huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, we're gonna always be complimenting each other, hehe. It's never gonna end :) You're just a really sweet & admirable person, okay?
My sisters always crack me up, too :D Agreed, Toomtam's tux is so nice. Ah, he's always so handsome.
I will try to get some artwork done for these two when I can. Their pictures deserve artwork, hehe :D Aw really? Your baby niece? That's wonderful news!! :) I am so happy for you and your family. Babies are always a magical gift. Thank you for sharing with us, your news has lightened up my day :) 

And Lakornfan8 & Maiko, a petition for ToomVill to play in dramas like Roy Leh Sanae Rai would be awesome! That's a great idea!~ I would love to participate in a petition for ToomVill or Gilly -- either couple is fine! I know they'd both be smoking hottt :) 

Maiko, I AM SO HAPPY VILL REPLIED TO YOU! YAYYYY :) I'm so happy she replied even though her answer wasn't so helpful. Even through her text, she sounds so sweet, awwww <3
& November? :O That is still ways away T__T I say, you should go for it & ask as much questions as you want. You're not annoying :p The more you ask, the more she knows people are hyped for Ngao Jai. I'm sure she'll feel even better seeing all the questions :)

Minny: Hope you're doing well, girl :) I haven't heard from you in a while. Will wait to see more of your posts!~

I have actually never seen Roy Leh Sanae Rai. I always feel like I'm missing out since I've never seen it but maybe I should, eh? 
Maybe I can create a video for ToomVill / Gilly / ToomMo for RLSR? But the thing is I haven't seen the lakorn .... aw crap xD I would love to create a video though T__T

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Marina girl: Yes, an endless and fun cycle of us complimenting each other. :bhehe: :highfive: Shoot, fun things keep coming up, and I'm not getting the time I need to share the updates and photos and do other things. :weee: I'm always in a rush. :facepalm: Thank you so much for your congratulations and love regarding my baby niece, sweet Marina. :blush: :grouphug: Babies are indeed precious and magical gifts. Bundle of joy. :lol2: You're so darn caring and beautiful, Marina, thank you! :flowers: :kiss: ^_^

Oh, no, I think Vill's answer is quite helpful (it's just not the answer we were expecting hehe); it tells us how long we have to wait for NJ, and it implies that they're taking their sweet time filming it. :eek: I just hope everything pays off, and it's even better than what we're dreading. :nailbiter: Come on, Aom, ToomVill, and NJ team! :cheer: :thumbsup: Hehe, I will ask Vill more questions, since I want to update her Wiki page, but I'll save it for another time. :sweat: I agree; I do want her to know how hyped we are to see her and Toomtam again in NJ. :ghehe:

You know what's hecka funnie and sweet, Marina? Your reaction to Vill's answer to my question is totally reminiscent of Aiyaja's reply to me when I shared the news in NJ's thread on Spicy. :lmao2: The "YAYYYY" and "I'm happy for you" parts are what Aiyaja said to me, too. You two are so funny and sweet! :coverlaf: :rofl: :grouphug: :heart: This is the second time you two have the same reactions/thoughts. :wink:

I know; hope Minny is doing well and having fun. :lolyup: :grouphug:

Wha-? Really? You've never seen or watched Tik and Aom's Roy Leh Sanae Rai, Marina? :eek: :faint: If you have time, I think you should. :) Definitely one of my favorite Thai lakorns, despite its flaws (not enough pra'nangs scenes, too many nang'rais, but I actually like them :p). I would love to see you create a video of ToomVill/Gilly/ToomMo for RLSR, girl! You'll do wonders! :clap: :thumbsup: If you choose all three, it will be interesting. Or if you focus on only one pair, I'll love it nevertheless because you made it. :kiss3:

Perhaps I'll cancel my evening plans and spend time on that petition. :scratchchin: I do have to watch the house at the moment...hmm. I'm happy to hear you're up for ToomVill or Gilly for a RLSR remake! :woot: :D

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko: Vill is so sweet. I am so happy you full fill your dream and hoping Toomtam will answer one day. (Vill actually replied to one of my post long time ago on her birthday too and you saw it)

Anyways I am doing fine and I am still at the dorm. I barely have any lakorn or kpop time because of my busy sechudle I hope to come back to this thread soon. The reason why i was on 24 a couple days it's because I forgot to log out.

