phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
What did i tell you about using a clean duster!!!!! now you'll have to take a shower and everything! lol jk. No I haven't followed your 50 shades comment but I mention something about it in Mai Sin Fai Rai Sawat lol.

I really can't believe this is wrapping up in just 3 episodes. For me it's like the lakorn just started because it took 12 episodes for me to totally fin. I am so not satisfied, oh wells.

Same here!

Maiko^_^ said:

Right, in reality, it's unacceptable, but only in lakorn world will we love it. :bhehe: Ooh, thanks for the info on the song! :kiss:

I will beg Aom, Exact, and One HD for an uncut, official DVD set. One HD/Exact haven't released any of their lakorns yet on DVD, but I can dream and hope. :worthy:

...The end is near... :cry: :weep: This storyline had so much potential... :no: I'll go into details at another time.

WHAT?! Y tu, Ceda?! And you called Phatman a traitor and punk! Why, you're the biggest one! :smack: :lolyup:

Oh, my... You have some very interesting tastes... :nailbiter:

*Sigh* I wish there was more to the story... :teary:

Agree, agree! The lakorn needs more! 

ceda_lee said:
:lol: Took you long enough.  

Shush! HAHA.

Maiko^_^ said:

VERY important indeed. :yes: Ah, so it was the MLM thread... :smack:

Finally, eh? :coverlaf:

Yeah, it was in MLM's thread. Haha. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:loool:  :tease:
Who has a MLM siggie?   :hiya: But that's the only one I have.  Anonymous was kind enough to give it to me so I will keep it because I am a grateful person  :yes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
:loool:  :tease:
Who has a MLM siggie?   :hiya: But that's the only one I have.  Anonymous was kind enough to give it to me so I will keep it because I am a grateful person  :yes:

Oh I see the trick. You're just a grateful person, huh. That means you've betrayed MLM too! HAHA. OH my, how torn we are between these awesome threads.  :spin:  Thy heart is torn by thee...threads of love. HAHAHA. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Hahah! I'll soon join you guys over at Seur too!

I'm sure my heart is going to be stuck on NJ for a while after it ends ( :weep:), but hehe, I'd like to join you guys in the MLM thread, too. :grouphug:

phatman said:
Same here!

Agree, agree! The lakorn needs more! 

Shush! HAHA.

Yeah, it was in MLM's thread. Haha. 

Ok, no point in quoting all your posts. :lol2: But yes, Ceda and her man are too hilarious! :lmao3:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh I see the trick. You're just a grateful person, huh. That means you've betrayed MLM too! HAHA. OH my, how torn we are between these awesome threads.  :spin:  Thy heart is torn by thee...threads of love. HAHAHA. 

That quote...Shakespeare? :huh: Haha, all the threads on Asianfuse are awesome in their own ways. :bhehe:

VILLNAN said:
OMG the sound he made in "twice" scene

Pretty suggestive. :loool:

VILLNAN said:
What is MLM?

The Mafia Luerd Mungkorn series thread. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

:loool: I know!  So many goodies to look forward too and coming so soon.  I am deeply attached to this thread because no one is fighting in here.  I have separation anxiety symptoms when I leave this thread for too long.   It's so peaceful & fun in here.  Oh man...some fans can get nasty (not gonna point out any names).  

And having Maiko managing this thread is my cherry.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
VILLNAN said:
OMG the sound he made in "twice" scene
Um...do you know how many times I replayed that?  I'm too embarrassed because I don't have a number.  I know it's A LOT though  :bhehe:  He didn't just make the sound...he added head movement too.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
:loool: I know!  So many goodies to look forward too and coming so soon.  I am deeply attached to this thread because no one is fighting in here.  I have separation anxiety symptoms when I leave this thread for too long.   It's so peaceful & fun in here.  Oh man...some fans can get nasty (not gonna point out any names).  

And having Maiko managing this thread is my cherry.  

AWWWW.... :spin: :teary: Why, thanks, Ceda. :kiss: :grouphug: Hehe, I feel exactly the same way you do, too, especially the separation anxiety symptoms. :lolyup: Thanks again. :blush:

ceda_lee said:
Um...do you know how many times I replayed that?  I'm too embarrassed because I don't have a number.  I know it's A LOT though  :bhehe:  He didn't just make the sound...he added head movement too.  

OMGosh, you did?!!! A lot?! :eyetwitch: Hah! That's funny! The head movement was a plus! :lmao3:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
Hhaha...I want them to make it happen"Twice"

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Villnan...I think we all want that too.  

Just thinking about that scene again.  May was so cute & innocent.  Just talking gibberish in whatever that language was.  

"We did it twice.  We did it twice.  Twice.  Yes...we did it twice"   :lmao3: That lady was probably like...this girl is so blunt.  No shame no shame.  

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Hhaha...I want them to make it happen"Twice"

:whahuh: :loool: :lmao2: :lmao3: Whahahaha, that's a good one, Villnan!!!! :highfive: :bravo: Don't we all wish that for them?! :woot: :pervie:

...Sadly, I don't think we'll get to see a true willing in here. :cry1: :weep: Things look fast-paced for next week's episodes...and after that, it's the finale. :teary: Well, they better just not rush the finale! If they're going to cut scenes, they better not cut Rut and May's last few moments! :annoyed:

ceda_lee said:
Villnan...I think we all want that too.  

