AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo said:
I have a confession to make Maiko. I think I'm beginning to cheat on Vill and Toomtam by liking him and Mo more  :weep: Have you seen KNK? Toomtam is so hot! :spicy: And Mo and him look pretty good together. I think their acting matches better. Vill is inconsistent sometimes. I'm a little nervous about NJ. Since it's a comedy, I hope she doesn't overact. I'm not a fan of romantic comedies. I like DRAMA. :lol2:

*CRACK* That was the sound of my heart breaking. :cry1: Haha! :lmao: Aw, it's ok, dear Mahalo. :console: That doesn't make me love you any less. :kiss: No matter what, I'll always adore you for all the things we've experienced together. :grouphug: No, I haven't watched KNK yet. Even though I've missed the boy, my heart isn't in it to watch it. :lol: But I'll definitely check it out. :yes: Gah, I know he's hot. :ghehe: I agree (grudgingly) with you about Toomtam and Mo. :D I think they match each other physically. Oh, really about their acting? :eek: :scratchchin: You're right about Vill's inconsistent acting. :nailbiter: :teary: It even happened in SSP. You have plausible reasons for fearing for NJ, and I share the same fears. :weee: I like romantic comedies, but romantic dramas are more intense and heart-racing. :pervie: :wub:

Yikes, I pray for an unlikely miracle with NJ. :loool: Oh, yes! Almost forgot what I was going to write haha. No pra'nangs' reunion is perfect. :weep: People are either going to hate it or love it, or everything in between. :lol2: The only thing I can do is offer suggestions to Aom and/or the others, if they listen. :mellow: We'll just have to wait and see how NJ turns out. :lol:

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh, Mahalo, I'm starting to feel ya, too XD As much as I love ToomVill, Toomtam and Mo is pretty hot. Toomtam just have great chemistry with all his girls, haha.

Gah, he does, Marina... Which girl wouldn't fall for such a man? :spin: I'm sure...Toomtam and Mo are hot. :teary: :lolyup:

K, I have to prepare for work now. Later, Marina, Mahalo, and everybody else. :tearybye: :grouphug: :kiss3:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Amylovemeng1: Haha, I like both couples. Still at the moment, ToomVill has the best chemistry. I just need to finish KNK and then I'll judge on who I prefer Toomtam with.
Actually, I prefer him with me, LOLOL, JK. :D
But you're not the only one, I'm sure Maiko and many others are still deeply in love with ToomVill ^__^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I've never watched Vill before, but gave Sud Sai Pan a try and was impressed. Lol. Many have said that that's her best performance, and I agree. Because I tried to check out some of her other works after SSP but started cringing at her acting. Lol. Toomtam, on the other hand, keeps wowing me in every one of his performance. I can't believe I ignored him before! And the man can sing  :wub:  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo said:
I've never watched Vill before, but gave Sud Sai Pan a try and was impressed. Lol. Many have said that that's her best performance, and I agree. Because I tried to check out some of her other works after SSP but started cringing at her acting. Lol. Toomtam, on the other hand, keeps wowing me in every one of his performance. I can't believe I ignored him before! And the man can sing  :wub:  

Really? I've seen her in a few lakorns and I was okay with her acting ... maybe it was because I didn't understand the difference between good, decent, and bad acting. XD
But I think she's a pretty great actress overall and yes, her role in SSP is definitely the best by far.
And how dare you ignore Toomtam? :O LOL, at least you're not ignoring him now, eh? :) Yes, he's got such a lovely voice.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Really? I've seen her in a few lakorns and I was okay with her acting ... maybe it was because I didn't understand the difference between good, decent, and bad acting. XD
But I think she's a pretty great actress overall and yes, her role in SSP is definitely the best by far.
And how dare you ignore Toomtam? :eek: LOL, at least you're not ignoring him now, eh? :) Yes, he's got such a lovely voice.
She was very stiff and her tone of voice was sometimes awkward. Seem kind of forced. But in SSP, she was pretty good. She played both twins really well.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Finally done with homework and work!!! That picture is so cute of them holding hands!!!

@maiko
Yes you and I are dying to see updates

Talking about TOOMO they are adorable too and also TOOMVILL is adorable. I love both of them but hehe ToomVill has to be more. Like you all said SSP was the hitter for Vill. Herself as the two twins was excellent. I also just have a try on her in SSP too. I love her now, she still newish so her actin will improve one day.

Marina: I will not ignore Toomtam bc he's my man!!! My sexy man.

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
I guess I'm the only one who felt Toomtam and Mo chemistry aren't that great compare to ToomVill.