Let's cheer for November!!!!!!

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Maiko: Vill is so sweet. I am so happy you full fill your dream and hoping Toomtam will answer one day. (Vill actually replied to one of my post long time ago on her birthday too and you saw it)

Anyways I am doing fine and I am still at the dorm. I barely have any lakorn or kpop time because of my busy sechudle I hope to come back to this thread soon. The reason why i was on 24 a couple days it's because I forgot to log out.

Let's cheer for November!!!!!!

Hehe, you and I are still dreaming for the day when Toomtam answers one of our questions/comments. :highfive: Yes, I remember Vill replying to your sweet post about her birthday; that is so freakin' sweet of her to thank you, and I'm so happy she thanked you, Minny girl. :kiss:

Yay, I'm happy to hear you're doing fine, Minny! :spin: Oh, you're at the dorm, huh? :eek: Aw, you busy bee! Hehe, I'm logged in here for 24 hours, too, unless my stupid net connection messes things up. :lol: Yay, for November! :cheer: Have a fun time at the dorm, Minny gal! :grouphug: I have work in less than two hours, but I'm going to try to share the recent NJ updates and photos. :smack:

AikOm^_^

Eek! Oh, my gosh! Toomtam just posted on his IG that they're going to film NJ tomorrow (it's nighttime right now in Thailand). No, why does this have to happen right now when I have work?! :cry1: And I'm behind in sharing the NJ goodies from last time! :annoyed: Luckily, it's a short shift at work today. :yahoo: Hopefully, by the time I get home, that will give me plenty of time to share the previous NJ goodies before they start filming NJ...only if I hurry!

Darn, so many photos to save, and I'm kind of lost on where to start...plus, my slow, old laptop isn't helping. :facepalm: Well, :goodnite: to ToomVill, P'Aom, the NJ team, and Thailand! :grouphug: So, two newest photos before the old ones. :lol: The first one is a ToomVill photo that I've never seen before. :eek: :wub: Thanks to P'Dow (dowdow7) for sharing it! :worthy: Second one is of Toomtam sharing the info that he has to film NJ in the morning. :lol:

Credits: dowdow7 & ttyuttana's IGs.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, it's fine. Don't worry too much about sharing with us the updates. We'll be patient & wait :) Of course, babies are always so great :) Aww, I'm cute? Nah, I'm just love hearing about baby news. Babies have a way of brightening up my days :D
Yes, Vill's answer is helpful yet I wish the answer was next month or something, hahaha. But oh well, we'll wait for them to take their time on filming this awesome lakorn :)
Really? I feel like Aiyaja & I are always having similar replies!! LOLOL, that's so funny though! 

Yeah, I've never seen Roy Leh Sanae Rai. I'll eventually get to it soon .... hopefully. I'd like to watch it this summer. A lot of people have recommended for me to watch it, too! I'd love to choose all 3 couples ... maybe make a video for each couple ... we'll see how it goes :) Aww, you'll love it no matter what? This girl's too sweet :p

Oooooh, they're filming NJ tomorrow!! Eeekkkk!! :D
Can't wait for the updates!~ ToomVill is too beautiful for me to handle, awww T__T

AikOm^_^

Yay, I'm back home; so tired. :yawn:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, it's fine. Don't worry too much about sharing with us the updates. We'll be patient & wait :) Of course, babies are always so great :) Aww, I'm cute? Nah, I'm just love hearing about baby news. Babies have a way of brightening up my days :D
Yes, Vill's answer is helpful yet I wish the answer was next month or something, hahaha. But oh well, we'll wait for them to take their time on filming this awesome lakorn :)
Really? I feel like Aiyaja & I are always having similar replies!! LOLOL, that's so funny though! 

Yeah, I've never seen Roy Leh Sanae Rai. I'll eventually get to it soon .... hopefully. I'd like to watch it this summer. A lot of people have recommended for me to watch it, too! I'd love to choose all 3 couples ... maybe make a video for each couple ... we'll see how it goes :) Aww, you'll love it no matter what? This girl's too sweet :p

Oooooh, they're filming NJ tomorrow!! Eeekkkk!! :D
Can't wait for the updates!~ ToomVill is too beautiful for me to handle, awww T__T

Aw, Marina girl. :spin: :grouphug: You're too perfect and nice. :cry: I agree; I was hoping her answer was next month for NJ's airing date. Are you and Aiyaja related? :whahuh: Hehe, you two crack me up! :rofl: Yes, I'll love the video, no matter what, because you made it. :wink: And your skills are far too great. :worthy:

Oh, hopefully, Vill will be filming with Toomtam... :spin: Of course, I'm hecka excited for the possibility of new photos of them, but when it comes those two, I'm always wary, too, trying not to dream too hard... We never get enough photos of them. :smack: Only a couple more hours, and then we'll know, Marina! :highfive:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I was trying to catch up with all the comments but keep getting distracted with lakornfan8 siggie.  Guess I'll have to come back on my day off and get caught up. I do follow Vill and Aom Instagram.  The pictures from the lakorns are nice. I'm looking forward to their chemistry again and I might have high expectations esp when siggies like the one lakornfan8 has keep reminding me of THAT passion. The passion between the two actors and the passion we, the viewers had for the lakorn, SSP.  I also follow Navin on Instagram. I wonder with all his travel and things he does, he still have time to be in the lakorn.  Nite Maiko!

AikOm^_^

SokLaHote said:
I was trying to catch up with all the comments but keep getting distracted with lakornfan8 siggie.  Guess I'll have to come back on my day off and get caught up. I do follow Vill and Aom Instagram.  The pictures from the lakorns are nice. I'm looking forward to their chemistry again and I might have high expectations esp when siggies like the one lakornfan8 has keep reminding me of THAT passion. The passion between the two actors and the passion we, the viewers had for the lakorn, SSP.  I also follow Navin on Instagram. I wonder with all his travel and things he does, he still have time to be in the lakorn.  Nite Maiko!

:lmao2: Oh, hehe, Lakornfan8's siggie is that distracting to you, SokLaHote? :pervie: :coverlaf: I keep getting distracted by other things, too. :smack: Aw, I'm glad you think the NJ photos are impressive. I'm trying hard not to have high expectations, because usually when that happens for a lakorn, I end up disappointed 98.9% of the time. :cry1: I'm looking forward to their chemistry again, too. Hope it will still be there for our sakes. :blush: Oh, I haven't followed Navin yet, but I've liked some of his photos. :lol: He does do a lot of traveling... :yes: I notice that ToomVill are the ones who seem to be filming the most, so I hope that means we will get plenty of pra'nangs scenes and interaction. :woot: Aw, ok, :goodnite: to you, then, SokLaHote! :kiss: Sweet dreams. :grouphug:

Marina: Marina! With dear SokLaHote mentioning Navin, it triggers my memory; I meant to share this with you. Your beloved Win (Tawin) has completed his master's degree in MBA from University of California at Riverside, Marina girl. ^_^ I think graduation was about 5 days ago. I'm so happy for your sakes, and I'm proud of Win. :graduate: :party: :woot: :clap: I hope that he can return to the Thai entertainment industry for you and his other fans, dear Marina. :kiss: :wink:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Yay, I'm back home; so tired. :yawn:

Aw, Marina girl. :spin: :grouphug: You're too perfect and nice. :cry: I agree; I was hoping her answer was next month for NJ's airing date. Are you and Aiyaja related? :whahuh: Hehe, you two crack me up! :rofl: Yes, I'll love the video, no matter what, because you made it. :wink: And your skills are far too great. :worthy:

Oh, hopefully, Vill will be filming with Toomtam... :spin: Of course, I'm hecka excited for the possibility of new photos of them, but when it comes those two, I'm always wary, too, trying not to dream too hard... We never get enough photos of them. :smack: Only a couple more hours, and then we'll know, Marina! :highfive:

Me perfect & nice? Nah, you're talking about the wrong person -- talk about yourself :p And no, I don't believe Aiyaja and I are related ... xDD LOL. If we say something similar again, that'll be beyond weird, hahaha.
Aww, you're so sweeeeet, you know? My skills still need a lot of improvement but thank you :) I feel you'd be an even better video editor.
ToomVill better be filming together!! Yeah, I don't wanna get my hopes up too high ... I just can't help but picture any possible scenario with them. It makes me so happy :) Yes, just a couple of hours!

