aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Of course, they were sweet! I loved both episodes, 11 and 12. Both episodes were complety different genres though. Episode 11 was funny and then Episode 12 was super sweet.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I loooooove the hugs while they were swimming. They were naturally played out. Is it just me or Rut looked super hot after getting a shave from May. *I wanted to lip my screen* Oh he looked so yummy! May is especially beautiful in episode 12.

Toomtam playing the guitar and singing is on replay.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Do you guys know the song Toomtam is singing?? Can any of you tell me the song name and singer? It's so familiar but I can't remember what song it is!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
Oh please do tell me some songs that you like, I am fine with english or foreign, I might consider to use it. Right now I have an idea and song for the MV, I won't spill details, I'll keep it as a surprise to you all ja ^___^ btw, do you know where can I watch the Chat Dai Jai segment? 

Aw, why? Hehe, ok, will wait patiently for it, then! Let me get back to you on the songs. :wink: Here's the Jan Dai Jai segment broken down into three videos. I love the first part! Haha, I so adore that little skit they did. And I just died when Toomtam sang to Vill. :wub: They were both so hot during the skit! :drool:

Credit: Vill Wannarot's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA71Gnz3ahg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46uGPPMpTu8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa7S21wvLTU

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh man I think I died and gone to heaven like a million times tonight. It took 12 episodes! 12!! :crush:

Whooooot!!!! :woot: :yahoo: Finally, eh? Haha, that's awesome! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: Good thing your expectations for episode 12 were low, huh? :lol2:

aiyaja said:
Of course, they were sweet! I loved both episodes, 11 and 12. Both episodes were complety different genres though. Episode 11 was funny and then Episode 12 was super sweet.

Aw, so true! Hehe, I do love both very much for different reasons. :wub: Just wish those ToomVill scenes weren't cut out. :teary:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I loooooove the hugs while they were swimming. They were naturally played out. Is it just me or Rut looked super hot after getting a shave from May. *I wanted to lip my screen* Oh he looked so yummy! May is especially beautiful in episode 12.

Toomtam playing the guitar and singing is on replay.

If only that scene of them playing in the water was longer! :teary: Nope, not just you, for Rut looked extremely hot after getting a shave from his little wife. :blush: Hah, they were both so beautiful in episode 12!

Ceda, I still want to know which song Toomtam is singing. :spin: Me and ImmaSingaholic, please. :worthy: (Can't remember if it was you I asked, or Aiyaja... If I got you two mixed up, I'm sorry!)

ImmaSingaholic said:
Do you guys know the song Toomtam is singing?? Can any of you tell me the song name and singer? It's so familiar but I can't remember what song it is!

I want to know, too. :blush:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
@Maiko OMG THANK YOU!!!!! LOL WHAT AN ENTRANCE , HE WAS DOING ALL THE FIGHTING AND EVEN SINGING I AM DYING HERE LOL
Toomtam would look sooooo good in action lakorns/movies! His moves are awesome and he looks so hot doing those stunts, lol Vill is the damsel in distress

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
@Maiko OMG THANK YOU!!!!! LOL WHAT AN ENTRANCE , HE WAS DOING ALL THE FIGHTING AND EVEN SINGING I AM DYING HERE LOL
Toomtam would look sooooo good in action lakorns/movies! His moves are awesome and he looks so hot doing those stunts, lol Vill is the damsel in distress

Haha, looks like they were paying homage to that scene of Rut coming to her rescue in episode 12... :lol2: I love his entrance, too! With more practice, I believe Toomtam would so rock in action roles! Hehe, I think Vill could take on a baddie or two. :bhehe: Help out Toomtam, Vill! The singing was awesome! I love it when they stared at each other, and she was wiping his face and cradling it! :blush: :wub:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh and then you have the:

May: In the future, whether you are weaker or as strong as superman , you will be the one I love forever. I love you, love you.

Hold up, I got to float again :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
Omg !!!!! I die!!!! Lol !!!! ε(๑^ ᴗ^๑)з

Thank u for the translation!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't remember the title, but I saved the song somewhere on youtube. Let me see if I can find it. I know it was used in Andrew & Kob's drama Look Mai Klai Ton, but don't remember if it was just a MV or actual OST for the drama.

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Omg !!!!! I die!!!! Lol !!!! ε(๑^ ᴗ^๑)з

Thank u for the translation!!

Hahaha, that's a lot of deaths from us tonight. :lol2:

ceda_lee said:
I don't remember the title, but I saved the song somewhere on youtube. Let me see if I can find it. I know it was used in Andrew & Kob's drama Look Mai Klai Ton, but don't remember if it was just a MV or actual OST for the drama.

Aw, thanks, Ceda! :kiss: :grouphug: We really appreciate it. :flowers:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Welcome!!! I want Toomtam to sing the whole song!!! The lyrics are so good tooz

Wah! If only they'd let him sing the whole song in the actual scene. :cry1: And they cut short of him singing it, too! Which reminds me...I'm still waiting to hear Toomtam's cover of Boy Peacemaker's Ngow/Ngao song in Ngao Jai. <_<

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Exact and The directors decision completly ruinned a potentially great lakorn. They have freaking got Vill and Toomtam... and what have got ? That ? How can they squeez Koon and co plot and development in 3 episodes ? really 15 episodes... I hate Exact but such a baaaaaad development Toomvill got... I am mad what a waste ! Really Exact has no complains ?

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Welcome!!! I want Toomtam to sing the whole song!!! The lyrics are so good tooz

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VIDEO!!!  :kiss:
I think Toomtam probably sang the whole song, its just the BAD EDITING. sorry I need to emphasize that. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

AikOm^_^

...In the blink of an eye, I fell asleep last night. It's now morning for me. Going back to sleep. :yawn:

ImmaSingaholic said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VIDEO!!!  :kiss:
I think Toomtam probably sang the whole song, its just the BAD EDITING. sorry I need to emphasize that. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Emphasize away! :lol2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's a pretty famous song. Lots of people have sang it. I'm just not too sure who was the original though. Haha. Bank Cash there and Kala sang their own version too. Haha. If I have time, I'll translate it ja if it's already not translated somewhere else. It's called Peur Ter Talod Pai, For You Always/Forever.

http://youtu.be/09I-VOA918o
http://youtu.be/2LYcCSsfI8o

Even Nadech
http://youtu.be/rR4KFdXkr8k