Yay! I'm not the only one still crazily in love with ToomVill. :yahoo: :clap: Thanks, Amylovemeng1! :cry: :highfive: :grouphug: :kiss: But...I'm sure Toomtam and Mo's chemistry...will grow, for KNK has only aired one episode so far. :lol:

huajaikaungtur said:
Amylovemeng1: Haha, I like both couples. Still at the moment, ToomVill has the best chemistry. I just need to finish KNK and then I'll judge on who I prefer Toomtam with.
Actually, I prefer him with me, LOLOL, JK. :D
But you're not the only one, I'm sure Maiko and many others are still deeply in love with ToomVill ^__^

Guilty as charged, Marina. :blush: And you're absolutely right; as KNK's plot thickens, I'm sure Toomtam and Mo's chemistry will...give my ToomVill a run for their money. :cry: Haha, you preferring Toomtam with yourself cracks me up. :coverlaf: I prefer him with Vill. :spin:

Mahalo said:

For sure, Vill's best performance is in SSP, Mahalo. :yes: But there's still so many areas that she needs to improve. :strong: I can list all the her faults, but I'll save it for another time. But I agree whole-heartedly that she can improve her tone of voice. We'll just have to see how her acting is after SSP. :phew: In my opinion, Vill's also...a terrible dancer...not very graceful. :no: :lol2: Gah, it's ok, for I'm an ugly dancer, too. :yuck: :ghehe: Besides SSP, I also :heart: her acting in Kohn Teun. :wub: Toomtam's singing voice is just lovely!

Chalidaluvprin said:
Finally done with homework and work!!! That picture is so cute of them holding hands!!!

@maiko
Yes you and I are dying to see updates

Talking about TOOMO they are adorable too and also TOOMVILL is adorable. I love both of them but hehe ToomVill has to be more. Like you all said SSP was the hitter for Vill. Herself as the two twins was excellent. I also just have a try on her in SSP too. I love her now, she still newish so her actin will improve one day.

Marina: I will not ignore Toomtam bc he's my man!!! My sexy man.

That's great, Minny! :highfive: I heart that picture of them holding hands, too. :wub: The thing is, Vill's been in the industry for a while. It'd be a shame if she never improves. :facepalm: Hopefully, she doesn't let all the praises go to her head and stop challenging and improving herself. I want her future performances to be even better than what she has shown in SSP. :spin:

AikOm^_^

Gah!!! This-!!!! This is what I want to see in NJ!!!
Hopefully, they don't mess up NJ's storyline.
Praying that we'll get plenty of ToomVill scenes like this one. :spin: Whoot, the scenery is so breath-taking! And ToomVill are even more so!
Love this serene picture! Too adorable and sweet!
Oh, Toomtam looks like he's struggling to carry Vill. :rofl: :coverlaf: Thank you, Kate!!!!
:worthy:

Credit: Kate's (katesonthichai) IG.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
what a lovely taken photo of them. Maytinee looks hurt!! And it looks like rathit is helping her. <3

I know, Minny! :woot: Ooh, Roothon/Wathit is even carrying her bag for her... I'm assuming this scene takes place after her fall, after tripping over that branch/rock. :lolyup: Eek! I'm even more hyped now for new pictures of them! :spin: :dance1:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually in KNK I am more thrilled by Toomtam/Pinky chemistry than Toomtam/Mo. Mo is pretty but she does not have this womanly "sex appeal" that Pinky display here -from the vids I have seen. Mo looks more girl-next-door so. She has this N'ek/p'ek chemistry with Toomtam but through the teasers and pics I feel he and Ppinky have more appeal. But my view can change later on.
About Vill I liked her in Sao Noi also. As the prime and proper and warm village girl I hearted her. Usually I could care less about this type of character but I think Vill put a lot of sincerity in her performance. And the way her character evolved very nice. I even think if Vill was playing Gandawasee part as good asthe prime girl in Sao Noi she would have been perfect in Sood Sai Paan. Indeed. Vill really shined as Gandamanee. Nevertheless even though her facial expressions were limited as Gandawasee she managed to give off two very different auras to both roles. even when gandamanee was faking she was Gandawasee Vill really well acted there -the actress plays her character faking and taking another character idendity but still the former character keep her vibe

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Actually in KNK I am more thrilled by Toomtam/Pinky chemistry than Toomtam/Mo. Mo is pretty but she does not have this womanly "sex appeal" that Pinky display here -from the vids I have seen. Month looks more girl-next-door so. She has this N'ek/p'ek chemistry with Toomtam but through the teasers and pics I feel he and Ppinky have more appeal. But my view can change later on

Ah, I understand what you mean, Preetam. :yes: Mo is more of a cute gal than a sexy one to me. :lol: She's still young though haha. She's only going to mature as the years progress. :lol2:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Ah, I understand what you mean, Preetam. :yes: Mo is more of a cute gal than a sexy one to me. :lol: She's still young though haha. She's only going to mature as the years progress. :lol2:
Idk, Would you prefer sexy or cute girls? Lol. Of course, sexy girls are attention grabbers. But there's just something about cute girls that's just so loveable. Haha. 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Idk, Would you prefer sexy or cute girls? Lol. Of course, sexy girls are attention grabbers. But there's just something about cute girls that's just so loveable. Haha. 

Doesn't have to be overly sexy. Just subtle sexy haha. :smack: :lol2: Hard question to answer, Mahalo. :lol: :scratchchin: :shrug: For Vill, I don't find her overly cute. And she doesn't particularly ooze with sexuality, too. She's more like...average to me. Awkward average. :lol2: But Vill exudes innocence in some of her performances, and perhaps that's how I find her acting so appealing. Cute girls are indeed lovable...if they appeal to me. :D

Oh, as an example. Elsa and Anna in Disney's Frozen. Anna's cute, and Elsa's sexy. I'm more drawn towards Elsa. :blush: (Oh, I'm straight. :lol: But I admire so many girls. :lol2:) Don't get me wrong, I like Anna, but Elsa's not the typical Disney princess/queen. She's interesting and complex. I wish there was more to her storyline and that it was better developed.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Doesn't have to be overly sexy. Just subtle sexy haha. :smack: :lol2: Hard question to answer, Mahalo. :lol: :scratchchin: :shrug: For Vill, I don't find her overly cute. And she doesn't particularly ooze with sexuality, too. She's more like...average to me. Awkward average. :lol2: But Vill exudes innocence in some of her performances, and perhaps that's how I find her acting so appealing. Cute girls are indeed lovable...if they appeal to me. :D

Oh, as an example. Elsa and Anna in Disney's Frozen. Anna's cute, and Elsa's sexy. I'm more drawn towards Elsa. :blush: (Oh, I'm straight. :lol: But I admire so many girls. :lol2:) Don't get me wrong, I like Anna, but Elsa's not the typical Disney princess/queen. She's interesting and complex. I wish there was more to her storyline and that it was better developed.
I haven't seen Frozen yet so I'll get back to you once I do. Lol. But I get what you mean. It's ok for us girls to judge other girls. Lol. But if guys judge other guys, idk. Not so ok. Also, everything depends on make up as well. I feel that most cute girls can become sexy if they wear the right make up. Look at Vill. Without make up, I'd say she's cute. But man, with dark make up, she has a lot of sexy appeal. So under all that make up, I think some girls are pretty average and girl next door ish. 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
I haven't seen Frozen yet so I'll get back to you once I do. Lol. But I get what you mean. It's ok for us girls to judge other girls. Lol. But if guys judge other guys, idk. Not so ok. Also, everything depends on make up as well. I feel that most cute girls can become sexy if they wear the right make up. Look at Vill. Without make up, I'd say she's cute. But man, with dark make up, she has a lot of sexy appeal. So under all that make up, I think some girls are pretty average and girl next door ish. 

You should! I recommend it. :) Beautiful and breath-taking animation. Storyline...could be even better, but it's still one of my favorite Disney films. :yes: Currently waiting for it to come out on Blu-ray/DVD. :annoyed: Aish, makeup plays a big part then. :lol2:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
You should! I recommend it. :) Beautiful and breath-taking animation. Storyline...could be even better, but it's still one of my favorite Disney films. :yes: Currently waiting for it to come out on Blu-ray/DVD. :annoyed: Aish, makeup plays a big part then. :lol2:
Yess. I'm patiently waiting for it to come out on DVD. I don't have time to go to the movies. Lol. 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Yess. I'm patiently waiting for it to come out on DVD. I don't have time to go to the movies. Lol. 

"Patiently?" :whahuh: I thought about using that word to describe my wait for Frozen, but it isn't exactly true, so therefore I voided it out. :lol2: I like going to the movie theater now and then, but I really prefer just staying at home. :hide:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
"Patiently?" :whahuh: I thought about using that word to describe my wait for Frozen, but it isn't exactly true, so therefore I voided it out. :lol2: I like going to the movie theater now and then, but I really prefer just staying at home. :hide:
I love going to the movies. But tickets are so expensive. I like to go in big crowds. But everyone's so busy with their lives. So now, I just wait until it comes out on DVD and cuddle in my bed alone to watch it. Haha. I'm a home person too.