Agreed with you & Soklahote about Lakornfan8's siggie!! :) It is definitely making me reminisce ToomVill's sizzling chemistry <3

& Maiko, yess! I saw an update about Win completing his master's degree on facebook. It made me so happy. I am so proud of him for putting education first and look at him, he has made an accomplishment.
I really hope he comes back to the industry, too. Hope to see more of his cute self :) <3 !!~ thank you, Maiko for telling me, you're the best!

AikOm^_^

I'm in the process of saving and re-uploading the previous NJ photos from last week's filming queue. :wink:

huajaikaungtur said:
Me perfect & nice? Nah, you're talking about the wrong person -- talk about yourself :p And no, I don't believe Aiyaja and I are related ... xDD LOL. If we say something similar again, that'll be beyond weird, hahaha.
Aww, you're so sweeeeet, you know? My skills still need a lot of improvement but thank you :) I feel you'd be an even better video editor.
ToomVill better be filming together!! Yeah, I don't wanna get my hopes up too high ... I just can't help but picture any possible scenario with them. It makes me so happy :) Yes, just a couple of hours!

Agreed with you & Soklahote about Lakornfan8's siggie!! :) It is definitely making me reminisce ToomVill's sizzling chemistry <3

& Maiko, yess! I saw an update about Win completing his master's degree on facebook. It made me so happy. I am so proud of him for putting education first and look at him, he has made an accomplishment.
I really hope he comes back to the industry, too. Hope to see more of his cute self :) <3 !!~ thank you, Maiko for telling me, you're the best!

Yes, you're the perfect and nice one, Marina; not me. :ghehe: Oh, I'm sure I'll be a decent video editor...provided I have the correct equipment, program, and video files. Hah, I'm definitely going to keep a lookout on your future statements and Aiyaja's. :lmao2: :rofl: :lolyup: I'll get back to you on the possible ToomVill scenarios, once the photos are up. :wink:

Ooh, ok, so you know about Win's graduation already. :clap: I meant to share it with you when I found out 5 days ago, but I completely forgot. :eek: :cry1: But I'm happy you found out yourself. We're both proud of him. :highfive: Way to go, Tawin!!! :bravo:

AikOm^_^

K, I am finally done with the photos! :phew: Time for bed! :yawn: No time to gush over all the photos; I'll save that for tomorrow. -_- But wowie, the ToomVill photos! :woot: And the IG clips of the NJ team surprising P'Aom with a birthday cake! Too darn sweet and perfect! K, k, more spazzing tomorrow after work. :lolyup: Darn, the photos are so out of order... :facepalm: :smack: IG clips after the photos! You know what? I'm too tired and lazy to share the other IG clips of NJ's filming locations; I'm only going to share the most important ones. :sweat: If anybody would like to see more of the clips, just click on IG members izecube & torry_lilitham's links. :wink:

Well, :goodnite: or good day, guys! :grouphug: :heart:

Credits: aomphiyada, dowdow7, enjoy_gun, exactscenario, finaleweddingmagazine, izecube, katesonthichai, lakornexact, momtoomtam, patoomtam, princetamgroup, tao_kantana, torry_lilitham, ttyuttana, villwannarot's IGs; Vill's Ask.fm (Wannarot Vill Sonthichai); katesontichai & wannarotvill's Twitters.

IG clips now!

http://web.stagram.com/p/741103713800397143_317489839"]NJ's filming location[/url].
http://web.stagram.com/p/742356575689090749_2412024"]ToomVill and the pig[/url].
http://web.stagram.com/p/741181121459102169_317489839"]Vill getting ready to surprise Aom with a cake[/url].
http://web.stagram.com/p/741181052714459606_317489839"]Happy Birthday, Aom![/url]
http://web.stagram.com/p/744738817852963789_583351149"]Toomtam's lovely birthday video for Aom[/url].
http://web.stagram.com/p/743303716415393213_20797738"]Toomtam wishes one of the bosses of Finale Wedding Studio a "Happy Birthday."[/url]
http://web.stagram.com/p/743305723557629417_20797738"]Toomtam wishes one of the bosses of Finale Wedding Studio a "Happy Birthday" clip 2[/url].

And now...my favorite IG clip...a ToomVill clip! :wub: :spin: :drool: :clap: :yahoo: :woot:

http://web.stagram.com/p/743225093543141692_317489839"]ToomVill playing[/url].

