AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
lakornfan8 said:
Yay! We should get to see it soon then! Can't wait for Toomtam and Vill again!

That's the only good thing about them wrapping up NJ... I'm going to miss Toomtam and Vill working together. :cry: I hope they will heavily promote NJ and ToomVill while NJ is on air! :worthy: They better! :numchuck: I hope to see a lot of never-before-seen photos! I'm looking forward to them on screen together again, too. :highfive: Hehe, happy to hear from you again, Lakornfan8! :grouphug:

....Last day of shooting? :cry1: :cry: :teary: :weep: NJ staff member izecube captioned that it's "the last day in Pakchong." Hopefully, they will release a lot of NJ goodies for their last day, especially ToomVill goodies! :spin:

Credit: izecube's IG.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Last day of filming already? Seem like they just start filming not to long ago. But I agree with you Maiko that they better release lots of NJ goodies especially ToomVill goodies. Lol.

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
Last day of filming already? Seem like they just start filming not to long ago. But I agree with you Maiko that they better release lots of NJ goodies especially ToomVill goodies. Lol.

It's been about 8 months since they first started filming NJ...what a journey! I didn't expect the last day to be this quick... :weep: It was so out of the blue. I was hoping filming would last a little longer, so ToomVill could spend more time with each other...before they part ways again. :teary: Hopefully, they will reunite again and again. :blush:

As for the goodies...I've been waiting, but nothing new yet, since the last photo I shared. :lmao: Urgh... It's going to be a long, restless night for me, Amy. :lol2:

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:

It seems I was mistaken, Amy and everybody else. Their last day of filming was yesterday, on July 28 (or was it on Sunday, July 27? :eek:)... :weep: Gah, there goes our hope for lots of NJ and ToomVill goodies for the last shooting day...we didn't get a whole lot at all. :cry1: At least, there were some sweet and touching ToomVill goodies. :spin: I'm so saddened that their last filming passed by, and nobody (on the NJ team) seems as emotional as us (me)? Lordy, Aom and the staff members better do a good job on the editing and everything! And they better promote NJ when it goes on air; go on shows, share more photos (especially never-before-seen ones), remind people about NJ, all those things!!! :rant: Gah, I hope they did not rush the ending scene at all! :nono1: Give it some pizazz, dang it!

Until NJ airs, I guess I'm going to work on my NJ and ToomVill photos and state some (un)interesting tidbits. :lolyup: I feel like crying and laughing... :lmao:

We're less than 80 replies away from page 100! :woot: Let's make it happen before NJ goes on air! :cheer: I hope there will be someone who will continue to share "new" NJ photos in the upcoming days. :worthy:

AikOm^_^

@Marina: Here's one ending I envisioned for Ngao Jai, Marina (and others). :bhehe:

Haha, I didn't plan this at the beginning, but I got carried away with my story and the details. :weee: :crazy: Hence, I put it under a spoiler tag, so that it doesn't take up a lot of space. Shoot, what the sheep was I thinking?! :eyetwitch: How did a simple explanation become a full-blown fanfic?! I really was just planning on a few paragraphs, not a story full of cheesy conversations. :shrug: Haha, I miss ToomVill more than I thought (my heart already knew that though), and all the feelings start pouring into this ending. :fanfic:

Geez, hehe, I apologize for the corny fanfic. :facepalm: :lolyup: At this point, it's hard to write a good ending for ToomVill's version of NJ, since we don't know what their story is. I tried incorporating the meaning of NJ in the ending. :sweat: As for those kiss scenes, you're looking at a girl who's never been kissed, so the descriptions may be so off. :blush: :loool: Again, it's cheesy as heck. :lmao3: After reading my ending, this next part makes more sense; I know what the "surprise" is, and I originally planned to include it, so that the ending will end with the surprise...but aah! My brain is tired, dang it! Please don't make me think again. :smack: (Oh, the "surprise" isn't anything special. :D) Oh, yes...typically and unsurprisingly, I couldn't stop using Asianfuse's smiley faces AT ALL, even during the fanfic. -_-

K, you've been warned. :spin: :worthy:

After all the troubles are resolved (er, what troubles? I don't know most of the problems in NJ! :lmao:), Navin and Tar Due get each other (Due! I meant Due! Shoot, I really was tired when writing this out... Navin and Tar are the same person! :loool:), Oom and Freudonidas hook up, Gam...meets her special someone, Mouse and Cherreen get into a funny and cute situation (but they do confess their feelings for each other), and as for our ToomVill (Metinee and Root), hehehehe! :ghehe:

After some lovey-doviness in the field, in which Root asks for Metinee's hand in marriage (er, a second/true marriage?), and she says yes, we see them several years down the road. Their home is located in the countryside; Metinee is used to the country life by now. She even helps out her hardworking husband, too.

For the particular scene of their happy ending, Metinee and Root are out riding in a tractor in the field. He's in his usual clothes (beanie, a dark blue shirt, blue jeans), while she's wearing a light purple shirt with blue overalls (I've always wanted to see Vill in "farmer" clothes such as overalls; I think she'd be adorable in them!). Her hair is split in two ponytails, with the top parts braided, but the ponytails are tied at the base of her hair. Scratch that; I want Metinee's hair flying loose, in curls. :lol: But the top part of her hair is sorted of braided. Anyway, she's sitting on his lap as he drives the tractor. :pervie: Oh, their four lovely kids are with them. :lol2: (They got straight into it after marriage...perhaps even before. :pervie: :baby-scene-pop-corn:) The oldest child is a boy of six, while the second child is a girl of five. They're dressed similar to their parents. As for the two youngest kids, they're twins, a boy and a girl, aged one year. :baby: Metinee is holding onto both twins, while Root keeps a hand around her waist and the other hand on the wheel. Big brother and big sister are both sitting next to their daddy. :D

(Aah, wait a minute! Forgot this; before the passing years, after the proposal scene in the field, we see Root and Metinee marrying each other for real. After the wedding, oh, they have some fun in the bedroom... :censor: :w-scene-pop-corn:)

K, back on track. The older children bicker with each other, and Metinee and Root tell them off. They reach their destination, Root stops the tractor, and the two kids get off the tractor and run off in one direction. Metinee gets off Root's lap to go after them, but Root pulls her and the twins back onto his lap (wow, didn't realize Metinee is that capable of holding both the twins hehe).

Metinee: "Root, what are you doing? Let go; we have to check on the kids!" (Note: Er, the kids' names are unknown even to me, the scriptwriter. :loool:)

Root: "I won't let go. Just stay with me for a little longer; the kids are big enough on their own. They'll be fine."

Metinee: "Roothon, are you crazy?! They're only five and six. You let go of me and the twins this moment so that I can go after them." :rant:

Root: "Yes, I'm crazy. Still crazy in love with you after all these years." He zooms in for a kiss on the cheek. :kiss3: She can't hit him, because she's still holding onto the twins.

Metinee: "Root! Stop it! You barbarian! What if someone sees?" She can't help herself from grinning though. :D "You're so corny!" :girlmad:

Root: "You're the one who makes me corny this way. I wasn't like this before I met you." He grins. :D

Metinee: "Don't you worry or care about our children at all? We have to follow them!" :nailbiter:

Root: "Of course I worry about them; I love them very much. I love you all very much. But I've found out that no matter how far you or the children may stride, you guys will never be too far, for you are my heart's shadow, always there in my heart." :heart: Root gives her his killer look, one of those gentle and loving expression that makes Metinee melt. ^_^ :spicy: :faint:

Metinee: :eek: :blush:

Root: "Metinee, have you forgotten what day today is?"

Metinee: "...Root, I would never forget today; it holds a special place in my heart, among all the wonderful memories and people I have. It's our wedding anniversary, the day when you and I became husband and wife for life. When we became one and joined our hearts. I—!" Root puts his fingers up to her mouth to shush her. :shutup:

Root: "Shh... Look, our kids are back."

They both turn around, and to Metinee's surprise, their older children are strolling up with flowers in their hands.

The kids: "Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad! These flowers are for you, Mom, from us and Dad. He told us they're your favorite. We're happy you two married each other. Do you like the flowers?" :flowers:

Metinee: :teary:

The kids: :eek: "What's wrong, Mom? You don't like them?" :spin:

Metinee: "No, I don't like them. I love them. Love them very much. But I love you guys even more. You and Daddy. You're my favorite flowers. You're the joy of my life, the light to my darkness, the shadow in my heart." :cry1:

The kids: "Ew! Dad, Mom is being corny." Root chuckles. Even the twins gurgle in laughter, as if they find the situation ironic. :bhehe: :baby:

Metinee: "Hey! Do you want to get smacked?" :smack:

Root starts to get up, and he gently guides Metinee up along with him. He takes their twin daughter into his arms, while Metinee holds onto their twin son. She smiles fondly at him as he settles their daughter comfortably on his left hip. She mimics his actions, settling their son on her right hip. She bends to take the flowers from her older kids.

Metinee: "Thank you, darlings. Mommy loves them very much. But Mommy loves your thoughtfulness more. And she loves you guys most." She kisses both of them affectionately on their foreheads and cheeks. :kiss:

The kids: -_- "Urgh. Mom's still—"

Root: "Let's show Mom our other surprise, you two. Why don't you lead the way?"

The kids: "Oh, yeah. This way, Mom! Follow us!" Giggling, they both take off in the same direction in which they had run off to earlier. With his twin daughter on his left hip, Root uses his right hand to put his arm around Metinee and their twin son, pulling them to his right side.

Root: "You were awfully corny moments ago." :lolyup: Metinee gives him a mocking glare.

Metinee (cheekily): "I wasn't like this before I met you. You're the one who makes me corny this way." :D :wink:

Root: :blush: :teary: :) "Let's go. Our kids are waiting." Metinee nods, smiling at her husband. As they set off, she quickly tiptoes to kiss him on his lightly shadowed (mustached) cheek. :kiss2:

Root: "Hey!" :shock2:

Metinee: :lol: :D

Root: "I'll get back at you...tonight. That's a promise." :pervie: Metinee smacks him with her free hand. :smack:

Metinee: "You swine! Always thinking so dirty." :girlmad:

Root: "Tell me you don't want me, that you don't love me. Then, I may just leave you alone." :p

Metinee: :blush: "You know I need you, I want you, and I love you very much, Roothon. I'll make sure you keep that promise." :ghehe:

They grin at each other, both their eyes smiling along with their expressions; then, their eyes soften. They move forward at the same time, their mouths finding one another's, both kissing each other sweetly and passionately. Root raises his free (right) hand to caress Metinee's left cheek, while she places her left arm around their twin daughter and Root's waist. They remain lost in time for that moment, glued to each other. The sweet kiss deepens into a far more intimate one, with them both pouring their emotions into the kiss. One kiss becomes two, then three, and countless more. They differentiate between kisses, drawing back to a sweet and mellow kiss, this one full of love and promise for the future. And that's how their kids find them (luckily, whew!).

The kids: :eyetwitch: :yuck: "EW, GROSS! Dad and Mom! We were wondering what took so long... You two were just smooching each other. Can't you two wait until tonight, when we're asleep?" -_-

Root and Metinee reluctantly pull apart, laughing and giggling as they do so. They both turn to look at their darling older children. They walk up to them. Root ruffles their son's hair, while Metinee places her hand on top of their daughter's head.

Root: "Sorry, kiddo. We got carried away. Your mother wouldn't leave me be; she couldn't keep her lips off mine." :D Metinee slaps him on his arm. "Honey, you did initiate the kiss." His eyes soften even more, if possible. "Just like that time from long ago, in our little hut in the forest." (Anyone getting the reference? :pervie: The scene Root is referring to is the one in which drunken Metinee surprises him with a kiss.)

Metinee: "So I did." :blush: She turns to the kids. "All right now, let's go see this 'surprise' you guys have for me. Your younger brother and sister want to see, too. They're getting impatient and sleepy." ^_^

The kids: "FINALLY! You two lovebirds!" Both Root and Metinee chuckle.

Root and Metinee: "Let's go, then. Together."

They reach out their hands to their children, their son taking Metinee's left hand while their daughter takes Root's right hand. Hand in hand, the happy family head out to their adventure, laughing all the way, their shadows merging into one underneath the bright sun.

AikOm^_^

Oh, yes, this is how it's supposed to be; NJ photos even after the last day of shooting. :dude: :rockon: Only one photo is technically "new" (last photo of Vill and aew_jane). :lol: For the very first ToomVill photo, I tried minimizing the two photos to see if they would be a little clearer (for they are so blurry in their original sizes), and it kind of worked. Kind of. :teary: Also adjusted the brightness and contrast and colorings, too. Hope they release better photos of them in the field!

I can see this scene perfectly in my mind... Root (Toomtam) grabs Metinee (Vill), they hold onto each other (first photo on our left), and he raises his hand up to cup her neck/face (2nd photo on our right). :drools: Haha, Root keeps staring at Metinee's mouth, or rather, Toomtam keeps staring at Vill's mouth. :yummy: :coverlaf: :loool: Shoot, I hope this doesn't mean that Aom won't keep the original scene they shot back in November (the second photo of Toomtam embracing Vill from behind)! :eyetwitch: NO! I hope she keeps both scenes...even though the locations/backgrounds would differ obviously. Aom, you can work something out! :spin: If she's removing that scene, I hope we get to see it as an alternate ending, if it was originally meant to be the ending scene.... :cry1:

Credits: aew_jane, dowdow7, katesonthichai, & torry_lilitham's IGs.

AikOm^_^

It's time for an interesting tidbit. :lol: Going back to reread Aiyaja's translation of the book summary, this photo makes me think of the book's ending, in which Root and Metinee/Maytinee part and go their separate ways. :cry1: I don't think Aom will use this scene for a depressing ending...she better not! :lmao: Perhaps Root will leave her, but they will still come back to each other for their happy ending. :blush: I want to see ToomVill yearn for each other again.

Credit: aomphiyada's IG.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:
It's time for an interesting tidbit. :lol: Going back to reread Aiyaja's translation of the book summary, this photo makes me think of the book's ending, in which Root and Metinee/Maytinee part and go their separate ways. :cry1: I don't think Aom will use this scene for a depressing ending...she better not! :lmao: Perhaps Root will leave her, but they will still come back to each other for their happy ending. :blush: I want to see ToomVill yearn for each other again.

If this is the ending I will surely die.

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
If this is the ending I will surely die.

I would, too, Amy. :cry1: :faint: :weep: :teary: I hope Aom, Vill, and the others aren't playing a trick on us when they reveal the "Soulmate" IG clip of ToomVill hugging each other. My heart wouldn't be able to take such a cruel ending...there's no reason why they shouldn't be together.

AikOm^_^

Ooh, all that's left now is to wait for when they will announce NJ's airing date. I'm excited! :woot: Going to sleep now. :goodnite: or good day, everyone! Sweet dreams! :grouphug: :kiss:

AikOm^_^

I thought I would have time to share some snapshots, but nope; rang out of time. Will do that after I return home from work. Have a wonderful day, everyone! :spin: :grouphug: :heart: :kiss:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

I will never forgive Aom if that kind of ending happens to ToomVill

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: Aren't you the sweetest? :p My thoughts are all over the place but thank you, love. I would love to see a passionate kiss ... I have yet to see one of those in a lakorn. I feel Aom & her dad wouldn't show a scene like that, too ... but we never know ... :bhehe: Any kiss scene of ToomVill will do! :dance1: 

LOL, our sisters are too against ToomVill! Too bad they're making us love ToomVill even more, our love for ToomVill is getting stronger because of our sisters' "so-called" hate for ToomVill, hahaha :lmao3:Yay! You approve of me continuously watching ToomVill's clip? Okay then, I shall watch it 24/7, hahaha. Just kidding, then I'd really be a no life. I feel ToomVill is always wanting to make moves on each other --they're just trying to be appropriate, LOLOL. My wistful thinking :lmao: I would love to put ToomVill's kiss scene on my background, too but my dad is always going on my laptop since he's too lazy to open the computer, <_< Lol.

And last day of filming already!? I don't know what to think. Part of me is happy since they're done & this lakorn will possibly air sooner but part of me wants the filming to be longer so the lakorn can be perfected in any way possible. I'm indecisive but I will trust Aom & her dad's directing ^_^ And I hope ToomVill reunites in the future over & over again since I know I will never have enough of ToomVill. There doesn't seem to be much updates on the last day ... maybe NJ team is just being secretive & not sharing any goodies? Maybe they don't wanna spoil us?? I really hope that's the case. Just please, a ton of ToomVill scenes!!  :wub: 

On to your ending for NJ, Maiko! YAY! I've been waiting, hehe. Oh, no apologies for writing corny stuff. I love corny especially if it's for ToomVill. I will be typing my reaction as I read your perfect ending! :) And I'll put it in spoilers since I'm gonna write a ton. i just know it!

I like how you wrapped up every character & their ending w/ their special someone :clap2:  
Oooh, the proposal scene's in a field? I can imagine it all so pretty & breathtaking :cloud9: Your description of their clothes is too great! Vill sounds super cute with her overalls & Toomtam, of course! Gotta have that beanie! :D I'm liking her hair loose in curls :) Her hair sounds so pretty <3 AND sitting on Toomtam's lap, too? :pervie: Ow owww, now that's a hot sight right there. 4 kids? DANG, ToomVill. Just love each other too much, eh? hahahaha :coverlaf: LOL @ your "they got straight into it after marriage ... perhaps even before." LOLOL, you crack me up all the time. I'm liking the idea of twins & they have 2 boys & 2 girls, awwies. I can already picture how beautiful their children are (Remembering the picture of their kid on the SSP thread that someone made off a site. Do you know what I'm talking about, Maiko? Maybe it's just me remembering something that never happened, haha.) I love how you put in the part of his hand around her waist :drool: Awwwwe, too much love in the air! Such a great family, can't stop smiling here!  :spin:  :clap: 
& "they have some fun in the bedroom?" Maiko, can you please go further in detail with that? I don't really understand what you're trying to say there .... LOLOL, just kidding. My perverted self  :loool:

Awww, that part of Root pulling Metinee back onto his lap ;) Yeah, Root's right about the kids being big enough on their own. Metinee, just stay with your lover, Root. OMG, then you kill me off with your "still crazy in love with you after all these years" line by Root & him zooming for a kiss on her cheek! :faint: OMGOMG, crazy fangirling here! :yahoo: I can picture it, his amused & happy expression & Vill's expression where she's trying not to smile but you can totally tell she is cause you can't just not smile at a comment like that from Toomtam :woot: 

Ahhh, even after all these years, they're still such a fresh couple & still having the same feels from when their relationship started blooming. "I wasn't like this before I met you." Ahhhh, I just love it whenever pa'ek or na'ek says "I met you" or something in that context. Too sweeeeet  :heart: 

OKAY, MAIKO, I NEED HELP! Maybe a doctor or something cause I can not control my feels at the moment. Root's "for you are my heart's shadow, always there in my heart" is too much for me to handle. Awwwe, you cuuute dork!! Stop it, Root & you, too Maiko! You both are trying to kill me here :teary: & the part of the kids coming up & surprising Vill w/ flowers & wishing their parents a happy anniversary is too sweet. Awe, Root knows Metinee's favorite flowers? awwies! Toomtam's such a mastermind & the children are the sweetest!  :grouphug: 

Metinee's "You're my favorite flowers" is oh gosh!! Love love :heart: haha @ the kids' reaction, they're all grossed out & here I am, enjoying this scene to the max! Vill's such a great mother, awe. Such a caring & loving person :rolleyes: I can imagine her in a motherly role & feel she would do a great job. Root has another surprise for Metinee? Aweeee, too much surprises. Soon, Metinee & my heart will just stop from all the loooove  :cloud9: 

Root just can't stop touching Metinee, eh? His hands can't keep away, hahaa. I love it! I absolutey love how both of their replies for being corny is "I wasn't like this before I met you. You're the one who makes me corny this way." :rofl: Ahhh, they changed each other in such a wonderful way  :wub: 

Do I see Root having a lightly shadowed cheek? YAY! For light facial hair :) And LOL @ Vill making moves on Toomtam, I'm loving it. "I'll get back at you .. tonight." Toomtam, oh gosh, too much. My dirty thoughts are once again taking over :lmao3:Maiko, everything they say is gonna kill me. You're making this ending too good, oh gah. Can't stop fangirling here!! My sisters & mom are looking at me like I'm a crazy person, LOLOL.

"You know I need you, I want you, and I love you very much, Roothon." Vill and I thought of the same lines, oh my gawd. Haha, just kidding but wooow. My feels are all over the place because of the way they talk to each other :teary: Wah.
And then you go and write that stunning, flawless paragraph of them kissing. Ahhhh, perfection :wub:  :cloud9: The way you described their gestures and the kiss becoming more intimate. Just too perfect, I am in love. If only they had kisses like this in lakorns ... You're amazing at writing kscenes, Maiko  :blush: I honestly felt like I was experiencing it or something, LOL. JK, I'd rather watch ToomVill do the kissing! But honestly, one of the best paragraphs ever created! :spicy: 

Their kids are beyond hilarious. "Can't you two wait until tonight, when we're asleep?" Hahaha. Sorry, kids but your parents can't keep their hands off each other ... and they can't keep their lips away from each others, too. Haha :heart: I am adoring all the fatherly & motherly gestures from Metinee & Root. Such great parents~
LOL @ Toomtam's "she couldn't keep her lips off mine." Exactly what I was saying!! I got the reference of the kiss in the forest hut! No worries, Maiko. It immediately popped up in my head when I read it. Awwwe, the reference :heart: They're too cute for me to handle.

I was waiting to read the surprise but seems we don't really find out what it is which is even better! I love how you didn't tell us the surprise -- it just adds onto the fact that this ending is not actually an ending since Root & Metinee's adventures with their children will never end :dance3: I absolutely love this family. Their shadows merging together. Wow, just wow. Maiko, have you ever thought about writing a fic & sharing it on asianfuse? Because this was just mind blowing :teary:  :yahoo:I could honestly picture everything from the description & details you put in. It was just too amazing.This NJ ending is honestly so much better than most endings I've ever seen. Wow, just wow. You got everything, EVERYTHING from their fatherly/motherly roles to their gestures. I am in so much love with this ending. Really wish this was the NJ ending! Hopefully, it'll be as good as this ending! Too amazing.
Thanks, Maiko for writing such a creative & beautiful ending :wub: My feelings are all over the place. It's too much perfection for me to take in. Will be re-reading this over & over! Love love love  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :cloud9: 

Sorry for my craziness thoughts up there, just had to comment on everything cause it was that good. Again, love love love it <3 You are too great, Maiko!

AikOm^_^

@Marina: I just got home, and there's no way I can finish replying quickly to your post, Marina. :bhehe: Will reply to it in a bit. :wink: :kiss:

Chalidaluvprin said:
I will never forgive Aom if that kind of ending happens to ToomVill

I'm afraid of holding a grudge against her if that's the ending for ToomVill's NJ... :spin: Hopefully, she won't be cruel to us, Minny gal. :worthy:

phatman said:
OMG, they're done filming?! That means it should air anytime now right! ACK! So happy!!!

Eek, Phatman dear! Dang, it's been a while, girl! :smack: I'm sure you haven't yet seen the teaser, eh? :pervie: Yes, they're done with filming. :teary: We're just waiting on the airing date. :cry1: Well, well, I'm happy to hear from you again! :grouphug: :kiss: :heart: :ghehe:

huajai143 said:
Who is mouse pairing with?

Mouse is pairing up with Cherreen Horvejkul (Cherreen the Star). ;)

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
There's a teaser?! I wanna see it!

Shoot, you're quick like always. :whahuh: :bhehe: :kiss3: :wub:

Here you go! It's the English subbed version by Aiyaja. Eh, I guess I'll also include the full video with all the upcoming Exact lakorns for Channel ONE HD. For the second video of all the Exact lakorns, NJ's teaser starts around the 1:57 mark. :wink:

Credits: aiyaja & onehdthailand's YouTube Channels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WpsBz11SPY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjBDuQwKYE

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Hooray! They're done with filming?!? Where has the time gone? It was just yesterday after SSP when we found out they were pairing up again in here. Okay, maybe I over-exaggerated. It was last year when we found out. Lol. I'm so excited, especially after the teaser. There will be smooching scenes. I guess Aom isn't as conservative when it comes to directing. Haha. As for the photo above, I actually like when Vill smiles showing her teeth. She should do it more often.