cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: Yes, we shall cherish this moment indeed. :lolyup: Aw, Cool girl, you should know by now that "soon" doesn't mean as quick as we want it to be. :lolyup: If things go according to plan, then perhaps, we'll get to see NJ by the end of the year...perhaps September or November. :lol2:
Awww nooo!!  This makes it seem so far yet so close...yet so far :loool:   

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cool :) said:
Awww nooo!!  This makes it seem so far yet so close...yet so far :loool:   

:whahuh: :rofl: :lmao3: I know EXACTLY what you mean. :lmao: :console:

AikOm^_^

...Hmm, things are quiet again. :mellow: Only one update...that doesn't really have anything to do with NJ. :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

Aom captioned NJ for this IG clip of Nong Nava. :lol: Something about lunch and NJ...? :scratchhead2: Well, I'm off to sleep. :yawn: Have a :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

Credit: Aom's IG (aomphiyada).

Nong Nava's lunch.

OR

http://web.stagram.com/p/761325546778653021_9202811.

AikOm^_^

Awie, I don't want to go, but it's time to prepare for work...so tired. :yawn: Wish I can go back to sleep. :lmao: Have a great day, guys! :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: I knew you'd be happy, Marina girl! :clap: I'm very happy that you, Minny, Teedee, and Mahalo are happy over the news. :grouphug: I love your reaction, Marina, for it mirrors exactly mine. :yes: :thumbsup: Hah, I've been replaying that particular IG clip of his cover over and over again. :blush: Ooh, I better hop over to Aom's IG to let her know how much we approve of the decision to let Toomtam sing NJ's OST. :cheer: Yes, Toomtam's voice is indeed haunting. :spin: Oh, I thought Peacemaker was a band's name. :facepalm: Agree, Boy Peacemaker's version sounds beautiful, too, but Toomtam's voice just make us melt. :faint:

Badarn Jai...that sounds like Margie and Aum/Um's lakorn? :scratchhead2: Well, well, I'm happy you'll be sleeping good tonight. :lolyup: All right, then, :goodnite: to you, dearest Marina! Sweet dreams! :kiss: :heart:

Yes, I am super happy. Awww. Without you, Maiko, I would have never found out <3
I'm glad we had similar reactions!! :D I believe Boy Peacemaker is just one person ... :O

And yes, I'm talking about Badarn Jai w/ Margie & Aum ... my sisters said the song is in there but not too sure.
Any Badarn Jai watchers here? Lol, I'm trying to find a video clip with the song!

Thank you for always keeping us updated, girl. The cast is always so heartwarming~
But we'll have to wait till September - November? :O The wait is so dreading.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Vill is looking so pretty! I'm miss seeing her onscreen since I didn't watch Leh Nangfah :secret: .. haha 

I've been watching Leh Nangfah at a slower pace (it's already done airing & i'm only 2 epi. behind so not that far behind). It's alright, not so addicting but I do find it pretty cute :3
Puth & Vill are a cute couple, just not as hot & sizzling like ToomVill.
But I miss Toomtam onscreen! Oh gosh, it's been a million years since I've last seen him!! T_T

cool :)

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
I've been watching Leh Nangfah at a slower pace (it's already done airing & i'm only 2 epi. behind so not that far behind). It's alright, not so addicting but I do find it pretty cute :3
But I miss Toomtam onscreen! Oh gosh, it's been a million years since I've last seen him!! T_T
Omg I do find Puth charming though! He's cuuute :spin: 555 but I just didn't like the storyline itself. I was debating if I should've started but nahhh ,too many good lakorns are coming out hehe.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, I am super happy. Awww. Without you, Maiko, I would have never found out <3
I'm glad we had similar reactions!! :D I believe Boy Peacemaker is just one person ... :eek:

And yes, I'm talking about Badarn Jai w/ Margie & Aum ... my sisters said the song is in there but not too sure.
Any Badarn Jai watchers here? Lol, I'm trying to find a video clip with the song!

Thank you for always keeping us updated, girl. The cast is always so heartwarming~
But we'll have to wait till September - November? :eek: The wait is so dreading.

This cast may be heartwarming, but the members are disappointing me! :annoyed: :smack: Grr, if NJ doesn't turn out to be better than what I'm dreading, then...then...! I can't think of anything at the moment...too tired. -_- Sorry for the negative thoughts; I'm going through menopause. :mellow: Haha, kidding. :lolyup: It's just that even though I love our NJ team, they continue to be too busy to share any updates or photos with us. I'm sure they're working hard. :blush: I'll continue to leave encouraging (annoying to them :lol:) comments on their IGs. :D Su su, ToomVill, Aom, and NJ team. Hope your efforts pay off. I'll continue promoting you guys. :cheer:

Aw, I wanted to watch Badarn Jai so bad...still do. I'll have to look hard for it when I have free time to spare. I want to go through the lakorn to find the scene in which Boy Peacemaker's Ngao song is used, but that's too much work... :cry1: Well, the only good thing about the wait for NJ is that it gives me time to finish my ToomVill and/or NJ projects (hopefully). :rolleyes: I need more inspiration though. -_-

Vill is looking so pretty! I'm miss seeing her onscreen since I didn't watch Leh Nangfah :secret: .. haha 

It's not just Vill for me, Cool... I miss ToomVill on screen. :spin: Even Vill herself couldn't motivate me to finish Leh Nangfah (Ley Nang Fah). :mellow: Like Marina said, Push and Vill may be cute (er, not to me, though :sweat:), but they can't beat ToomVill. :blush: ToomVill are hot, cute, everything! :cloud9:

huajaikaungtur said:

Yeah, LNF is a cute and relaxing lakorn, Marina, if not addicting and exciting. If only I feel something for Push and Vill. :nono1: Now, now, Marina, Vill isn't the only one with a lakorn this year. :lmao2: Toomtam had already had his own, too. :lol: But yes, I do miss him, too, so I know what you meant...

Omg I do find Puth charming though! He's cuuute :spin: 555 but I just didn't like the storyline itself. I was debating if I should've started but nahhh ,too many good lakorns are coming out hehe.

LNF's storyline feels pretty draggy, but it had such a beautiful ending; I think you'll like the ending, Cool. :wink: But even I couldn't continue it...lost motivation and interest after episode 8 or 10, and couldn't care enough to go back to watch it. -_- Oh, yes, Vill's acting...isn't her best in the lakorn, too. I dislike her Beauty character with a passion. :yuck: Almost as much as I hate Nee in SSP. :loool: Ew, Nee. :sick: Vill better redeem herself in NJ. It would stink if Metinee turns out to be annoying like Beauty. :annoyed: She better improve herself. :numchuck:

AikOm^_^

:goodnite: or good day to you guys. :grouphug: :heart: I'm hitting the hay "early" tonight. How I miss the times when I'd stayed up late at night just to wait for the NJ photos when they were filming NJ... :mellow:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥

Yes, he's super charming :) His smile's so contagious & yeah, the whole Vill changing into a bird thing was so weird. Even after finishing the lakorn, I still find it weird xD But I know right, too much lakorns & not enough time!

Maiko, I gotcha girl. The members are disappointing me as well. I'm also having a slight feeling that NJ won't be as good as it seems. I try not to think so but I was anticipating for CH5's Narak & ended up not watching it. I tune in to some scenes here & there but it doesn't seem to be progressing much. I hope NJ won't be like that :cry:LOL @ your menopause comment. But I really wish they would post more, anything at all would be fine!!
I don't know much about Badarn Jai since my sister watched it a while ago. She enjoyed it due to her being a fan of both Aum & Margie. I'll eventually find the clip, haha. No worries, Maiko. Don't go searching for the song, I'll do it! You've done enough :p
Fighting on your ToomVill & NJ projects, Maiko!! :)

Maiko & Cool: I managed to finish Leh Nangfah last night & the ending was super cute.
It was a bit rushed for me but they did solve all the issues. As for Vill's acting, I don't like it much either. She's a good actress but her character in there seems a bit forced, not as natural. I did enjoy Puth & Vill's chemistry -- their kscenes were so sweet especially the ones at the hospital & end but of course, not as juicy as our ToomVill's  :dance1: 

Oooooo, the uncut roadside kiss!! OMFG. Ow owwww, sexiness alert!!  :woot:  :drools: 
That was way too much for me to handle, oh my lawd. It's way too hot in this room at the moment. The temperature just went up by a thousand degrees!! LOL. That kiss is just too great to be true  :heart: 
Why would such a great kiss be cut out, huh? Huh!? :annoyed: LOLOL. Calm down, Marina. 

Can't wait to see your thoughts on the kscene, Maiko & Cool:thumbsup: 
For the meantime, I'll explain my thoughts (& yeah, the paragraph up there is just me being crazy, so excuse my craziness :coverlaf: ). Toomtam's evil stare at the beginning totally hooked me right in. :pervie: I remember seeing a bit of this kscene in the teaser, right? Not too sure though. But I do remember replaying it over so I'm pretty sure it was in the teaser  ^_^  
& some couples do a fake kiss but everyone knows this aint fakee! I mean look, lip to lip action right there!! :ghehe: I think I see some sweat on Toomtam's jaw, too ... or is it just me? hahaha. Vill's all trying hard to push away but you know she doesn't want to ... we all know she loves him :wub: I love how Toomtam's all holding her face & their bodies are so close & so perfect for each other.  And I absolutely love it  :cloud9: 

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Omg...I was just watching some SSP episodes last night and I miss them so much. That roadside kiss is just too HOTT, wish we could have that uncut version instead. Now I miss them even more. I feel like Aom is not taking advantage of the steaming chemistry between ToomVill at all.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, Maiko!!! Love the roadside kiss!  :woot2:  :bhehe: I was looking for that scene like forever! What version is that? How come it was cut out of the one I saw?! Thank you soo much, Maiko. You're so wonderful!

I watched the video and Gan wasn't even trying hard to push him away. She was actually pulling him toward her at one moment! LOL! :pervie:   :lolyup: