AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh, gwarsh! Oh, golly gee! Wowie! :shock2: :faint: ToomVill are just so beautiful and perfect together! :spin: :woot: :yahoo: :wub: They are...eek! :shutup: :pervie: I just :heart: how they're both wearing similar colored clothes for the Nataraj/Nataraja Awards ceremony. Whoot, they're a golden couple! Best looking couple, in my very biased opinion! :ghehe: Toomtam's collar isn't that attractive. :no: But he still looks so darn handsome in his yellow/golden tuxedo! :drools: As for Vill, wow! One of the best that I've ever seen her! :blush: Love her hairstyle, makeup, dress, everything! Everything about her is perfect!

Hehe, I'm strongly reminded of Wathit and Metinee during their wedding ceremony; Vill is even wearing gold, too! :coverlaf: She looks so stunning in the color! Whew, I'm grateful and hecka happy she and Toomtam were a pair during the red carpet reception, and she wasn't with Push (oh, yeah! :dude:). Muah hahahahahahaha! :ghehe: Jui and Push were paired together (thank goodness! :phew:), Jespipat and Gypsy were paired up (I guess), Nike and Lily (kind of :shrug:), Nok Sinjai and Nok Chatchai, and P'Boy was with his lovely wife and daughter. :woot:

ToomVill are just gorgeous together! Vill's golden dress is the best, compared to the other dresses! But my Mint Chalida and Kwan also look beautiful during the ceremony as well. :wub: After the photos of ToomVill at the Nataraj/Nataraja Awards ceremony, two photos of Metinee (Vill) and Due in NJ. :D Oh, but first, an IG clip of ToomVill. Gosh! I love it when they walked by. Couldn't keep my eyes off them. :drool: Have a :goodnite: or awesome day, guys! :heart: Sweet dreams! :pervie: :grouphug:

Credits: izecube, katesonthichai, lakornexact, princetamgroup, ttyuttana, villwannarot's IGs; Kate's Twitter (katesontichai).

The golden couple, ToomVill!

OR

http://websta.me/p/738153490267842124_145297120.

AikOm^_^

Darn it! :annoyed: This is what I get for obsessing over ToomVill when I should be going to sleep... Not enough sleep and running late today! :cry1: But so worth it though! :lmao3:

AikOm^_^

It's going to be a long day at work today. :sweat: :spin: Will share the other ToomVill goodies once I get home. :wink: Have a great day, everyone! :tearybye: :grouphug:

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko^_^ said:
I know; let's hope Aom doesn't disappoint us! :spin: I hope she will be successful as a producer, like our lovely and talented Anne Thongprasom. :bravo: Oh, so you count the minutes as well, Kodocha? :woot: :highfive: Aw, I know exactly how you feel. :cry1: :console: :grouphug: This seriously feels like the longest we've ever gone without any "real" NJ updates (even though we've experienced the same scenario before :coverlaf:). :teary: What's the holdup for NJ's filming? :rolleyes: There are two or three new photos to share, but those are new photos of old ones. I wish they would be more concerned about filming NJ. :phew:

Looks like Aom is on her way to Hong Kong for a trip. I wish her a safe and fun passage. :heart: IG member fongbeeroriginal, who is one of the members working on NJ's OST, is one of the people going with her. :eek: Not sure if the trip is related to NJ or not though. :shrug: Hopefully when she returns, they will resume filming NJ. :woot: Hehe, thanks for your support and lovely comment, Kodocha! :heart: :kiss: You can be sure I'll share the real NJ updates and goodies as soon as I can. :wink: I'll share the new photos of old ones later. :yawn:
:dance1:  :dance1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yes, I know it's been such a long while T__T I'm glad you're doing well and yes, you do seem lonely. Since I'm done with school now, hopefully, I can keep you company more often now. 
I really do wanna join you in fangirling over NJ updates!!  :cheer: 
You agree with me about everything? Gosh, we have such similar thoughts, eh? Great minds think alike, hehe  :bhehe: 
Yeah, I need to stop changing the desktop background whenever I feel like it since the computer is not wholly mine :coverlaf: ToomVill is still our desktop background. You see, if my sisters really wanted it changed, they'd probably change it already, eh? ;) Guess they just want ToomVill as the desktop bground, hahahaha  :loool: 
It's so great so see new updates for this lakorn. Maiko, you're always keeping us updated <3 I know right, May is too lucky T__T LOL @ your "censored" smiley XDD Thank you, Maiko. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend as well~

Maiko, how can I explain how much I appreciate you as a close friend? You're always so supportive, aww. Brings tears to my eyes. Thank you for congratulating me. I won't ever stop believing and dreaming! I will continue fighting :) Thank you so so so much :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

:yahoo: OHMYGAHHH, loving the updates for NJ!! And I saw some photos of ToomVill at the Nataraja Awards Ceremony on facebook so I literally ran here to asianfuse. Gahhhh, they are just too beautiful!!!~
Love how they match, too :3 I'm loving Toomtam's outfit. Aw gee, he's so charming & handsome  :cloud9: 
And Vill's beautiful. I'm loving her dress and hairstyle. Her makeup's pretty as well.
And together, BAM! Awesomeness, sexiness, beautifulness, .... PERFECTION!!! :heart:  :thumbsup:  :spin:  :clap: 

And Maiko, get to sleep, you crazy ToomVill fan :coverlaf: JK, I'm with you!! But really, get some rest ^__^
Also, did I tell you how much I love your siggie? Your artworks are always so pretty. Love the coloring & your choice of photos there!~ I shall make a new siggie soon!
Your siggie will be my motivation :)

AikOm^_^

Yay, I'm back home. :phew: So tired. :cry1: Marina girl, I'll get back to your comment in a little bit. I can already tell it's going to take me some time to finish typing my reply to it. :lmao:

kodocha said:

Aw, Kodocha! :spin: :highfive: :grouphug:

Texashot said:
When is this lakorn going to air?

Hi, Texashot! :hiya: We're not sure on the airing date yet. :D Exact hasn't revealed what's airing after Vill and Push's Leh/Ley Nangfah lakorn yet. But I'm sure it won't be long until we know. Maybe this week. :woot: If I find out which lakorn it is, I'll be sure to let you know. :wink: It would be nice if Ngao Jai's airing next. :lol2:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yes, I know it's been such a long while T__T I'm glad you're doing well and yes, you do seem lonely. Since I'm done with school now, hopefully, I can keep you company more often now. 
I really do wanna join you in fangirling over NJ updates!!  :cheer: 
You agree with me about everything? Gosh, we have such similar thoughts, eh? Great minds think alike, hehe  :bhehe: 
Yeah, I need to stop changing the desktop background whenever I feel like it since the computer is not wholly mine :coverlaf: ToomVill is still our desktop background. You see, if my sisters really wanted it changed, they'd probably change it already, eh? ;) Guess they just want ToomVill as the desktop bground, hahahaha  :loool: 
It's so great so see new updates for this lakorn. Maiko, you're always keeping us updated <3 I know right, May is too lucky T__T LOL @ your "censored" smiley XDD Thank you, Maiko. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend as well~

Maiko, how can I explain how much I appreciate you as a close friend? You're always so supportive, aww. Brings tears to my eyes. Thank you for congratulating me. I won't ever stop believing and dreaming! I will continue fighting :) Thank you so so so much :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

:yahoo: OHMYGAHHH, loving the updates for NJ!! And I saw some photos of ToomVill at the Nataraja Awards Ceremony on facebook so I literally ran here to asianfuse. Gahhhh, they are just too beautiful!!!~
Love how they match, too :3 I'm loving Toomtam's outfit. Aw gee, he's so charming & handsome  :cloud9: 
And Vill's beautiful. I'm loving her dress and hairstyle. Her makeup's pretty as well.
And together, BAM! Awesomeness, sexiness, beautifulness, .... PERFECTION!!! :heart:  :thumbsup:  :spin:  :clap: 

And Maiko, get to sleep, you crazy ToomVill fan :coverlaf: JK, I'm with you!! But really, get some rest ^__^
Also, did I tell you how much I love your siggie? Your artworks are always so pretty. Love the coloring & your choice of photos there!~ I shall make a new siggie soon!
Your siggie will be my motivation :)

K, I'm ready to reply to your lovely post, Marina! :phew: First and foremost, thank you for your love and concern. :blush: :spin: :cry: :grouphug: :kiss: Love makes the world go 'round, and your love lights up my world! :teary: Thanks to you, dearest Kodocha, Aiyaja, and the others for always brightening my days! :grouphug: :heart: Aw, you're welcome for the support, Marina girl! :spin: :kiss3: YES! Right on, Marina; keep fighting and dreaming! :dude:

Haha, please do join me with the fangirling. :highfive: Oh, really? So your sisters haven't even changed the desktop background to something else, huh? :pervie: Despite their complaints, I suspect they secretly like ToomVill (a little bit). :rofl: Hehe, your comment regarding that funny scenario (about them not changing the desktop background) got me laughing with you! :lmao3: :thumbsup:

Haha, the censored smiley was for things better left unsaid about May. :ghehe: Last weekend was all right. But this weekend is even better! :woot: The ToomVill goodies, hearing from my buddies (you, Kodocha, and the others), etc., are all wonderful surprises! :dance1: :clap: :grouphug: Gah, I see I'm not the only one spazzing hard over the ToomVill photos. :lolyup: I love Toomtam's outfit, too, Marina, but I thought that he shouldn't have worn that black collar or thing around his neck. -_- He would have been perfect without it! I thought Wathit's white collar (for his wedding tuxedo) looks far more appealing. :lol2: Oh, well, Toomtam's still hot and cute! :drool: As for ToomVill...! :drools: :spicy: You described them perfectly! :thumbsup: :bravo:

I'm going to go to sleep early tonight. :) :yawn: I'll share more photos tomorrow. So happy there are more of the ToomVill goodies. :cry: Oh! :eek: Really, you love my siggie's colorings and its photos? :blush: Why, thank you, Marina girl! :worthy: :woot2: I tried. :bhehe: It wasn't easy. So many options to choose! :cry1: Thanks for loving my artworks; I'm always blown away by yours as well. :heart: :drools: :thumbsup: :wink: Looking forward to your new artworks! Have fun creating them! :dance3:

K, :goodnite: to you, Marina and everybody else! :grouphug: Or good day! :heart:

AikOm^_^

I meant to address this issue: Stupid Imageshack! :rant: All my photo links on Imageshack are no longer working. I really don't recommend using Imageshack; it stinks! :annoyed: Imgur seems really good at the moment; hopefully, my photo links won't die. :spin:

Also, something came up, and I can't share the photos as expected right now. :cry1: I have to prepare for a long day at work as well. -_- But I will share them! Either tonight or tomorrow. :dance1: Have a great day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: You deserve all the love, Maiko. You're just the sweetest :) I'm glad we all brighten up your days.
And yes, can't miss out on the fangirling! :)
Nope, my sisters haven't even changed the background so of course, they want to keep it! Haha, I feel they secretly like ToomVill, too :coverlaf: 
Oh yeah, Maiko. I do agree a bit with you about the black collar. It doesn't quite match. His outfit consists of light tan and white colors yet the black stripe on his collar is kinda just out there. But yes, they're still so beautiful!~ Ahhh! :heart: These photos make me so happy.
Yes, please get some sleep. I do love your siggie. As for my artwork, I barely make anything but I'm in an artistic mood so I might cook up something :thumbsup: 
Goodnight, Maiko.

Have a beautiful day to you & everyone :) :heart: 

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
When is this drama coming out? I am sooo excited. I hope they make a spicier drama next! Thanks for all the pictures, gals! I'm rewatching Sud Sai Paan like over 100 times already! Finished reading "Love and Revenge" by U-niq and hope a director picks it up!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
So many beautiful pictures of ToomVill, seriously! :heart: Thanks so much Maiko for always keeping us updated on them hehe. Of course now that I'm on summer break, I'll be more active and be here to accompany you too!555. I'm really hoping this will air soon before school starts again lol so I can spazz all and night with you guys when it airs :loool: I'm wondering how many ToomVill fans will show up once again when this airs. I remeber in SSP, lots of people popped in when it was airing, lets hope the same will happen hehehe. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Candyfruit said:
Aw, how cute! I'm glad that they did another movie together. They look so much alike. Hehe ^^

I agree with you! Their similar features make them match so well. And then there goes their sizzling, great chemistry which adds onto the perfection xD

Maiko, where you at, girl? You must be quite busy, eh? Get enough sleep. We miss you!

AikOm^_^

Aw, thanks, everyone, for all the lovely comments and posts! :thanks: :grouphug: I love them all! :spin: My internet connection is acting up again, and I also have to prepare for work right now, so I won't be able to reply to all the recent comments until later. Perhaps tomorrow. :teary: Thanks again for the comments! :heart: I'll get back to you all. :wink:

Some info: they were filming NJ yesterday in Karnjanaburi/Kanchanaburi (?) province. Hopefully they're still filming today (doesn't look like it though, dang it! :cry1:). They celebrated P'Aom's birthday! Yay! :clap: :woot: I'll share photos and IG clips later, as well. Not a whole lot of ToomVill photos, but their photos and situation are hecka exciting. :coverlaf: Have a great day, guys! :tearybye: :grouphug: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: Oh, was it P'Aom's birthday today? :O
Happy Birthday, beautiful & talented Aom! :) Thank you for reuniting our ToomVill!
Can't wait for the updates!~