock yourself. But aw, thank you! :blush: :kiss: That website usually have the new episodes up by noon or something. The streaming on the website isn't too bad for me, either. :eek:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Gosh! I just love it how Toomtam can act from being hungry for Vill in one scene to being overwhelmingly worried about her in the next. Hahah!

I loved all of their moments today. They were serious and sweet, no comedy. Hehe.

Toomtam's eyes are exceptionally big in these emotional scenes. Hahah.