EEK.......! What a super duper adorable clip of them! :faint: :spicy: :dance1: :wub: Too tired to gush over it in details, so I'll save it for tomorrow. Hehe. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

So much for going straight to sleep. :rolleyes: I just couldn't resist checking for NJ and ToomVill updates. Nothing biggie, but wowie, Vill looks so beautiful, looking wet! :drools:

Credits: katesonthichai & ttyuttana's IGs.

AikOm^_^

K, I'm off to bed for realz. No more...until I wake up in a couple hours anyway. :lolyup: All righty, :goodnite: or good day, guys! :grouphug: :heart: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
I'm in the process of saving and re-uploading the previous NJ photos from last week's filming queue. :wink:

Yes, you're the perfect and nice one, Marina; not me. :ghehe: Oh, I'm sure I'll be a decent video editor...provided I have the correct equipment, program, and video files. Hah, I'm definitely going to keep a lookout on your future statements and Aiyaja's. :lmao2: :rofl: :lolyup: I'll get back to you on the possible ToomVill scenarios, once the photos are up. :wink:

Ooh, ok, so you know about Win's graduation already. :clap: I meant to share it with you when I found out 5 days ago, but I completely forgot. :eek: :cry1: But I'm happy you found out yourself. We're both proud of him. :highfive: Way to go, Tawin!!! :bravo:

Nahh, you're the perfect & nice one. Stop it, hehe. I'd love to see you try to video edit, I feel you'd be great at it :) And since you're creative & artistic, I'm sure you'll be even better!
Haha, please do keep a lookout on our future posts xD Yes, I found out about Win's graduation already but thank you for thinking about me. You're so considerate <3 I know right, Win & I graduated around the same time so it's even better!~ :D Hehe, congrats to Win Tawin!!~ <3

Thank you for all the photos, Maiko. That's a lot of photos :D
Toomtam & his facial hair, ahhhhh. I love it so much. And I'm loving how we're seeing more ToomVill pics. They seem to be having so much fun together. Awwwwe, I'm so happy seeing them  :dance1: 
I'm also admiring their individual pics. Vill is one beauty, wooow. Her makeup is pretty in all pics. As for Toomtam, as always, so handsome :)
Toomtam's posing w/ his hand up to his head - hotness & randomness at the same time, LOLOL. He duh hawt man  :woot: 
That picture of Vill w/ what looks to be orange lipstick definitely caught my attention. The lipstick goes well with her shirt. I love her pics after, too. Her eyes <3
There's one pic w/ Toomtam & he seems to have a black smudge on his cheek. My reaction: "Come here, Toomtam. Vill will wipe that smudge off for you ;) " hahaha, if only ...  :bhehe: 
Aom is so beautiful, natural beauty for real. She's so youthful <3 & aww, the cake for Aom looks delicious. So happy they celebrated Aom's birthday together -- this cast is too awesome.

That clip of ToomVill playing is too cuuute :3 Gahhh, I'm loving their interactions. They are beyond adorable :D
& Vill is so beautiful even when wet. that smile <3

Again, thanks for the photos, Maiko!! <3

AikOm^_^

Gah, Marina girl! Your thoughts are too entertaining and sweet, like always! :heart: Hehe, sadly, I have to prepare for a long day at work today, so I'll have to get back to your lovely comments later when I get home. I'll be back to gush over the photos with you in details, meaning agreeing to all your points. :wink: :bhehe: Sadly, they haven't released a lot of new photos from today's filming. :eek: Only two new photos on Vill's part, and they're solo pictures of herself. :cry1: I'm going to share the photos after this post.

Have a great day, Marina girl! I'll be seeing you and talking more to you later. :wink: :kiss: Later, everyone! :tearybye: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Yay, I'm home. :woot: :yahoo: Ready for fun! :D Eh, but barely any NJ updates. :mellow: :cry1: But it's all good; it's good...gives me time to finish those unfinished tasks. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Oh, Marina; I still have your lovely post to reply to. :wink: After a quick shower. :sweat: Here's a photo of Metinee (Vill). She looks cute! Really hope her character is sweet and lovable and strong! :strong:

Credit: Kate's Twitter (katesontichai).