Just thinking about that scene again.  May was so cute & innocent.  Just talking gibberish in whatever that language was.  

"We did it twice.  We did it twice.  Twice.  Yes...we did it twice"   :lmao3: That lady was probably like...this girl is so blunt.  No shame no shame.  

Let me laugh with you. :rofl: :lolyup: :lmao: :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

Photos from ToomVill's TV segment for the Aom and Jeab show. Why aren't there more photos of this beautiful couple (ToomVill) and teams (Aom - Toomtam - Vill & Aom - Jeab - Toomtam - Vill)?! :cry1: I wish there were more BTS photos and more to their segment. :spin: But what we get are sweet and cute enough! I especially love the first two of ToomVill. :bhehe: The last photo of Vill's mother (Kate), N'Nava, and Vill is hecka nice! And the ones of Aom, Jeab, and ToomVill are squeal-worthy! Haha, all the photos are! :wub:

Credit: วันดีดี กับ เจี๊ยบอ้อม ช่อง one's Facebook.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to be stuck in this thread for a very long time because ToomVill are just so beautiful together for me. Plus, I've been delaying certain things in my life until I can finish up Ngao Jai, subbing and all. Trust me. Ngao Jai has so much importance to me that I've actually halted my life for it. Before, I had no idea on how much work it takes to sub a lakorn but now I do. Hahah. Next week is a very important week to me plus this summer, I'll be doing a lot moving around and transitioning, so I may not even have time to drop by here as much.

I'm going to deeply miss ToomVill once Ngao Jai ends. I don't know if another lakorn will fill this void in my heart this year. There are so many good lakorns coming out and they may be tons better than Ngao Jai but ToomVill hold such a special spot in my heart that I don't know if I can let go. I may enter in depression instead. Hahahhahah.

I love this thread. I love everyone in here. I try not to be catty on threads either but sometimes, you have to state facts and I always welcome constructive criticism towards my own personality too.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
On a side note, the groan was hilarious! Hahah! Rut was freaking funny. Well, he probably didn't stop May from making that person misunderstand because he didn't want anyone else pursuing May anymore. Lol

I loved it how caring Rut was towards May's drunkenness. He was begging her to go home like a hubby does for his beloved wifey. Hehe.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww Aiyaja you'll be missed! When will this two love birds be in another lakorn? I want a reunion now!

Now I know how Nadeche and Yaya's fans feel lol.

We want Vill and Toomtam! Now Now Now lol. Ok I can see why Vill is disliked lol.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I'm going to be stuck in this thread for a very long time because ToomVill are just so beautiful together for me. Plus, I've been delaying certain things in my life until I can finish up Ngao Jai, subbing and all. Trust me. Ngao Jai has so much importance to me that I've actually halted my life for it. Before, I had no idea on how much work it takes to sub a lakorn but now I do. Hahah. Next week is a very important week to me plus this summer, I'll be doing a lot moving around and transitioning, so I may not even have time to drop by here as much.

I'm going to deeply miss ToomVill once Ngao Jai ends. I don't know if another lakorn will fill this void in my heart this year. There are so many good lakorns coming out and they may be tons better than Ngao Jai but ToomVill hold such a special spot in my heart that I don't know if I can let go. I may enter in depression instead. Hahahhahah.

I love this thread. I love everyone in here. I try not to be catty on threads either but sometimes, you have to state facts and I always welcome constructive criticism towards my own personality too.

First, Aiyaja, you are not catty to me at all. :kiss: :grouphug: Ahem, I'm the catty one. :blush: :sweat: All the insight you bring into your posts, they really make me think (sometimes too much :wackonut: :lolyup:), and I learn a lot from them. I'm not talking just about the translations you do for us, but everything you've talked about and shared with us. :heart: Aw, it's going to be a busy time in life for you. :spin: There are things we just have to take care of eventually. Subbing is not easy work, and you've done so much for us! Thank you, Aiyaja. :kiss3: Thank you truly. I'm happy we've experienced so many things together, even the things we may feel differently about. :bhehe:

Aw, so you're going to miss ToomVill after all, huh? :console: May they reunite again so that we can reunite with them! But I'm sure we'll connect in other threads again. :lolyup: There are definitely going to be better lakorns than Ngao Jai, but NJ is indeed special for all of us in here. :heart: I love this thread and everybody in here as well. :spin: :cry: :grouphug: No matter what, we've made so many awesome and unforgettable memories! Some will make us laugh, others will make us cry, but one thing for sure; we'll love them all. They're priceless. Haha, I go back to reread the posts in here just to spazz and giggle to myself! :bhehe:

I just know I'll see you elsewhere, Aiyaja, but good luck with all your errands and changes in the summer, just in case you're too busy to stop by here or Spicy. :strong: :cheer: I :heart: you! :kiss3: :wub: