cool :)

sarNie Adult
Hopefully!! If it does I'll be so happy! My summer would be full of the lakorns I've been waiting for and that'll be fantastic :yes: I'm really wishing it'll be July 17th then cross fingers 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cool :) said:
Hopefully!! If it does I'll be so happy! My summer would be full of the lakorns I've been waiting for and that'll be fantastic :yes: I'm really wishing it'll be July 17th then cross fingers 

I do want to watch it soon, but the competition is going to be tough if it will really air in July. Darn it! Why must all the potentially good lakorns come out now?! Why must they all air during the summer? :cry1: :lmao: :lol:

sarNie Adult
Hahaha all I know is that I'm set for the summer  :pervie:  I'm so ready. So so so ready for this already 555 I'm hoping this will be as good as SSP  :cry: talking about SSP , I kind of want to rewatch it now  :scratchhead2:  :drools:

AikOm^_^

Hahaha all I know is that I'm set for the summer  :pervie:  I'm so ready. So so so ready for this already 555 I'm hoping this will be as good as SSP  :cry: talking about SSP , I kind of want to rewatch it now  :scratchhead2:  :drools:

You're set, but I'm not ready. :cry1: So many things to do, so little time, Cool girl! :weep: I guess if NJ is as good as SSP, that's a blessing. But I want it to be EVEN BETTER! I'm not satisfied with SSP! I can only go back to re-watch the Thit - Gan scenes (oh, Wit - Nee/Gan scenes, too :coverlaf:); all the other scenes bore me the third or fourth time around! :lol2: I do still miss SSP, though. :blush: But going back to re-watch it, I can't help but tear up over the flawed storyline. :nono1:

sarNie Adult
I haven't rewatch it yet so hopefully I don't won't get too bored haha. HOPEFULLY. I actually enjoyed SSP until it got like super duper chaotic :loool: like hecka people kept dying and unnecessary details and such lmfao  :lmao:  but haha we are OFF topic . Like always  :facepalm:  :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

I haven't rewatch it yet so hopefully I don't won't get too bored haha. HOPEFULLY. I actually enjoyed SSP until it got like super duper chaotic :loool: like hecka people kept dying and unnecessary details and such lmfao  :lmao:  but haha we are OFF topic . Like always  :facepalm:  :bhehe:

Hey, SSP is a ToomVill lakorn, so SSP = ToomVill = NJ. Yeah, I'm that bad at math. :lol2: I'm anxious to see how NJ's story will play out. :spin: I hope Aom and the NJ staff members do a great job with the story, editing, everything! Hehe, when re-watching SSP sometimes, I envision my own version of SSP; everything is soooooooooo PERFECT in my version; P'Art (SSP's director :wink:) so needs to take a page out of my book. The second half was "super duper chaotic" indeed. :lmao2: Key word here is unnecessary. So many UNNECESSARY deaths, so many UNNECESSARY scenes, so many UNNECESSARY fillers, so many UNNECESSARY things! Gosh, these days, I keep ranting over SSP's flaws. I'm still so mad that P'Art wasted the last precious episode on Nee. Stupid Nee. :rant: :facepalm: But through it all, I :heart: it because of ToomVill. :wub: And the others, no matter how much I dislike the uselessness of their characters. :ghehe:

Gah, I seriously can't wait until July! :woot: :party: :weee: :crazy:

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Hey, SSP is a ToomVill lakorn, so SSP = ToomVill = NJ. Yeah, I'm that bad at math. :lol2: I'm anxious to see how NJ's story will play out. :spin: I hope Aom and the NJ staff members do a great job with the story, editing, everything! Hehe, when re-watching SSP sometimes, I envision my own version of SSP; everything is soooooooooo PERFECT in my version; P'Art (SSP's director :wink:) so needs to take a page out of my book. The second half was "super duper chaotic" indeed. :lmao2: Key word here is unnecessary. So many UNNECESSARY deaths, so many UNNECESSARY scenes, so many UNNECESSARY fillers, so many UNNECESSARY things! Gosh, these days, I keep ranting over SSP's flaws. I'm still so mad that P'Art wasted the last precious episode on Nee. Stupid Nee. :rant: :facepalm: But through it all, I :heart: it because of ToomVill. :wub: And the others, no matter how much I dislike the uselessness of their characters. :ghehe:

Gah, I seriously can't wait until July! :woot: :party: :weee: :crazy:
Hahaha yeah key word : UNNECESSARY lol . Omg Maiko we've been whining too much lately :ghehe: lmfao . Well Maiko I'll talk to you tomorrow .. Yes tomorrow ..hopefully that is 555 well goodnight maiko  :yawn:

AikOm^_^

Hahaha yeah key word : UNNECESSARY lol . Omg Maiko we've been whining too much lately :ghehe: lmfao . Well Maiko I'll talk to you tomorrow .. Yes tomorrow ..hopefully that is 555 well goodnight maiko  :yawn:

:lmao2: Call it lakorn angst: restlessness, urges, wants, needs, etc. We're such good whiners though. :wink: :highfive: Aw, yes! You're letting me go easily. :worthy: I'm tired myself; going to sleep in a bit, too. :yawn: Aw, :goodnite: to you, sweet Cool! Sweet dreams! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Hmm, I stayed up a little later to see if they would release anything new, but nope, nothing NJ-related. :mellow: ................ :cry1: Whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (Why)? K, off to Dreamland, then. :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :heart: :grouphug: :kiss:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So is this really airing on the 17th?!? I thought Vill said something about November? Lol. If so, I'm super excited. July will be such an exciting month. Thank you for posting the airing dates in the DKD2 thread Maiko. I've been hunting all over over for airing dates and came across the picture also but didn't realize that those random numbers were their airing dates. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, my gosh, we get yet another ToomVill IG clip! Hooray! :yahoo: Golly, they're too cute and funnie! :spin: :wub: So happy we get to see them in another clip, just by themselves. :clap: But...I'll wait to share the clip... :teary: Until tomorrow. :cry1:

Oh, do you want to start one with me, Lakornfan8? :spin: It's not an official petition, but I've been leaving suggestions and comments on P'Aom's IG, Exact & Scenario's Facebook, etc. :blush: I know Phatman and I would love to see Guy Ratchanont and Vill for a Roy Leh Sanae Rai remake as well, but I will definitely put ToomVill first before Gilly, even though I :heart: both couples. :blush: Let's do this, then! :wink:

Well, I'm really going to sleep now. :goodnite: or good day, Lakornfan8, SokLaHote, Nangfah11, Candyfruit, Phatman, Cool, Marina, and everybody else! :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3: :heart:
ToomVill before Gilly ?? Sniff, sniff....

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
So is this really airing on the 17th?!? I thought Vill said something about November? Lol. If so, I'm super excited. July will be such an exciting month. Thank you for posting the airing dates in the DKD2 thread Maiko. I've been hunting all over over for airing dates and came across the picture also but didn't realize that those random numbers were their airing dates. Lol. 

Sounds like it, if nothing changes, Mahalo. :scratchchin: I'm hoping it won't air until September, like Vill's mother originally thought. :worthy: Hehe, I remember I thought Vill's estimation was way off. :loool: Yes, July will be exciting! :woot: My birthday month. :blush: :dance1: :party: You're welcome, Mahalo! :grouphug: :kiss:

phatman said:
ToomVill before Gilly ?? Sniff, sniff....

:lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: I had to pick! I'm sorry for the disappointment, Phat-girl. :cry1: I disappoint myself. :lmao: Hmm, Gilly definitely made me more active on here, Asianfuse. :blush: :wub: So many beautiful and wonderful memories in Kohn Teun's thread. But ToomVill! I did everything for ToomVill, EVERYTHING! Well, everything I could. :lol2: Everything I wish I had done for Gilly while KT was still airing. :spin:

But that's only if I have to pick, girl!
And you weren't helping me much with the "petition" or rally for Gilly. :smack: My ToomVill buddies were willing to help out. :grouphug: Hehe, I still have to find time to start on those two petitions. :lolyup: So many things to do, so little time! :phew:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Sounds like it, if nothing changes, Mahalo. :scratchchin: I'm hoping it won't air until September, like Vill's mother originally thought. :worthy: Hehe, I remember I thought Vill's estimation was way off. :loool: Yes, July will be exciting! :woot: My birthday month. :blush: :dance1: :party: You're welcome, Mahalo! :grouphug: :kiss:

:lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: I had to pick! I'm sorry for the disappointment, Phat-girl. :cry1: I disappoint myself. :lmao: Hmm, Gilly definitely made me more active on here, Asianfuse. :blush: :wub: So many beautiful and wonderful memories in Kohn Teun's thread. But ToomVill! I did everything for ToomVill, EVERYTHING! Well, everything I could. :lol2: Everything I wish I had done for Gilly while KT was still airing. :spin:

But that's only if I have to pick, girl!
And you weren't helping me much with the "petition" or rally for Gilly. :smack: My ToomVill buddies were willing to help out. :grouphug: Hehe, I still have to find time to start on those two petitions. :lolyup: So many things to do, so little time! :phew:
Awe...now I feel bad. I just haven't had time. I've been working full-time lately, so I haven't really caught up on stuff. Sorry, my dear!! Gilly hype has kind of died down too so....=-(

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Awe...now I feel bad. I just haven't had time. I've been working full-time lately, so I haven't really caught up on stuff. Sorry, my dear!! Gilly hype has kind of died down too so....=-(

Aw, don't feel bad; I was just kidding, Phatman. I'm not blaming you at all. :spin: :console: You've been working full-time? Poor you! :cry1: :grouphug: You must be so tired and busy. I feel for you; I thought I had it rough at my workplace; it's nothing compared to your pain! Hang in there, girl! :cheer: More money for you to spend! :clap: :wink: :thumbup: Gilly hype for you or all around? :eek: The Gilly hype is always there for me. :blush: But sadly, yes, the hope of a Gilly reunion isn't too great. :no: But I shall try! I shall fight for them. :strong: :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: When it comes to talking to you, I can't just write little posts, haha :coverlaf: It's not your fault either, Maiko. We can't help it if we get distracted easily, right? hehe. Maiko, what are you saying? You are sweet & understanding & open-minded. hmph :p

July 17 is gonna come soon! Just 3 more weeks, ahhhh, I'm so excited!! :woot:

I have a lot of fun spazzing with you, too. LOL @ your comment about giving men a run for their money :lmao3:It is definitely all acting. Oh, Maiko, you're too funny. Always cracking me up :rofl: 

I'm your inspiration & muse? Awww, you make me seem so heavenly, lol. Definitely let me know if you get any more replies from the NJ team. Hopefully, Toomtam replies one day to you girls. That would be beyond awesome :cloud9: 
Awww, you protected our privacy -- see, you are so considerate & kind & awesome & great & ... it goes on :) I have never received any replies from any Thai daras -- probably because I never comment, haha but I did receive a comment from Mike D. Angelo on one of my vids before. & I 'kinda' came in contact with someone who knew Win Tawin (not 100% reliable though).

Vill's black & white outfit makes me so excited to see the rest of her closet for the lakorn. Overall, I can't wait to see everyone!! I came across Aiyaja's MV for SSP today & it just made me miss SSP so much. I will prob be rewatching SSP clips later today. But yes, I remember how impatient we were waiting for SSP & now, we're waiting for NJ! :)

Thank you for the snapshots of ToomVill's swinging clip. Gahhhh, they're beyond cute :wub: I couldn't stop laughing at Toomtam's priceless faces, hahaha. And Vill's smile is too beautiful.

Have a wonderful day, Maiko & everyone else!! :D

AikOm^_^

Marina: Gah, Marina! I'm eating brunch right now, and it's just too hard to use one hand to reply to your post, so I will have to get back to your comment in a little bit. :wink:

sarNie Adult
@maiko, lol I can totally see you eating and looking at your keyboard typing each key one by one lmfao.  Your too sweet,always finding time to reply back to us :bhehe: we'll enjoy your brunch then :yes: your so hardcore  :dance2:  :numchuck:

AikOm^_^

@maiko, lol I can totally see you eating and looking at your keyboard typing each key one by one lmfao.  Your too sweet,always finding time to reply back to us :bhehe: we'll enjoy your brunch then :yes: your so hardcore  :dance2:  :numchuck:

Hardcore? :lmao2: I bet you've experienced that before, too, eh? :lolyup: Couldn't finish brunch; can't stay away from my laptop. :lol: I don't do so well, when trying to juggle everything together. :no: Time to reply to Marina after this! :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: When it comes to talking to you, I can't just write little posts, haha :coverlaf: It's not your fault either, Maiko. We can't help it if we get distracted easily, right? hehe. Maiko, what are you saying? You are sweet & understanding & open-minded. hmph :p

July 17 is gonna come soon! Just 3 more weeks, ahhhh, I'm so excited!! :woot:

I have a lot of fun spazzing with you, too. LOL @ your comment about giving men a run for their money :lmao3:It is definitely all acting. Oh, Maiko, you're too funny. Always cracking me up :rofl: 

I'm your inspiration & muse? Awww, you make me seem so heavenly, lol. Definitely let me know if you get any more replies from the NJ team. Hopefully, Toomtam replies one day to you girls. That would be beyond awesome :cloud9: 
Awww, you protected our privacy -- see, you are so considerate & kind & awesome & great & ... it goes on :) I have never received any replies from any Thai daras -- probably because I never comment, haha but I did receive a comment from Mike D. Angelo on one of my vids before. & I 'kinda' came in contact with someone who knew Win Tawin (not 100% reliable though).

Vill's black & white outfit makes me so excited to see the rest of her closet for the lakorn. Overall, I can't wait to see everyone!! I came across Aiyaja's MV for SSP today & it just made me miss SSP so much. I will prob be rewatching SSP clips later today. But yes, I remember how impatient we were waiting for SSP & now, we're waiting for NJ! :)

Thank you for the snapshots of ToomVill's swinging clip. Gahhhh, they're beyond cute :wub: I couldn't stop laughing at Toomtam's priceless faces, hahaha. And Vill's smile is too beautiful.

Have a wonderful day, Maiko & everyone else!! :D

Oh, ok; I'll take your word for it, then, Marina (the part about me being sweet, understanding, and open-minded, no matter how unbelievable it sounds). :wink:

We finally get a video update on NJ!!!!!!!! :woot: :yahoo: :party: For the first time in forever! :cry1: Finally!!!!!!! :rant: I'm so happy! :cry: Hehe, I'll share the video and new pictures after my reply to your post, Marina. :wink: Aw, I'm happy to hear that I crack you up. We always seem to be cracking each other up, too. :lolyup: :coverlaf: :highfive: :heart:

Yes, you're my inspiration and muse...along with all my buddies here. :D Oh, you're definitely heavenly; thank you for putting that out there yourself. :thumbup: Oh, my gosh! You mean, Mike D. Angelo commented on one of your videos? :faint: :shock2: Wow, that's amazing, Marina! :bravo: :clap: Aw, that's so sweet of Mike...my respect for him has increased! :thumbup: He may look too feminine for my taste, but Mike seems like a really nice and sweet guy. :D Hehe, as for the person who "knows" Win Tawin, I'm excited for you that you got into contact with him/her! :grouphug:

Oh, if you're that excited over her black and white outfit, then the video should be a thrill. :ghehe: Eek! You stumbled across Aiyaja's SSP MV? I see you have fun plans today; lucky you. After sharing photos and the clip, I've got to head out for a short shift at work. :teary: The wait for anything good is so unbearable at times! :lol2:

I know; Toomtam's expressions crack me up, and Vill just makes me smile. The both of them make me giddy. :woot: Aiyaja and I were making fun of the clip, saying how Vill should be the one pushing Toomtam instead, since it looks like it's such an effort for him to push her. :p :lmao3: